A brand new day pt. 1

The fan meeting

Something's different....why do I feel ticklish.

I start to squirm out if someone's grasp but I am again pulled back. I open my eyes and I find Tasha, Sehun and Chanyeol trying to tickle me. 

I start to attack them but you know what I lost and they tickled me till death. After my laughter subsided I glared at them.

"What the hell I thought I would at least have a good sleep and then you wake me up."

"Be careful she is very much in a relationship with her sleep", said Tasha.

"Oh I see, so you are cheating on me. This calls for a punishment.", Sehun said.

"I don't think so Mr Oh", I replied teasingly.

"Oh no more PDA please", cried out Baek.

"Breakfast's ready", kyungsoo called all of us down.

"I have a confession to make", says Chanyeol solemnly.

We all look up at him. He eats a little then continues. 

"I am in love with someone."

"We know you love Baek"

"It's not Baek", came channy's reply. Baekhyun looked like as if he saw a ghost.

"I love you kyungie. Even though you hit me, kick me , I still love you".

"What did you say?", came kyungsoo and Kai's reply.

Why is Kai reacting like this?

" I am sorry but kyungsoo is mine ".

Suddenly the penguin started to choke Baek.

"Why are you choking me?!! I did nothing!!"

"I simply hate you that's why", kyunsoo said with a creepy smile. Looks like satansoo has been summoned.

"SAVAGE!!!", screamed Baek.

It started to be very noisy and Tasha actually looks happy? WTF.

"Let's get out of here", Sehun grabbed my hand and started to lead me out.

"Where will we go?"

"To my parents house", wait what?!!!

"It's been only one day since you proposed to me"

"My mum instructed me to bring my girlfriend and that she wants to meet you", woah that's amazing. I am nervous but let's see.

Time skip to Sehun's family home

Wow their house is so organised. Sehun is a star but his family home is simple but modern. It's also very cozy.

He held his large hand in mine. 

"Let's go", he said with a smile.

I am so nervous right now. I have not even mentally prepared myself for this. He rang the doorbell. I heard a voice. A very cheerful and bright women opened the door. She was surprised to see me but welcoming.

"Sehun you brought a foreigner here? I told you to bring your girlfriend."

"She is my girlfriend mom"

"Oh my God! I am so lucky to have you honey!!", She exclaimed and hugged me
.

I love her she is so warm and welcoming and she reminds me of my mother.

I found Sehun looking at us adoringly.

"Who is it hon? Oh my gosh who are you hugging?!!

Oh so that's Sehun's father. 

"Hey pops that's my girlfriend", Sese said casually.

"Your what?!! Wow my son's smooth"

"Honey come tomorrow inside", Sehun's mum said.

As I sat down I was made very comfortable.

"So honey tell me something about yourself." Sehun's mum said.

Meanwhile Sehun's pops and him were chatting about god knows what.

"My name is Eleanor and actually I am a tourist here. I met your son during a fan meeting I was his friend for a while but then we entered into a relationship."

"I see that's good", she replied with a smile on her face.

"Sehun you have my consent this girl is an angel and don't you dare lose her young man", said Sehun's mum and dad.

"You have my word on that", Sehun proudly declared.

"Do you mind staying here for dinner?" Asked auntie.

"Not at all it would be my pleasure maam", I said.

"Oh please don't call me ma'am call me auntie"

"And you can call me Daddy", Sehun's father joked which made the three of us glare at him.

"Not a nice joke dad", Sehun said seriously.

"I am just kidding!!"

Sehun took me to his bedroom. I sat in his bed and looked at different posters.
He took my hand and kissed the corner of my mouth. 

"I feel so much at ease when I am with you"

"The same goes for me too', I replied.

"So tell me something about your future plans. I mean what do you want to me in life?"

" I want to be a psychologist", I replied.
I really want to be one. I have trained and studied for this so much ( quick note A/n is also aspiring to be a psychologist).

"That is so interesting. I like it." 

"Sehun lunch is ready!"

"Let's go", he pulled me up and pecked me once more.

We went to the dining hall holding hands which symbolised our unit and relationship.

So this is part one. I hope you guys like it. Gosh high school is just the life out of me. Comment and vote if you like this chapter. Have a good day and peace out!