008

As If Its Your Last

Everything was insane. It was something I never thought I'll ever experience this early in my career.

 
The management decided the we should call it a day just like what Jungkook oppa has told me to do.

 

We were escorted out of the big hit premises with triple caution for various reasons.
 

The first being, nobody has ever known that there are female trainees of big hit. Second, Seeing us leave the company at this time of the day will force them to confirm either I'm dating Jungkook or that I am a trainee under them. Lastly, I am the girl rumored to be dating Jeon Jungkook which will make all of them mad.


Despite BTS having an overseas tour, Fans still swarmed the area hoping to catch a glimpse of Bang PD or me.


All of us exited in different parts of the building.

In order to hide our identities, we have to dress ourselves in different clothing. I was dressed as one of the maintenance cleaners while the others blended with some of the other office workers.


All exits were blocked which made it really hard for us to exit at first but we still manage to do it.

 
When I reached home, my younger isster was worriedly waiting for me.

She found out about the news thru her classmates who has been talking about it since earlier it was reported by dispatch.

 

"unnie, are you okay? I am happy nothing bad happened to you"

 

"I am okay hyo, no need to feel worried okay"

 

"But unnie, jungkook oppa is insanely popular. I am afraid his fans will kill you alive figuratively and literally"

 

"I am not dating jungkook oppa, you know that . Oppa said he'll handle everything. Bang PD also reassured me that everything will be okay soon. We just have to take their word for it.

 

"how can you be so optimistic? I am here ting my pants off just by seeing all the comments some of their sasaengs are sending you"

 

"I am scared hyo but being scared won't help me. I have to think that everything will be okay so that eventually it will. I trust oppa as well,. I knew that he'll help me"

 

@bts_twt: Please just stop. It's not true

 

@hwangjiyeon: If I offended someone I apologize but please know that it's not true.

@hwangjiyeon: Jungkook oppa is a good sunbae and one of my closest friend. It is not right for you to keep dragging him down for reasons that are not true. We aren't dating.

 

@bts_twt: @hwangjiyeon is a friend of mine who was my junior at school. We hang out a lot but were not dating. Please don't even say mean things to her. I don't want to lose a real friend

 

JK -> Jiyeon

I'm sorry :( Will you still forgive me?

 

Jiyeon -> JK

Of course I will.

 

JK -> Jiyeon

Nothing will change? Promise me that no matter how messy this scandal become, you're still going to be my friend

 

Jiyeon -> JK

I promise. I am okay with people calling me names but if they touch my siblings, all of them are dead I swear.

 

I received an order forom PD-nim regaregarding my stand with the company. The good thing is that they are not planning to kick me out anytime soon. They wanted me to be lowkey for a while.

I was required to stay out of practice until the issue dies down. That gave me more time to focus on my last 2 months in school. Whenever I was at school, my schoolmates and some outsiders still tries to take my photos.

 

It bothered me at first but I realized that this is actually a good practice. People I don't even know started to approach me and suddenly wanted to become my friend. I was always known in the campus as the study freak but here they are trying to be my friend.
 


 

BREAKING: FULL DETAILS ABOUT JUNGKOOK'S RUMORED GIRLFRIEND REVEALED

 


We finally found out the full details about the girl who was rumored to capture the heart of the BTS Maknae, Jeon Jungkook.
 
Hwang Jiyeon was born in the Philippines and was raised there until she was 10 years old.

She is currently studying in the School of Performing Arts in Seoul. Based on some of the records and information we gathered, Hwang Jiyeon is currently the top rank in their school having an average of 98%. She is also set to graduate as its class valedictorian.
 
Hwang Jiyeon ais also known to her friends as a bubbly, mature and responsible person. She has 2 younger siblings. Their youngest is currently in kindergarten while the second oldest is studying in School of Performing Arts, both sisters are studying with scholarships.

Rumor has it that Hwang Jiyeon is currently a trainee in one of the big 4 companies in korea.

She was first seen as the partner of Jungkook in his highlight reel in their Love Yourself Answer trilogy and in one of Winner's music video.
 
 
Up until this day, there are still no statements from Big Hit Entertainment regarding Jungkook's Dating Scandal.
 


 


"It never fails to surprise me how they are able to get all this informatinon about you" One of my best friends told me during lunch
 
"Me either"
 
"but jiyeon I am dying to know if it's true. I promise to keep my mouth shut"
 
"It's not true. We are really friends but that's just it. Kookie oppa is way out of my league"
 
 
Because I won't be having any practices this week, I decided to go home straight.
 
I was able to play with my brother this time. All three of us hang out for the very first time since I became an official trainee.
 
We were playing hide and seek when there was a knock on our back door.
 
Seungjae ran to open the door (a habit he acquired from one of his friends in school)
 
Hyorin and I were cleaning up the mess we made from our failed attempt in making a cake earlier when we hear Seungjae exclaimed.
 
"HYUNG" I heard Seungjae exclaimed excitedly. I looked at him and saw Kookie oppa in our door.
 
Hyorin immediately ran towards the windows to close our blinds. Good thing she did because there are still people watching our family from the outside which is very creepy.
 
"I'm sorry for dropping by unannounced but I just have to see you first thing when I arrived" He explained
 
"You looked tired oppa, did you just arrive?"
 
"ne, our flight got delayed and I still have a horrible jet lag"
 
"You could've just waited until we see each other at the office."
 
"I can't I wanted to see you and apologize to you immediately"
 
"You already did oppa and I'm okay with it. You are obviously tired so why don’t you sleep first and we'll talk later."
 
"I don't want to disturb you any longer jiyeonnie"
 
"gwenchana oppa. Does your members know you are here?" I asked him
 
"I told the hyungs and our manager. They'll pick me up if something happens"
 
"Okay sleep first oppa and we'll talk after."
 
Kookie didn't put up much fight as I was expecting.
 
"unnie can I be honest with you?" Hyorin asked when oppa already entered my room.
 
"Sure hyo, you can always tell me anythng"
 
"when the news roke I really thought it was real."
 
"You know it isn't hyo. What makes you think of that'
 
"oppa is always in our house. When he's in kroea, he brings you home at night.  He stayed over sometimes and things like this is not just an act of friendship. You are the very first person he calls whenever he arrived from an overseas tour. Anyone who has eyes would think you are really dating"
 
"But we really aren't. We are just friends. I am just his friend hyo"
 
"You like him unnie… I want what's best for you I just hope you know what you're dpoing"
 
"I know what I'm doing. Stop overthinking about stuff. Let's take a nap first. I think oppa would take a long sleep today"