25: Moving In

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving in to a new house is never an easy task. When you're living in a place for too long, you just have some sentimental value and so much affection to that place which makes you quite clingy. And that is exactly what Chanyeol feels. He moved in his apartment when he first got his paycheck for his job and it's one of the meaningful event in his life, though it might sound absurd to some. A lot of things have happened during the years of his stay in his little cozy apartment. Chanyeol walks slowly to his room's window, feeling the breeze blowing his hair. He would miss this place, that's for sure.

“You sure do have a lot of stuffs huh?” Baekhyun giggles, looking over Chanyeol’s luggages and boxes. Chanyeol just smiles and gestures to him to help with the boxes.

"Why do you look so sad? Is there anything wrong?" Baekhyun approached him with worried written all over his face.

“Nothing, I'm okay. It's just that, you know, there's a lot of memories in this place, and I just feel sad to move out."

"It's alright, Yeol. We can make new memories in our new home." Baekhyun reassures him before changing the topic. "Are there anymore things to carry?"

"No. That’s all of it. I’m gonna take my car to the house, so you can just drive in front of me as a guide.”

 

 

 

The house is just 15 minutes away from Chanyeol’s apartment. Lifting his luggages to the front garden, Chanyeol was in awe of how beautiful the scenery is. Lining the fences are roses and tulips, and since it’s spring, the flowers bloom nicely in the weather. The house itself is an art. A modern 2 storeys English-style home with white walls, overlooking the city, just what Chanyeol has always dreamed of his ideal home.

“Earth to Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol is snapped out of his daydreams.

“Let’s carry these stuffs inside alright,” with Baekhyun leading the way, Chanyeol is still in awe on how ethereal the house is. Once inside the house, he notices 2 sets of luggage in the middle of the living room.

“These yours?” he asked, Baekhyun nods.

“I only have to move my clothes and some stuffs so that’s all I got. I have a box in my car but it can wait.” Baekhyun said. “The room is upstairs, just bring your luggage there. And there’s an office room next to it, the ones with bookshelves. You can leave your boxes there. I’ll go and bring my stuffs in.”

With that, Chanyeol moves upst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter