010

As If Its Your Last

 

 

I was surprised seeing not only the articles but also some of the top comments on the website.

I immediately clicked to read the rest of the article. 

 

After being silent over the dating news of BTS member Jeon Jungkook, Big Hit Entertainment finally revealed their awaited statement. 

"Just like what Jungkook said over twitter, He and Hwang Jiyeon are not in a relationship with each other. What we can confirm is that they indeed have a very close sunbae-hoobae relationship with each other. They came from the same school but has not met each other in the School of Performing Arts. They met when Jiyeon helped Jungkook with his sasaengs who has been stalking him in the convenience store where Jiyeon used to work. Their friendship started from there and has continued to be close to each other. We asked that everyone to stop hating on Hwang Jiyeon for a false rumor. Not only that we are also confirming that Hwang Jiyeon is a trainee for Big Hit Entertainment. We wanted to share this news with the fans a bit later but it is also our responsibility to take care of her well being as she is our artist as well. Being the first official trainee for Big Hit has made both jungkook and jiyeon closer to each other. That can also explain why Jiyeon was frequently mentioned in different BTS Albums. She was set to debut as a soloist in less than 3 weeks. We are planning for her promotion carefully and Jiyeon was also the one who composed her album. We hope that this false accusation would not affect your views on her music and work as an artist. We asked that you support her debut album" 

 

 

After releasing their official statement, My account was flooded with different tweets some of which are supportive. It was a good thing that I decided to delete all of my tweets replying to Jungkook's personal account when i became a trainee. 

 

@hwangjiyeon: Thank you for all the kind words and I apologize also to those who are hurt by the false news that spread.

 

 

It was shocking to see that there are also fans of BTS who supports and looked forward to my debut. I am thankful for all of them and as much as I can, I still wanted to interact with them using my own account. Bang PD suggested to change accounts but I don't want to completely change everything. 

 

@hwangjiyeon: Don't worry, I'll still be the same jiyeon who fangirled with all of you, just a bit busier than usual. 

 

@dkfjdk: @hwangjiyeon Unnie I'm so happy for you! I look forward to your debut

 

@jfdkjfkdf: @hwangjiyeon dating or not, I still ship you with jungkook oppa. looking forward to your debut unnie

 

@mdnfksdjfsdl: @hwangjiyeon and I are in the same class. She's really smart and she's a hardworker. It now make sense why she goes home early everyday. Fighting Jiyeonnie!

 

@kjdfslf: How can you all not notice the fact that @hwangjiyeon is the first official female trainee and artists of Big Hit after Glam??? Im rooting for you!

 

@kdfjdskfgdf: If BTS says @hwangjiyeon is great, it means she's great period. I'll support you unnie!

 

@bts_twt: Let's meet on stage soon @hwangjiyeon, Looking forward to your debut! 

 

I replied and retweeted support tweets one by one. 

 

@kdxjdkfjdfkgf: @hwangjiyeon why are you communicating with fans? Wouldnt your management be mad at you unnie? #AskJiyeon

 

@hwangjiyeon: @kdxjdkfjdfkgf they might get mad but technically I am not yet an Idol. I want to do this for as long as I can.

 

@ksdjfsdkjfsdkfdsksd:  @hwangjiyeon Is it hard training with Big Hit? #AskJiyeon

 

@hwangjiyeon: @ksdjfsdkjfsdkfdsksd I can't compare my experience with other agency since my first home was really Big Hit. Being a trainee is fun, everyone is nice and caring. 

 

@adkfjsld: @hwangjiyeon When did you start training for big hit? #askjiyeon

 

@hwangjiyeon: @adkfjsld I officially trained a year or so for them but before that I was already accepted in Big Hit. 

 

Tweets kept on coming that I did not realize it was already late. 

 

@hwangjiyeon: I did not notice the time T.T Looks like #AskJiyeon would have to end here tonight. I still have class tomorrow T.T

 

The following day at school was different. I was no longer greeted with angry glares instead I heard some wished me the best on my upcoming debut. 

 

I took my test quickly before rushing to the photoshoot. Bang PD already had a driver waiting for me outside the school so it was very easy for me to move to the shooting location.