26: As It Goes

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun! Baekkkk!!!” Chanyeol calls out for what seems like the hundredth time to his boyfriend, who doesn’t care to answer.

“What?!” Baekhyun yells as he walks out of his (boyfriend’s) room, face all grumpy, his hair still wet from the shower he just took.

“Did you see my car key? I can’t find it anywhere.”

“What? You always put it in the first drawer of that TV cabinet. Did you forget?”

Chanyeol rushes over to the mentioned drawer as he’s already late to work. He takes his car key and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek before going out the door, stumbling as he went out.

Did he really forget? But it’s impossible, he rarely forgets stuff. He always sticks to his habits. Why…?

Just as the question came up in his head, Baekhyun realises something. He ran to his room (Chanyeol’s room, to be exact) and searches for his iPhone. His knees went weak and he fell to the floor. Eyes starting to swell with tears, Baekhyun clutched his chest.

How foolish, foolish of you Byun Baekhyun.

It’s 26 days until the day. 26 days until he forcefully has to part with his loved one. 26 days.

Park Chanyeol…

He’s totally in denial, that Park Chanyeol will leave him. That Park Chanyeol, the bubbly Park Chanyeol, who hasn’t done anything wrong, is being punished with an incurable brain disease. Baekhyun feels a burning resentment towards god. It feels so unfair, he’s known Chanyeol for only 3 years. Three years is too short. He always wanted to grow old with Chanyeol, to have a big family together, but now the dreams have been crushed by this unexpected obstacle.

He cursed to the air, hoping that this event, this situation is only a dream, a nightmare, though he knows, he knows really well that it’s not. And sooner or later, he had to face it, Chanyeol’s not going to stay forever. Park Chanyeol's going to leave.

 

 

 

 

“I will start forgetting things, little things. That’s the first stage.” Chanyeol starts slowly, his hands reach out for Baekhyun’s, who’s currently facing away from him. Chanyeol sensed that his boyfriend is trying not to cry.

“I know…” Baekhyun says, turning his head to Chanyeol, but looks down on the floor. “I searched it up, after you told me that night”

“And as time goes by, I will… forget im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter