006

As If Its Your Last

I didnt hear from big hit after that. I returned to my daily life which consists of school and practice. My siblings were back with me now and I can't be more happy. 

I was a bit distracted in school but I still manage to listen in on some of the lectures. 

 

Private Message

 @jjk97: Let's meet up tonight. What time do you leave school?

@hwangjiyeon: Im at home already sunbae. I wanted to meet up but I can't, I got my siblings back, I can't leave them alone here.

@jjk97: I badly wanted to meet up with you jiyeonnie. I have this crazy idea I just don't if you're up for it

@hwangjiyeon: what is it sunbae?

@jjk97:I'll meet you in your house. 

@hwangjiyeon: what??? Our house is small sunbae

@jjk97: Naaah its okay. I need to meet up with you anyways besides I can help you with your other composition subjects

@hwangjiyeon: okay oppa. 

 

"Unnie why do you look nervous?" my little sister asked

"Hyorin, I have a visitor coming over tonight but you have to promise unnie that this will be a secret okay? You cant tell your friends who unnie's visitor is" 

"Why will I tell my friends? Will they know who your visitor is unnie?"

"Im not sure hyo but iits important that you will swear to me" 

"Okay jiyeonnnieeee I wont tell a word" 

 

I was finishing up the kimchi that I was making when we heard someone rang the doorbell. Both hyorin and sungjae are already in the table waiting for our food. 

"Hyo can you please open the door?" I called from the kitchen

 

"OMOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAA" I heard my sister scream. I rushed to the door and saw her with open looking at a nervous looking jungkook

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa, please come in" I hang his coat and ushered him to the table. 

"Hyorin get sungjae prepared for dinner and stop looking at oppa like that. Kookie please make yourself at home" 

 

He sat in one of the chairs in our dining area and waited for us. 

"Your house is not small, you are exaggerating jiyeonnie."

"I'm not oppa, this place is small for three people." 

"It's not okay? This place is cozy, It literally feels like home" 

 

"Unnie, sungjae is already prepared" Hyorin told me

"Hyo help me bring the food to the table" 

"I'll help you" Jungkook offered

"No oppa, youre our visitor so you stay there and let us girls do our job" He just agreed to it. That's good coz i really need to calm my little sister. 

 

"Unnie please tell me jungkook of bts is not in our dining room right now coz I'm definitely hallucinating" She said fangirling

"Jungkook is in our house hyo but you have to keep yourself together otherwise he won't be coming here again" I warned her

"But unnie, why is he here? Is he your boyfriend?" 

"No hyo, he's not unnie's boyfriend.He's my sunbae in school"

"He graduated already how did he became your sunbae?" 

"Hyo we came from the same school so that means he's my sunbae regardless of the batch" 

"Will he be here again?"

"Im not sure yet but please calm yourself. I don't want to scare him away" 

"Okay Unnie, Im calm already" 

"Let's go back I bet Kookie oppa is hungry already" 

 

When we get back to the table I saw sungjae in jungkook's lap laughing because of a joke he told. 

"I only prepared Ramen and Kimchi oppa, I hope its alright with you" 

"Its okay. Thank you for the dinner jiyeonnie" He said smiling. 

We then ate. Every once in a while jungkook asked questions. My sister has been calm which surprises me but I always catch her glancing at jungkook and I. 

 

"So sunbae what were you supposed to tell me?" I asked him trying to make a conversation. 

"Ah that. This is top secret okay?" I motioned shutting my mouth so that he can continue.

"First, Yoongi hyung just finished our comeback album." 

My sister and I both gasped surprised

"For real" I asked him

"Yes, we finished recording one song today."

"I bet that will be good." 

"It is, The vibe of the song is quite different than the one bangtan used to make. Im not sure how it will be received by the public but it will be really different" 

"Your fans would love anything you give to them kookie oppa."

"Will you like it and support it?" 

"I would always support oppa" 

"That's good at least I have one person who will like the song" 

"You have all of us from my family supporting you" 

"Okay that's good. The next one is that, they hyungs recorded your performance and showed it to bang pd. I didnt tell them about project x but bang pd did. He apparently has been waiting for your reply to their email."

"Are you for real?"

"Yes Im being real. Bang PD wants to talk to you"

"He sent you here to talk to me about it?" 

"You can put it that way. So what do you say?" 

"Sunbae, I'll be more than willing to do it. honestly performing has been my dream." 

"Then this will be the perfect opportunity for you."

"Sunbae can I ask for something from you" 

"what is it?" 

"Can we pretend like we don't know each other when I start with Big Hit?" 

"Why?"

"I just don't want anybody to feel that I only got in because of you" 

"Youre talented jiyeon, anybody who fails to see that is a fool" 

"Just please" 

"okay, Ill make sure that happens" 

 

After we finished our meal, Jungkook told me he has to go. 

 

"Thank you for having me on such a short notice jiyeon. I really had fun. It was nice to have homecooked meal once in a while" 

"It's my pleasure sunbaenim. Im really sorry I cant walk you out"

"I understand and you dont have to jiyeon. Im looking forward to seeing you around in the building" 

 

After sunbae left, I received a text message from Big Hit asking me to report to the office tomorrow morning. 

I texted them immediately telling them that I have classes and they gladly moved my schedule to after school.

 

Today has been a dream come true for me. I finally got another chance to start over and this time, Im not letting anything stop me from achieving my goals and dreams.