Clarification

Will you forgive?

Taecyeons POV:

I remember I had a crush on Sooyoung since i was admitted to Idol school where dreams are made for young people waiting to debut. She never even looked at my direction but i always stole glances from her. One thing we both had in common was athletics, i signed up for every sports club there was and saw Sooyoung in some of them too she seemed like a nice person to get to know but i never had the guts to face up to her. I was born in America, San fransisco. My hair colour changed often at the time i was in idol school i had dark golden brown hair i also inherited bluey grey coloured eyes from my parents who are no longer here. Im not all foreign for example my ears, my teeth, eyes and lips. I struggled to communicate but Jessica and Nickhun helped me. If they hadn't been there i would've suffered alot. Back then i had high grades but still managed to carry off being a kingka. Sooyoung was really popular, i would know because at the end of Valentine's days she'd be walking home with hands filled with roses and choclates so i never had the chance to communicate with her. By the time i built up the guts to talk we were sent to the army to train and debut and by the time i returned we were so busy with performing and everything i lost tract of time and memory.

Wooyoung: Yah Taecyeon are you day dreaming?

Taecyeon: Am i not allowed to, rehersals finished ages ago.

Wooyoung: Actually Taeyeon called Sooyoung wants to meet you Taec at starbucks just around the block.

Taecyeon's POV:

Wow its been a week or so since we sent messages to each other and now shes asking me out on a date? I better look good. Hey all Nickhun shi in i need his opinion :D

So should i wear this

Nickhun: Wah Taecyeon im proud of you you're no longer a fashion terrorist after he said that he hugged me and left.

Taecyeon's POV:
I feel sweat dripping from my head, i waited patiently for her whilst drinking my iced tea. When she did appear, i thought my heart beat faster than never before. How can a girl look so pretty without any makeup i thought. By the next second she was already sitting in front of me and smiling.

Sooyoung: Oppa are you sleepy did i bother you :(

Taecyeon: No not at all why'd you say that?

Sooyoung: Oh you were looking somewhere else so i thought you were daydreaming or just annoyed.

Taecyeon: How could i ever ignore a beautiful girl like you i said and smiled.

Sooyoung: (wow he's so cheesy and dorky for a man with looks that kill) Oppa i wanted to tell you something i've been longing to say.

Taecyeon: Go ahead Sooyoung :]

Sooyoung: Ok Taecyeon i love you, i've actually always loved you since idol school, will you accept my heart?

Taecyeon:( Am i dreaming? Did she just ask me to date her. Why am i feeling so hot.) I  quickly replied I've loved you for like ever too Sooyoung i said giving her an eye smile.

Sooyoung: (Omo he did, this makes it even more easier) I acted like i was blushing and playfully hit his arm.

Sooyoungs POV:

He drove me back to the dorm and he greated all the members then left. After the door closed the manager barged in and asked me what happened. I told him and he left happily. When i turned around i saw Tifanny and Jessica glaring at me, i quickly made my exit to my room and locked the doors.

Sooyoung you only have to keep up with this for just about a month. After that i fell asleep.