A brand new day pt 2

The fan meeting

So after the dinner I took it upon myself to make Sehun get to know about PewDiePie.

"Who's he?", He curiously asked me.

"Oh he is the world's biggest YouTuber and comedian. He is really funny."

"Well let's check him out."

And with that we spent about two hours just watching PewDiePie videos. Oh good seeing Sese crack up pulled my heart strings. This man-child is so awesome...how did I manage to have him?

Soon I felt really drowsy and I laid my head in his shoulder and wrapped my arms keeping him as close as possible. I felt his steady heartbeat and his familiar cologne. Soon sleep took over me.

Sehun's POV

Aw look at her sleeping like that I love her so much. I closed the laptop and carried her to my bed. I gently put her down and covered her body with the blanket. The air con was on so it was quite chilly. 

I felt my eyes droop so I laid beside her and engulfed her in a hug. This is so comfortable. Sleep took over me.

Eleanor's POV 

Hm it feels so good. I briefly opened my eyes only to find them closing again. Oh it's already morning. I again opened my eyes this type to directly face the senpai. 

He looks like a.....kid. I'm sorry I shouldn't say this but he actually does. I cuddled with him a lil more and after not feeling that lazy I moved and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I immediately went downstairs. Sehun's mum was preparing breakfast while his dad was still sleeping. Smh like father like son.

"Hey auntie good morning"

"A very good morning to you too my dear"

One thing about Sese's mum is that she is so warm and loving. I absolutely love her.

"Can I help you with something?", I asked polietly.

"Oh can you please make a salad", she smiled at me.

"Sure", I answered happily.

After dressing and preparing the salad I went to check on Sese.

He is still sleeping... suddenly I heard couple of footsteps. All of a sudden Baek and Channy came in.

"Yah Sehun wake up!!!", Baekhyun began shouting while Chanyeol started jumping in the bed.

Obviously annoyed Sehun gave out a cry.

"Why? I am the maknae but why in the world do I have to act like a hyung?"

Kyungie came in and instantly pulled bacon and Yoda's ears. He looked so scary.

"Sehun get up and both of you are dead literally", kyungsoo said in a cold voice. Satansoo is scary.

Sehun got up and stretched.

"Hi jagi"

"Hi there", I said with a blush.

All of a sudden there was an incoming  call and you know what when Sehun saw who was it he paled.

"Why don't pick up the phone?"

"I don't want to mess this up", he said before rejecting the call and going to the bathroom.

What did he mean by that? Who was calling? Is he hiding something from me? This was supposed to be a brand new day but why do I feel as if from this day my life will completely change....

Hey I updated as promised. Guys schools taking a toll on me and honestly I'm so tired but making others enthralled by my stories keeps me motivated. Guys thank you for your support and help peace out!!