Chaos

The fan meeting

Okay Sese's gonna comeback real soon no need to worry you can totally handle them.

I turned and saw all of the members Makin a mess. 

Baek: oh my god I'm so beautiful and pretty. Every bish should just watch and learn from me. *Standing on top of the dining table*

Chen: *left a cockroach* *trolling* oh ma gahd a cockroach AHHHHH!!!!

Chanyeol: *a giant screaming like a girl* * running around* COCKROACH!!?!!!!!  HELP ME JISOOS!!!! HELP!!!!

Kris: *accompanied Channy SMH* HELP ME MOM ILL DIE!!!!

Tao: *fainted smh*

Kai: *eating chicken and watching smh while intensely judging his Hyungs*

Suho: *crying* I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. NO!!!!!!

Lay: *sleeping and mumbling something about unicorns and cRaCk AnD wEeDS*

Luhan: *joins Baek and challenges him* IM THE QUEEN BOW DOWN TO ME

Kyungsoo:

Kyungsoo:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kyungsoo: *took a knife and killed the cockroach while staring at the members* *creepily smiling* *cue illuminati music* I've had enough of your s you faggots....

To be honest a chill ran down my spine. Woah satansoo's here. All of the members straightened up and looked at him while cowering in fear.

"Kyungsoo we are-", Baek tried to speak but DO cut him ( not literally).

"Stop talking or I'll shred you and send your soul to Satan "

The room was pin drop silent. I felt awkward so I spoke up.

"Hey guys, anyone up for pizza".

"Yeah!!!" , The room echoed as everyone reverted back to their original mood.

DO and I smiled at each other.

On the other side (Sehun's POV)

"Hey Eunmi", I smiled as I saw my childhood best friend .

"Hey!!", She winked at me.

"Eunmi, you're my bff so I decided that I should introduce you to my gf".

I don't know why but her face fell.

"You have a girlfriend!!!", She asked me.

"Yeah and I want to introduce her to you".

"Oh well then let's go", she said rather sadly.

Well what happened to her? God knows......

3rd person's POV 

Little did he know what would his so called bff would do? A big plot twist will take place......so my readers

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are you ready for it? ( Oh snap that Taylor Swift reference doe)

_________________________________________ 

Hey guys what up.....I know it's been a long time but schools been taking a toll on me. But I decided to write this chapter last night and then complete my psychology project ( oh well there I go off track). Any way I hope you love the story. Please comment to let me know how was it, please subscribe and gimme some votes please *makes puppy dog eyes* *fails* oh well and oh yes another thing I love Taylor's new mv hey who's with me? Anyway bye , take care and have a good day or night!!!