007

As If Its Your Last

This whole year has been crazy for me. 

I've been working my off to get my siblings back and now they are back with me. Not only that but right now, I am officially a trainee under big hit entertainment. 

If someone told me this will be happening to me a year ago, I would've laughed at your face. 

This seems to be very impossible but everything is my new reality. 

 

"Unnie, are you heading out again?" My little sister asked

"yes Hyo, Unnie has training today. Can you handle being on your own with sungjae?" I asked hyorin who was still doing her homework. 

"Yes unnie, I can look after sungjae. You have to realize unnie that were no longer kids. I am 16 and sungjae is 6, I can handle things at home" 

"No matter what you say hyo, I am still your unnie. When Ma and Pa left, I have to take responsibility of your well being. And that means, I am still not allowing you to take a part time job" I told her with finality.

"But Unnieeeeeee! You worked when you were even younger than I am. Why can't I do the same? I want to help you"

"You are helping me a lot Hyorin. Taking care of sungjae, Studying hard, doing household chores... you are helping me in ways you can't even imagine."

"But..." She tried reasoning

"Things are different then. When I was your age, We still have Ma and I have you. Now, I only have you. If you really wanted to help me, Just do well with school and take good care of our maknae."

"Ne unnie." She sighed defeatedly

"I really have to go now, our practice starts in an hour" 

"What time would you be back unnie?"

"I'll be back after midnight. Take care of yourselves"

I kissed sungjae and hyorin's forehead before going to practice.

 

"You are late today Maknae" Our tentative leader Joonhee teased when I walked in the practice room.

"What are you talking about unnie? Jiyeon is still early" Jimin quickly defended

"Relax min, I'm just teasing jiyeon. So maknae, how's school?" Joonhee unnie asked

"Tiring as usual but it's not something I can't handle" I answered them

"That's good to hear. At least you are graduating in a few months" Jimin replied

 

We started practicing early since all four of us our here. At the moment, there are only 4 female trainees in bighit and if you guess correctly, it is us. We still don't have our group name but we are tentatively called project x. 

 

There are four of us in our group. All of us are off the same age but they always teased me as the maknae since I was the only one who was born in the latter part of the year. Nam Joonhee is our leader, she's usually in charge of all our schedules. Taeyeon is the second oldest and the mom of our group. She takes care of our meals and anytjing related to nutrition. Jimin is our choreographer. She is really talented when it comes to choreography and showmanship. And lastly, me, I am the youngest and in charge of producing music. All of us are first time training and Big Hit is our first home. I am the only one peft studying because I was the youngest. 

 

"Would BTS sunbaenim drop by today?" Taeyeon askes

"I don't know. the sunbaes seemed so busy this days because of various awards show. They also released an album yesterday so I am positive we won't be seeing them soon"

"That's really unserstandable. BTS sunbae has really become world famo- What the heck?" Jimin suddenly exclaimed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked 

She morioned for us to come over and showed me her phone. 

"Is that me?" I asked her

"It is. They are all tagging you in their tweets. This is insane Jiyeon"

 

@bts_eng: [Jungkook Love Yourself Answer Thanks To]

"...To my friend Hwang Jiyeon, thank you for always believing in me. Train hard and let's meet each other on stage soon"

 

"oh my god... Tell me this isn't happening"

 

@ajdhkaahbsj: @hwangjiyeon who the hell are you and why are you clinging to our oppa?

@bts_eng: allkpop.com/anshdkajsbdd

(Translation)

 [☆BREAKING: BTS JUNGKOOK REPORTEDLY DATING A TRAINEE]

"... BTS maknae, Jungkook is currently wrapped in a dating scandal with a girl trainee identified by some netizens as Hwang Jiyeon. She was rumored to be seen entering the Big Hit premises with Jungkook waiting inside for her. She is a graduating student of the School of Performing Arts. Eagle eyed army also noticed that not only did she star with Jungkook in his Love Yourself Highlight Real, She is also continously mentioned in the 'thanks to' of the idol. Big Hit Entertainment has not made any comments regarding the issue. "

 

"How the hell where they able to locate you??? Why are they like this" Taeyeon exclaimed irritatedly

I tried to calm down but I found it hard.

 

Kookie Sunbae

"oppa?" 

"I read the news. Are you okay?"

"Ne oppa but I don't know what to do. They know my face now"

"There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll fixed this jiyeon. I'm so sorry for pulling you in this mess."

"No Im the one who should be sorry. Your fans are mad at you for something that isn't true"

"They'll understand, I just have to let them understand. I have to go now, I'll talk to Bang PD after this. Just call it a night for now. I'll ask the guards to help all 4 of you out of the building"

"Thank yoy for everything oppa"

"It's the least I can do. Just rest and stay safe until i get back okay?"

 

 

"You know, this wouldve been fun if uri Jiyeon is really dating Jungkook sunbae." Jimin said sighing

"But we aren't dating minnie." 

"You wish you were" She added softly making me speechless. 

"Please don't speak of it anymore unnie. This is wrong, I can't like him. I really really can't"