Trouble

The fan meeting

To say that I was not suspicious of that phones call and his attitude towards it would probably be a lie. I know something's up and I need to know it. I know it's awful and wrong to check someone's phone especially if it's your boyfriend but I have no other option.

I took Sehun's phone and tried to open it's lock. I saw what kind of a pattern he uses so I know. I should be a spy. I went to call logs to see who in the world was calling him.

I looked to see that it was my best friend Tasha's number. Wait when did they even exchange their numbers. This is suspicious but I might be jumping into conclusions.

I heard Sehun coming out so I kept his phone back and just pretended that everything's normal. 

"Hey wanna go back to your hotel now?"

"Yeah sure sese let me first get ready."

I got ready and went downstairs to find utter chaos. Kyungie joking Baek, Channy fanboying for Kai, Kai admiring kyungie and suho crying.....oh my God my eyes he looks so ugly while crying. 

But amidst all of the chaos I notices Sehun chatting with someone. I went up to him quietly and from behind I saw his entire chat.

He was chatting with Tasha and supposedly calling her 'baby'. WTF is happening? I'm now utterly confused. O left the matter and bid my farewell to Mrs. Oh.

We were all in the car and having fun when Sehun put his hand in my leg. He might have noticed that I jerked a little. He looked at me with concern.

"Are you alright?", He asked.

"Oh yes I am.", I lied.

When we reached I immediately went upstairs and found Tasha. She looked at me in Surprise.

"Woah gitl what's up? Why are you in such a hurry?"

" Listen Tash let's cut to the chase. I found your Sehun's chat and why did he call you baby? What is happening between you and him?", I asked.

"Oh", was all that she could say.

I looked at her expecting for an answer. She looked at me seriously and said-

" He is in a relationship with you so that he can come close to me. I am rejecting all his advances but he keeps repeating it so I thought why not make him fall in his own trap. I played along with him and I have evidence that he is just using you. You know Elly I will never stab you behind your back."

When I heard this my immediate reaction was why is this happening to me. Tears threatened to fall but I kept it in. It's okay everything is going to be alright. I am so lucky to have a friend like Tasha.

"I'm sorry Elly but he's not the one for you"

"What should I do now?", I asked feeling vulnerable.

As if on a cue kyungsoo entered and said, "leave it all on me"

For the first time I felt that apart from my own friend I also have another friend who cares about me and will help me.

"I will help you because I won't let Sehun hurt you....not anymore."

I was sad very depressed but finally I got some courage that someone is at least with me. 

I asked him, "what are we gonna do now?"

"First, we are going to make him realise his mistake. Are you up for it?", He asked me.

And you know what I did. I took his hand and nodded my head. Sehun you made a mistake and I'll make sure you never make it again.

Hey guys so drama's starting. This doesn't mean Sehun is a bad guy. You know in a relationship sometimes a guy might be attracted to another girl. Let's make this senpai realise his mistake and again get back with Elly. Adios amigos. Peace out!!!