Getting to know each other

The fan meeting

  Eleanor's POV                                                                                    After my amazing interaction with the Oh Sehun I managed to go to my hotel room. Holy cow never thought to meet a superstar again. Perhaps it's my lucky day or something. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Tasha opened it to find a man dressed in black asking for me.

In a weak and hushed voice I replied "yes that would be me". 

Tasha on the other hand was so confused. I wanted to explain to her what was going on but the man said that it was urgent for I was lucky enough to meet exo yet again. Seriously is my luck that good today. 

Nevertheless I arrived and entered a room were they were supposed to be present. Oh God I am so nervous. I saw all of them in the room waiting for me. 

I took a deep breath. 

"Hi, I see that you wanted to see me". 

"Actually Sehun wanted to meet you", said Lay. 

I looked up to see that Sehun was right there giving me a blank stare. Actually it was kind of obvious. Sehun kind of has a poker face. He extended his hand and asked to come with him. I accepted and followed him. 

Sehun's POV

I saw her and immedeatly felt nervous. Thoughts such as what if she is angry at me for disturbing her started popping in my mind. Still I asked her to follow me as I took her to a nearby shop away from the hotel to buy bubble tea. Apparently I got to know that bubble teas are also her favorite I took her to the bubble tea shop. Well we chatted a lot and it was really fun to hang out with her.

" I don't really love to talk to people so this is the first time I have spoken up"

"HM I see....",she replied.

" I want to get to know you better, you know what let's exchange our phone numbers and keep in touch".

"Shock was evident on her face.

" you want to keep in touch with a normal girl like me?" She exclaimed.

Yeah, why an idol should not be friends with a normal person. Always remember I was once not a celebrity and because of you guys today I have reached this position so don't you think we should be friends".

"Yeah, I guess we can be friends".

" Good now give me your phone number so I can text you and let me drive you back to the hotel".

She happily obliged and I smiled driving her back to the hotel and bidding her goodbye. I know in my gut there is a feeling that our future will be long lasting.let's see.

 

Hey, it's been a long time. I am keeping the interaction between the characters slow so that the story seems natural not forced but bear with me because soon things will get hot and heavy. Thank you for your support and have a good day.