His House

The fan meeting

Eleanor's POV

So it's been quite a few days since Sehun and I hanged out and since that we have been texting each other. I have downloaded a Korean learning app and it is helping a lot. 

Currently I am in the dining hall texting my parents when 
Tasha emerged from her room and looked at me. Well not looked rather stared.

"Why are staring?", I asked.

" Someone's happy today and it's radiating."

I rolled my eyes.

"I am not and I am behaving quite naturally."

"Do you think you can hide that little blush from your bff honey? Coz I don't think you can do that."

"Yeah whatever Tash."

"Hey girl, just wanted to say that if you are really interested in Sehun and if you really like him then I will always cheer for you"

Aw that's so sweet. "Thank you Tash I really owe you one.'

" yes you do now stop texting and get me something to eat women."

"Yes your highness.", I replied and went to the kitchen

After having breakfast I got a text from Sehun inviting me to his house.

Woah girl did you just get invited to The Oh Sehun's house. Holy this ain't real. So I did something that perhaps every girl would do in this type of situation I typed yes. He said that a car will be waiting for me just outside the hotel. He gave me the number of the car so that I can identify it. 

I got super excited jumping around while tasha just mumbled " yup my best friend's crazy but I have to bear with it."

I gave her the biggest bear hug possible and scurried to my room to pick out a nice dress. The dress that I selected was something like this.

It was simple and sweet. I braided my hair in a side braid letting out a few side curls and put on some cherry lipstick. This look is perfect I mentally thought.

I took my phone and informed Tasha about where I was heading to. She herself was going somewhere I guess.

"Cool,I have to meet one of my Korean friends so I might come back late.", she replied.

" it's okay",I assured her.

We both parted ways and I saw a black Mercedes parked right outside the hotel. I checked it's number and sure it is it was the car that was supposed to take me to my destination.

I opened the door and to my surprise I found Baek and Chanyeol waiting for me.

I greeted them with a big smile because yes I am happy to see them. I mean who wouldn't be happy to see a happy virus and his puppy.

"Hey Elly!", they greeted.

" Hey, and aw you guys gave me a nickname."

"Yeah", replied Chanyeol and grinned. For a moment I fell you my mouth droppened open on seeing his Colgate smile.

The entire ride we laughed and giggled and I felt as if I've known these people for so long. I felt really comfortable.

Soon we reached their house and the moment I rang the doorbell the door flung open revealing Kai and Sehun greeting me and fighting for a price if chicken. It was hilarious. I entered and greeted everyone. They were so warm and welcoming. We talked a lot and then Sehun thought it would be a good idea if I talked with him privately, not that I'm complaining. 

We went to his shared room. We both Sat on his bed. 

" I live to play vr would you play with me too?"

"Yeah sure", I replied excitedly.

We started to play paranormal activity vr and boy was it good. I have never felt this good before.

During the jumpscares we would cling on each other and it was so funny to watch the two of us screaming. After the game was over we were a giggling mess. He might be an adult but he is still very much a child.

" Do you know I'm learning Korean?"

"Woah really that's really cool", he said.

" Well I can teach you Korean if you want" said Sehun.

"Seriously you'd do that"

"Yeah no Problem"

Woah I'll learn Korean from the hottest maknae of kpop I sure am the lucky one. (See what I did there huh? No? Okay)

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure"

"Can I call you Sese from now on?"

His eyes widened in surprise. "Yeah of course"

The door suddenly opened. It was Kai.

"Hey dinners ready."

"Well then let's go".

I realised just how good a chef is kyungsoo. The food was amazing. He is so awesome. And cute. And squishy. And adorable. Oh but is he choking Baek oh God....well looks like he is also demonic. 

Anyway I bowed to them and thanked them for the wonderful night. Chen smiled and tried to give me some flowers.

But I did not accept them.

" I know you love trolling people, you camel clown dinosaur."

When I said this instantly everyone started laughing. Chen looked shocked but later he smirked.

"Looks like you have potential to be my partner in trolling."

Later that night Sehun drove me to my hotel.

"Bye Sese thank you for the lovely night I had a lot of fun."

"Yeah me too."

With that he embraced me and kissed my forehead tenderly.

I blushed ten shades of red. I went out of the car and he drove off. On reaching the suite I found Tasha already asleep so I didn't wake her up and instead hurriedly changed my clothes went to my room and jumped in my bed. The day was exhausting. And soon I felt sleep takeover me.

Hey guys so that was quite long. I hope you loved this chapter. If you did please vote and comment on the comment section. Have a good day and thank you.