Confrontation

The fan meeting

Today is the day I'll confront Sehun on what he is doing. At first I was a little unsure about this but with kyungie's help I managed to restore my courage.

So now I'm at their house. I knocked the door and kyungsoo opened the door for me. 

"I know you're nervous but you need to do this", he spoke softly. He patted my head to make me feel better.

I smiled and replied, "of course, that can't be changed and also kyungie I owe you a lot."

I quickly went upstairs to Sehun's room. Luckily he was alone and I got the perfect opportunity to talk to him or rather confront them.

"Sehun can I speak to you for a moment?", I asked patiently.

"Yeah sure ", he smiled and replied to me. 

I sat down in his bed. 

" So I just found out that you have been in a relationship with me just so that you can be close to Tasha. If you really like her then you could have said that to me." I say this calmly.

He looks at me and nervously takes my hand.

"Hey I did get into this relationship just to get close to her but I realized how wrong I was. I really have fallen in love with you this time. I messaged her long time back or else you give me a good reason why would I make you and my parents meet? I'm really serious about you.", He pleaded.

I know that he lives me I can see it in his eyes and I'm willing to give him a chance. He just messaged my best friend he never did anything to hurt me. And let's be real all teenage or adolescent boys show this type of behavior.

I smiled and said " I forgive you but you have to promise me that you'll never show this behavior ever again."

"Never I promise you I'll always be yours".

And just like that I hugged him with all of my might. I opened my eyes to see Sehun crying.

"Hey buddy, why are you crying?"

"I was so scared because I thought if you know this you'd be so mad at me".

"Of course not, now please let's go downstairs I'm hungry as hell".

"Yeah let's go", he said and pulled me up.

Downstairs

We walked in hand in hand. Kyungie understood and immediately smiled at me.

"Oh look it's the love birds", baekhyun screamed at the top of his voice.

I noticed Lay talking about unicorns and leprechauns.....oh well looks like hE iS hIgH aF.

Kyungie threw a spatula at baek and splat he was knocked out. Tell me how can a squishy penguin be so satanic and demonic.

Sehun lead me to the sofa.

"Ok so here's the plan I'll be going out for a while. Gonna surprise you later. Meanwhile you'll have to do me a favour and manage my Hyungs can you do that?", He asked me with puppy dog eyes.

I obviously said yes. But when I turned to look around I only saw chaos. Total chaos. Oh Lord, how am I supposed to control them?!!

Yo people it's your girl oops I'm not a girl. It's jisoos. So I really am sorry for the short chapter. A lot of things are happening in my life so yeah. Anyways if you like please vote and comment and guys!!!!! Thank you for the 178 reads I love you so much it means a lot to me. See you next time bye!! Peace out!!