Cream Horn

My BIG Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Working with Sehun in the shop is the most dangerous thing in the world for Jieun at the moment. She’s in the brink of losing her mind. Having her boyfriend in a close proximate the whole time was making her heart beat in an irregular rhythm. It’s like a dream. Sehun’s her first boyfriend since birth and she has no idea how to act when one’s in a relationship. She’s searched the internet the whole time for a perfect date course and that’s the reason why her eyes are puffy.

A demi-god looking guy suddenly became her boyfriend. Who would’ve imagined that a potato like her would win the lotto? But she would be lying if she says that she’s not scared of how the people around them would judge them. She’s not really the perfect fit for Sehun – she’s had such thoughts before. A word about them becoming official was not given to Jongin and Jieun’s actually feeling bad for keeping it to him. I’ll tell him soon. I just need to find the perfect timing.

Unconsciously, Jieun looked at Sehun’s direction where he was giving the change of the girl who just ordered her drink. The girl was staring intently at Sehun while he was just casually preparing the tray on the side. She’s the 33rd girl who’s been smitten by the orange head since they opened the shop. The other girls were the victims of Jongin’s charm when he was the one on the counter this morning. When Jieun looked around the shop, she noticed that all of their customers were girls.

Their sales actually sky-rocketed after hiring Jongin and Sehun. It was like a haven for girls who wanted to take a look at pretty boys since the flower boys also spend most of their times there. A group of girls approached the counter and it was obvious that they were trying to flirt with Sehun. Jieun felt her blood boiling. She just wanted to let Sehun wear a shirt saying “Taken” or print something like “Don’t flirt with our employees. They’re not in the market anymore” and put it outside the shop. Sehun was just casually answering their questions, smiling a bit when they make a joke. She’s not sure if he’s doing that to make her jealous on purpose or not.

Not wanting to make a scene there, Jieun just decided to concentrate on making the drinks as they appear on the list of orders on the screen. Jongin came out from the kitchen while wiping his hands on his apron. He just finished washing the dishes. He looked obviously worn out as he plopped on the chair beside Sehun. The latter looked at Jongin. “Go outside and stretch your limbs. Take a break. I think we can handle this,” Sehun suggested as he reached the mug of coffee from Jieun. She nodded right away when Jongin looked at her for confirmation.

Grunting, Jongin stood and pulled his jacket from the rack. “I’ll come back immediately,” he said while walking towards the door. As Jieun went back to the coffee machine to make more drinks, Sehun approached her. She said nothing as they worked side by side making coffee. When Sehun’s hand grazed hers, she felt like exploding. She never imagined being in a relationship with him would have such effect on her. “Jieun,” he whispered.

“H-Huh?” she stammered as she looked at him. He was smiling and she could only blush.

“Nothing.”

Her brows furrowed, thinking if he’s playing a prank on her. “Wanna go on a date?” he suddenly whispered again. This time, he was leaning to her ear. She was caught by surprise that she almost dropped the mug in her hands. She could really feel her cheeks and ears burning. She was about to give him an answer when her father came out from the kitchen. She cleared as Sehun naturally went back to the counter. She smiled to herself.

“Where’s Jongin?” Mr. Choi asked.

“He went out to stretch his limbs,” Jieun replied right away.

“I see,” Mr. Choi said, nodding his head before heading to the cake display. “You can leave early today since there will be some people coming to work until closing time.”

“Huh? Who?” Jieun asked right away. She was not informed.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Those two came yesterday and begged to work even just for a week since they said that they needed money for some important stuff. And your sister will be coming early so she can help.”

Jieun looked at Sehun who couldn’t hide his bright smile. “Date?” he mouthed and she just tried to control her lips from forming a smile. She was trying to not make it so obvious that she’s in cloud nine because of him.

 

 

It’s snowing.

It’s cold.

But none of those mattered because she’s with Sehun – her boyfriend – strolling down the road of the busy city. There were many couples walking sided by side, talking with smiles on their faces and holding each other’s hand. She looked at Sehun’s hand, thinking if it’s okay for her to hold his hand first. Will it make her look cheap if she does that? She has no idea. “Where do you want to go?” Sehun suddenly asked, snapping her back from her musing. She looked at him and blinked.

“I-I don’t know. Where do you want to go?” she asked in return. Sehun thought for some time before smiling.

“Namsan Tower. I’ve never been there before. Do you want to go there?”

“Yeah, sure. I’ve never been there before either.”

Sehun looked at her in surprise. “Really?”

“Yeah.” She rubbed her hands together, giving up the idea of holding his hand. Her breath hitched when Sehun held her hand, naturally intertwining their fingers before pulling her near him. He was smiling like a boy who was just given a candy. There was a sudden rush of jittery feelings down her spine and she felt her knees melting. She’s just overwhelmed by everything that he does. His hand’s warm. She lowered her head, trying to conceal her reddening cheeks.

Not too long, they were staring down at the pretty lights of the city. Both of them stayed quiet as they stood there in awe of the scenery right in front of them. Sehun squeezed Jieun’s hand harder and she looked at him. “So this is why my sister couldn’t stop talking about Namsan Tower,” he stated, smiling a bit. Jieun wondered how much pain he’s been through. She’s sure it’s the same pain that Jongin’s been carrying since his brother died. Jieun squeezed his hand in return.

 “Sehun, do you want to do that?” she asked, pointing at the locks which were hanged. She was surprised by her own actions since she did not imagine that she would find the courage to initiate anything. When she was younger, she thought it’s cheesy to do such things but now that she’s in that spot, she finds it actually romantic.

“Sure,” he replied right away.

“I’m just going to buy the locks inside so stay here.”

Sehun looked like he wanted to go with her but she insisted for him to just enjoy the view. When she went inside, she realized that the line was longer than she expected. First date with a demi-god…My heart’s going to burst. Relax. Breathe in. Breathe out. Calm down Choi Jieun. For 7 minutes, she stood in line, wondering if Sehun’s fine by himself.

Holding the light blue locks in her hands, Jieun st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter