This feeling

The fan meeting

I got into the car and looked at Sehun.

"So where are we going Sese?"

"Somewhere special just trust me."

"It better be good, human mango."

He smirked and raised an eyebrow at my remark.

"We'll see about that."

I looked out of the window. I love this feeling of going out, hanging around. I don't know what this feeling is but I love it.

Suddenly we parked in front of Seoul's Olympic gymnastics arena.

"What are we doing here?", I asked feeling confused.

He merely smiled at me.

" let's go",he said taking my hand.

We arrived the stadium. It was huge like a dome. 

"Wow", I breathed in.

He stood behind me looking at me affectionately.

" This where we will start exordium and our tour."

He explained me all the things of the concert

"C'mon now lets go somewhere."

"Again where?"

"Just come with me".

We again went to somewhere private. It was a vast stretch of land with green grass. He blindfolded me.

" Are you trying to kidnap me?!! Wtf are you doing"

"Oh god sometimes I also want to be a senpai to you but guess you are special."

I don't know why but my heart beat quickened at the word 'special'.

He took me somewhere and then we stopped. He walked away from me. I instinctively reached out for me.

"Take your blindfold off".

I obeyed and God I was awestruck. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. And now what I saw was this:

Fairy lights are everywhere in the tress grass. Above us was a staary sky and standing beneath it we were lost in our own world.

I was so happy that tears started forming. 

I was speechless.

" I wanted to surprise you and I guess you like it?",he said with uncertainty.

"I absolutely love it". I said and ran and hugged him.

" but I don't understand why did you do this?", I said

"To enjoy this with you, to live this moment with you I just wanted to laugh and smile with you".

It was so sincere. He cares about me.

" I love this Sese"

"Hmm I know."

I don't know what happened. It was not an act initiated by one of us rathe both of us moved at the same time.

We started coming closer and closer till our soft lips net and the feeling that I felt earlier sprang up like wildfire. The feeling was phenomenal. I wished that this was not a dream ,I did not want this dream to end. And guess what this dream did not end it continued and went on.

We broke apart gasping for air and looked at each other's eyes with our foreheads touching. I guess unknowingly both of us wanted this to happen.   

Yo people. I guess that happened. The reaction after the loving kiss will be updated next chapter so stay tuned. Peace out and have a good day.