Pain

Will you forgive?

 

Taecyeon's POV:

I woke up to be wired up and bandaged all over. The doctor seemed to see my twitching and called everyone in including 2pm and SNSD members. I knew they had been crying because i say their slight pinkish noses. There was silence except quiet sobbings. With much force i turned around to see everyone standing next to me.

Taecyeon: YAH! why are you all crying, i'm alive aren't i?

Wooyoung: Hyung seeing you hurt like this is killing us all. Everyone nodded in unison.

Taecyeon: Wheres Sooyoung?

Nickhun: Should i call her over she went to clean up.

Taecyeon: No

Jay: What's wrong Taecyeon, i know you're hding something tell me did she do something.

I looked around and told the SNSD members to leave and so they did. But i didn't know they were listening through the doors.

Taecyeon: *Sigh* It had been 2 months since we last met so i thought i'd suprise her, i went to their dorm but there was only Sica she gave me directions to where Sooyoung was and so i went there. But when i reached near the pavement i saw her kissing another guy. So i shouted out her name but before i could finish a car swerved towards the road i was standing at and hit me.

Nickhun: I didn't know Sooyoung was such a backstabbing little ...

Taecyeon: Stop Nickhun, being mad at her won't get us anywhere, it will make the situation even worse.

Nickhun: But!

Taecyeon: No buts. I knew this would happen sooner or later i guess i wasn't ready. It's my fault i didn't make mcuh time for her when she was free so i guess she felt neglected. I can't stop her from loving someone naturally. When you love someone you should have the strenght to give them up to someone who will keep them happier.

Junsu: Im amazed Taec, you really do love her don't you that you wish her the best after she cheated on you.

Oh at that point i remebered i bought Sooyoung a precious gold ring from Tifanny's i know i left it in the pocket of my coat. So i ushured Junho to bring my belongings and so he did. I smiled at the thought of spending so much money on something i wouldn't need at all.

Taecyeon: Come here Wooyoung, listen i know you love Taeyeon so here, i handed him the small cubical box. He opened it and was shocked.

Wooyoung: Hyung this must be worth alot i couldn't possibly take it!

Taecyeon: Yah! this is a present for you since i no longer need it im handing it down to you, don't aste time and get Taeyeon quicly before she looses interest okay.

Wooyoung: Because you I'm crying. Come her Taecyeon. He hugged me and left.

Jay: Gayo Daejun is coming up in two weeks what do we do?

Taecyeon: I'll think about it, if i do heal leave a spot for me i may come.

Chansung: OKCat don't pressure yourself, if you can't just say so.

Taecyeon: My dear banana lover i'll be fine and if not i will say alright. With that i smiled.

Taecyeon: I got an idea for the first day lets do the hands up remix i made, the second day we'll do classic hands up and back2u theno n the third day Hands up and electricity combined alright?

2pm: Wow loads of hottest want us to perform back2u and electricity live don't they.

Doctor: Its time for visitors to leave. Ok Taecyeo you need to rest for some weeks until then you'll be in the hospital and there are 8 ladies outside waiting for you guys.

2pm: Oh ok take care Taec, we'll take snsd back to their dorms .

After they left i cried and cried thinking of Sooyoung but i didn't see Jessica was outside and did see everything, she knew i was hurting.

Jessica's POV:

2pm and SNSD: Jessica what are you waiting for let's leave its late already.

Jessica * I really need to talk to Taec so i need to lie to them* Im going to visit a relative who's also admitted here guys. I'll call manager oppa later :)

Snsd: Take care Jessica and don't be late you know the curfew. After that they left.

I made my way towards Taec's room hping he wasn't asleep, so i peeped through the windows and i saw him crying. For all the time i've known Taec he didn't cry easily. I guess Sooyoung really made an impact on him, he really does love her. I feel so guilty letting all this happen to my best friend who's eneded up hurt himself. I know that when Taec is angry or sad he likes to be left alone. So i looked at him for another time and left.

SNSD's dorm:

When 2pm dropped off SNSD they were invited in for coffee. Whilst the coffee was brewing..

Snsd: We are really sorry for Sooyoung's behaviour


2pm: No it's not your fault but Taecyeon keeps blaming himself even if its not his fault. It's really making us worry.

Snsd: Actually it is our fault, we were loosing popularity and money so to regain all that Sooyoung was set up to make Taecyeon to fall in love.

After that 2pm stormed out of the dorms not even looking back to see what gold diggers they really were. Wooyoung who loved Taeyeon didn't even look back either.

Snsd: Ommo what's going to happen now.

Jessica came back to the dorms 15 minutes later and asked Tifanny to come to her room alone.

Tifanny: Yah! why'd you call me in for. i was eating!

Jessica: Taecyeon is not as strong as you think he is.

Tifanny: Why would you say that.

Jessica: When we were around we was acting like he understood the situation and was calm about it but after you guys left i peeked through the window to see him crying about Sooyoung.

Tifanny: Oh no! if he behaves like this he goes into deep depression, he acts like nothing happened but deep down he is hurting.

Jessica: We're his best friends well we're but we need to keep a good eye on him alright!

Tifanny: 2pm members know about the plot but all Taecyeon knows is that Sooyoung cheated on her and nothing more.

Suddenly Sunny burst in.

Sunny: We've got a real hectic two weeks, we need to focus for Gayo Daejun where all sm, jyp and cube entertainments are going to be. So we won't be going anywhere else but the practise hall from now on okay!

Tifanny, Jessica: Understood

After Sunny left Tifanny and Jessica started discussing.

Tifanny: We will only be able to see each other in Gayo Daejun i guess, i'll be busy so its your job to keep on eye on him from far away . Now go to sleep :]

Even though they tried sleeping all they could think of was what will Taecyeon do next?