PROLOGUE

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baek, I’m sorry.” Chanyeol says, looking down at a teary Baekhyun.

“Sorry? You’re sorry? As if it’s gonna change anything. Can’t you see? I can’t let you go. Not like this. Never!” Tears starting trickling down his cheeks.

“Baekhyun, please, listen to me.”

“What more is there to listen to? All I hear now is the sound of my heart breaking. How could you be so selfish, hiding all of this from me? Why...” Baekhyun trails off, his heart is boiling, anger and sadness starts consuming him. Not believing what he just heard from the man he loves.

“This…” Chanyeol gestures to Baekhyun, “This is why I didn’t want to tell you in the first place. I knew how you’re going to react. I’m not being selfish, Baek. I care about you. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“And you think by not telling me, I’m not gonna hurt?” Baekhyun glares at him, there’s anger and signs of betrayal in his eyes, but mostly dominated by his sadness. “I feel so stupid, Park Chanyeol! You made me look like a fool. You’re diagnosed 4 months ago,” he pauses, “It hurts me too much, I feel like you don’t trust me anymore, and I feel like you don’t think I care about you. I care, Yeol, I care so much.”

There’s silence between them. The streetlight they’re standing under is flickerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter