Army

Will you forgive?

Taecyeon's POV:

I woke up to see the royal security guards next to me. I put on my military outfit

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=doremifasolatido+movie+necklace&gs_sm

Paparazis were every where when i entered the royal car. I was thinking of the worst outcome that could come whilst in the army.

Heechul hyung and many others were sat down waiting for the register so they could go into the army cars to be taken to the training area. Luckily i was after Heechul hyung so we were together.

7 months passed away so quickly. Sooyoung's brother Choi Suk and i had bonded greatly after heechul left a month ago he was the only one there. Even though Sooyoung treated me like trash he treated me like his own brother and i looked up to him. He had alot of responsibility being a corporal, he was in charge of many soldiers lives . I remember how well Sooyoung and her brother used to bond...I also met another soldier who was 15 years older than me and had an ill daughter so to pay for her bills he came to the army, his devotion to his daughter really touched me.I called him ahjussi! All three of us were headed to the front line together...

[Battlefield]

Everyone waited patiently for the whistle to blow and the war to start. Choi Suk found me a place to hide and attack if necessary. Many men ambushed the area near me. I could hear gunshots and splattering of blood. The hour went nonstop for 3 hours or so. I hit maybe an amount of 16 men, the war was vile. Some men approached Choi Suk and aimed at him i wasn't quick for the first hit which was in his leg, when i did reach him i felt a piercing pain above my v line ( next to the kidney basically). Since i had no gun i had to tackle them for one and when i did i shot them all. I took Choi Suk to the hiding i was. After i left Choi Suk,i could hear Ahjussi yelling so i ran as quickly as i could to see him fighting 4 men at one. I took out my gun and shot them all.. Ahjussi was lying on the floor. The whistle finally blew which meant the war was over. Even though i was shot i picked up ahjussi and went to the hiding where Choi Suk was to pick him up and reach the quarter line as quick as i could. Every step i took my pain was getting worse. I was covered in blood.

Tifanny:

" Come meet me at the quarter line won't you"

Today is the day the war ended. Me and Jessica are making our way there hopefully to see an alive Taecyeon...

Just a minute ago i felt like something bad had happened to Taec and so did Jessica so we went to the quarter line as quickly as we could..

When we did reach wounded soldiers made their way up the quarter line. The line of soldiers progressively got smaller and smaller which made me worried sick. When we gave up hope a strangely familiar figure came limping whilst carrying two other men. It was Taecyeon..

Taecyeon:

It seems i maybe the last one to make it there, i promised Jessica and Fany i'd not make them wait. The good thing was i could feel Choi Suk and ahjussi's heartbeat which meant they were still alive. I started getting dizzier and dizzier, finally i saw the top of the quarter line. i dragged myself there and lay on the floor coughing blood.

Jessica:

Sica:

Omo it's Taec, he seems badly injured. Taecyeon dragged himself up the hill carrying Sooyoung's brother and another man, when he did reach the quarter line he dropped them safely and fell down. He was coughing blood. The ambulance came by Taecyeon was in a horrendous state as he was shot in the main parts of the body luckily not in the heart. Me and Tifanny waited helplessly to hear the news but since Taec's health had taken a drastic change, he was getting flown to America. As for Sooyoung's brother he survived with minor injuries. Me and Tiff went up to him and asked what happened.

Jeti: Do you remember what happened to Taec.

Choi Suk: Taecyeon ssi fought the soldiers by hand then stole their gun to shoot him , whilst in the process to defend me he himself got shot but he still continued after that he carried me to a hideout so i was safe then ran out again.

Tifanny: That phabo always ends up hurting himself somehow.

Sica: Omo its the other man Taec carried sitting there with his family

Tifanny: Lets ask him too

Sica: Excuse me sir, do you remember what happened to Taecyeon?

Ahjussi: I was foolish and tried to fight 4 men at once, Taecyeon ssi saw that and ran to keep me safe. He got shot thrice but he still continued then he found a gun next to a lying body he went up to them and shot them after that i remember him carrying me and running to find Choi Suk.

Sica: Omo so he got shot 4 times in a row?

Tifanny:

2pm members came and were all crying after hearing about Taec's critical health. They contacted JYP then tryed to book a ticket to USA as quick as they could but all were taken. All they could do was ask Jay to take care of him.

