005

As If Its Your Last

When I went to Big Hit a lot of fans were waiting outside. 

I can hear the guards saying that BTS wont be coming. The fans didnt believe him so I waited until they decreased in number. 

Ive been waiting there for about 30 minutes but no one's backing down. 


I sighed and went to the guard. At first they were restraining me since they thought I was a part of the crowd but when I showed them my id, they called someone inside. I think they were verifying with jungkook if he really invited me.

After the call, the guards allowed me in. Eyes were on me and I can feel the flash of cameras. I was still wearing my uniform and it scares me to even imagine what would happen if they manage to capture my face. 

I entered the building and saw him waiting for me by the elevator. 


"Hi" i greeted

"Wow! You look sooo... student-ish" I laughed at his response

"Of course I look like a student. Im still studying sunbae"

"I told you to stop calling me sunbae" He whined

"But I feel so awkward calling you oppa so Ill stick with sunbae" I reasoned with him

"I felt weird being called sunbae. Anyway you said you have good news for me, what is it?"

"Remember when i told you that I have multiple jobs because of my siblings and I's tuition fees?" I saw him nod encouraging me to continue

"I dont have to do that anymore. The school offered me a working scholarship that pays for my tuition fee. I can slow down now." I added

"That's a really good news. Hearing your schedule tires me out actually. It's really hectic even worse than our schedules when were promoting."


"Well I dont have to do that anymore. My only job will have to be teaching some kids how to dance twice a week"

"Thats really good. At least now youre doing something you love. The only downside of this is that we wont see each other anymore"

"Aww yes. I actually forgot that" i said frowning

Those late nights I spent with Jungkook sunbae was really memorable for me. 

I used to hate those night shifts but lately, I've been looking forward to it because that means I'll be seeing him more and more.


"You'll still drop by right?" He asked

"I think so? I kinda live eating instant noodles" I anwered him a little bit uncertain

"Did you finish your composition?" He suddenly changed topic

"Yeah. I actually have a lot at home. Its just dusting in my room at home"

"You got to let me hear that some time"

"I will"

"Shall we go?"

"Are you really sure that its okay? I really dont want to impose" I asked him one more time

"For the last time yes its okay. Its our day off so I'm sure the hyungs will just be sleeping at the dorm"

"Okay. Kaja!"

We walked into the end of the hallway where bangtan usually records.

"Wow" i was awestrucked at their recording studio.

"This is where the magic usually happens"

"Gosh I want to cry" 

"Why? What? Did I do something?" He asked panicking

"No sunbae. I mean it in a very good way" I replied almost immediately

"Why?" He asked

"Im an Army. Its really normal for me to react this way. Its taking me insane restraint not to fangirl at this very moment" 

"I thought you werent our fan?"

"Oppa i told you that Im an army but Im not just like the others. I like your music and not your looks."

"Gosh will you relax jiyeon. I was just kidding" he said laughing

"Thats not funny sunbae"

"Anyway lets go"

We entered the booth and started. I gave him my usb that contains my compositions.

"What track here?" He asked

"The first one sunbae"

"Okay lets go"

He played the music and i started to sing a long.


I was so focus in recording that I didnt ntice jungkook sunbae recording my song. 
 


 

HIM

"Its okay baby please dont cry"

Her voice sounds really good. 

I didnt know I was already staring at her until I felt someone spoke behind me.

 

"Who is she and what is she doing here?" I turned around and saw yoongi and namjoon hyung. 

His words werent harsh so I knew he was asking in pure curiousity. 

 

"She's my friend" 

"What is she doing here? Its risky, a lot of fans were in front of the building how did she manage to get in?" 

"I asked the guards to sneak her in. they didnt know we were here as well" I explained to them

"Where did you meet her?" he asked

"She's the one that jimin hyung has been pestering me about" 

"ah the convenience store girl?" yoongi said in realization.

I nodded at them while focusing my attention back to Jiyeon.

"record her, let's show it to bang pd. who knows she might be the first full grown female artist of big hit" namjoon suggested. 

 

She hit her final note and opened her eyes. 

"Sunbae?"

She was shocked to see us listening to her. 

 


 

HER

 

"Sunbae?" I asked shocked when I saw Suga and Rap Monster in the studio. Jungkook sunbae told me that they wont be coming in the studio today. 

 

"Im sorry jiyeon. I really didnt know that the hyungs will be here. I thought they'll be bumming at the dorm."

 

"Kookie, I think its the right time to introduce us to each other" Namjoon said smiling

 

"Hyung, this is my friend jiyeon. Jiyeon meet my hyungs from bangtan, namjoon and yoongi hyung." 

 

"annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, I'm Jiyeon. Jungkook sunbae is my sunbae in SOPA"

 

"You called us sunbae, are you a trainee somewhere?" Yoongi oppa asked. Despite his cold exterior, I can see that yoongi is really almost the same as the Suga on stage. 

 

"Ani sunbae. Im not yet a trainee but after I finished high school and get my siblings back, I plan on trying my lucks on auditions" 

 

"You will make it in this business, just dont take that long. Time moves really fast" namjoon sunbae said. 


"audition first and maybe if you get in, the company can help you get them back." suga sunbae suggested

 

"Hyung is right jiyeon. Its important to start young, do it while you are still young"

 

I nodded at them and started to think. Maybe they are right. 

They were jamming when I decided to answer an email that I almost archived. 

 


 

To: [email protected]

Good day ma'am or sir! I asked for your forgiveness for responding to your email almost 3 months after receiving it. I would like to ask if the spot for the final audition is still available? I cant begin to explain what happened this past few months that hinder me from attending my original final audition. I know that its unprofessional for someone to waste the time of other people without proper explanations. I understand if you wont give me another chance, I just wanted to at least try. 

Hoping for your kind consideration, 

Jiyeon

 


 "whatcha doing?" kookie asked when he sat down during their break

 

"Im just answering an email for an audition that I have with me since 3 months ago" 

 

"Why didnt you answer it when you received it?" 


"I was scared sunbae. I have a lot of obligations, I have my siblings, I have work and school. I cant commit myself fully. What the sunbaes said earlier made me realize that I can ask for help. Maybe if I became a trainee, they can help me disregard my work. If that happens, I can take back my siblings fully."

 

"What company did you auditioned?" 

 

"I auditioned for 5 companies, I got in in all of them." 

 

"What are those company?" 

 

"The big three, woolim and yours" I said smiling

 

"Big Hit? Bang PD told us that he wont be looking for girl group members since the glam fiasco happened"


"you have to keep it a secret kookie oppa. Bang PD is creating a secret girl group. He wants to debut a girl group soon, hence why Im here."

 

"So which company did you ask for another chance?"

 

"I wanted to really try all of them but I decided to email big hit. afterall,  It will be an honor to become the first full grown big hit female artist"

 

"I hope you get another chance jiyeon. The word deserves to hear you sing."

 

"You have to promise not to do anythign when it comes to this. I want to get in on my own. and next, Please please, dont tell anybody about project x"

 

"Project x? what's that? Ive been hearing that a lot from some choreographers"

 

"Thats the code bang pd uses when he talks about his girlgroup" 


"Ohhh okay. I promised that my lips are tightly sealed. I wont say a word I promise"

 

"Thank you oppa. I really really hope bang pd gives me another chance"