Farewell concert:

Will you forgive?

Tomorrow Taecyeon will leave for the army enlistment with Heechul hyung so thats why a concert was held, the people who were leaving for the army will perform a song and give their goodbyes.

Waiting room:

Junsu: Yah1 you're so younger than me and you're risking your life and your carrer. Have you thought it through?

Taec: Yes hyung! If i don't make it back Chansung will be the main rapper arasso.

Junho: Don't talk nonsense, you are coming back alright

Taec: Anything can happen so we need a plan.[ Nickhun why are you so quiet]

Nickhun: In english: Because i'll miss you brother, you're the one best friend i mostly hang out with and to think i may never hear of you again really saddens me.

Wooyoung: Taecyeon you've been through alot lately so i asked Heechul hyung to keep a close eye on you so you eat and keep healthy.

Chansung: Tell me if they don't serve nice food, we'll sue them. If we can i'll send you bananas and many more food ok hyung.

[ 2pm's special performance I'll Be Back]

Taec: This is it guys, come on give your member a hug and lets head to the stage!

No one's POV:

2pm came out dressed in army wear and Taec sang the first I'll Be Back which made all the crowd cry....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWQp2hreMgA&feature=related

(Imagine it's not Junsu singing o.o)

Taecyeon had the whole perf planned, he choreographed his own invented dance called the shuffle. After 2pm finished Super Junior went on to perform superman.

Backstage:

Taec: Yah you guys aren't you too old to be crying( He said in a shaky voice)

2pm: Shut up man this may be the last time we see you.

Tifanny: Are we interrupting anything?

Taec: Come here miyoung ( he lifted her uo and hugged her)

Tifanny: Phabo put me down.

Taec: Is that how you're going to say goodbye.

Tifanny: Aniyah, Taec take care of yourself, don't try too hard to be a hero and come back home !

Taec: You will come meet me at the quarter line to see if im alive right?

Tifanny: You know i will so don't keep me waiting there alright

Taec: Dont cry Miyoung, it hurts me. You don't want me to go the army sad do you.

Jessica: Taec! ( She came running and hugged us both).

Taec: You two are hallucinating me.

Jessica: Sooyoung's brother is also in the front line with you, he's the commander in chief.

Fany: Chincha, we should tell him to look out for Taec, don't you think.

Jessica: Already told him

Taec: Hey you foreigners, if i don't make it. Here keep this. it'll remind you two of me.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRhmURufzeAqL9yaEUZt1pPtbNrR7FFacw7BK3FSD_zWEaaP7n

Jeti: Don't make us wait at the quarter line between it's late go and rest, tomorrow is the big day...