News spread like wildfire and before we knew it thousands of fans were gathered near the quarter line crying . Having had a dream of Taecyeon getting shot really scared me. I held onto the necklace Taec had given us before he left. But even after hearing Taec's critical health Sooyoung wasn't here..

All we could do was anticipate Taecyeon's arrival after treatment which could take a while...

His sister was crying, i couldn't help but feel sympathy as all she had was Taecyeon. I went up to her and hugged her. She didn't do anything but managed to hug me back.

Taecyeon:

After i fell to the ground, i remember blacking out hearing Jessica and Tifanny call me. After that i heard a serious load of whizzing sounds, i didn't know i was getting transported to a hospital in America, so i just lay there helpless. I felt pain in every part of my body for 3 months. I couldn't open my eyes but i could hear Jay and JYP's voice. I wanted to respond but i couldnt .Until one day i dreamt of Sooyoung being taken away if my body didn't respond and so with all my force i twitched and opened my eyes. To see the whole room filled with bouquets. When people heard i was out of coma reporters piled up outside the hospital. Today i took a plane back to Korea. Since i wanted to cover up my stitches and because of the cold i wore:

 

I came to the airport luckily no one recognised me. I sat at the nearest cafe and waited for manager hyung to pick me up. On my way to the cafe i saw some girls that strangely looked like Sooyoung, Jessica and Tifanny but i ignored it. Since i'm still studying i thought i'd do some extra homework on my ipad but whilst in middle of the process i was interrupted by someone playing the guitar, i looked up to see a poor man holding a broken celotaped guitar but even at that state he managed to make great music. Luckily he was playing and asking for money next to a music store. I kindly asked the cafe lady to keep an eye on my seat and made my way to the music shop. I thought of buying that man a guitar and inviting him to JYP for instrumentals plus it had been ages since i played a ukulele so might as well buy a new one and start playing.

The lady at the counter didn't notice me so i quickly bought the two guitars and left. No one was around to tip the man so i quickly gave him the guitar and after that he suddenly hugged me with tears of joy. It made me feel great helping someone in need. The musician asked me to sign his guitar and so i did but before i left i gave him the JYP contacts paper so he could visit me and perform some instrumentals. I quietly asked him to not tell anyone of my presence.. but what i didn't know that 3 people had been watching my every movement.

Sooyoung:

We had been waiting along time for our new manager's arrival when i saw a strangely familiar figure approach the cafe it was Taecyeon, he had grown taller skinnier and hotter O_O.

Since we didn't have any makeup on i don't think he recognized us. I kept a close eye on him whilst he did stuff on his ipad until he suddenly left to the music store, Tifanny who realised my eyes were not on my homework also looked to see Taecyeon purchasing two guitars. When he did come out he gave one of the guitars to a beggar playing an old broken guitar since no one was around at that time no one knew it was Taecyeon. Taecyeon hugged the beggar then made his way back to the cafe but he was interrupted by Tifanny who called him buck teeth. After he realised we were here, he made his way towards us whilst waving.

Taecyeon:

When i was headed back to the cafe i heard someone shout out my nickname it was no other than Tifanny, i made my way towards them and quietly greeted. Fany jumped out her seat and hugged me..

Taecyeon: Miyoung can't you see im still recovering?

Fany: Sorry what could i do i missed my old pal, i heard you lost alot of blood trying to save two people. I respect you for that but seriously Phabo you always try to be a hero.

Sooyoung: Kanshamida for saving my brother.

Taecyeon: It's okay

Fany: Why don't we all sit together whilst you're here.

Taecyeon: Actually i can't, im kinda busy and im waiting for someones arrival so. I don't want to start a scandal either you know.

Fany: Arasso, you don't want to be seen with your un cool friends arasso.

Taecyeon: Yah you know its not like that.( but before i could finish i heard Suzy call out my nickname. i turned around and ran up to her. We hugged)

Suzy: Are you alright, you're still not hurting right?

Taecyeon: I cupped her face and said Bae Suzy i'm fine besides im sorry i missed your birthday.

Suzy: Nah its okay no biggie, everyone in JYP was worried sick you know.

Taecyeon: I know, i owe them all a sincere apology for making them worry like that.

Sooyoung:

Omo isn't that Bae Suzy from JYP

Tifanny: Yeah so what.

Sooyoung: Oh nothing. (Look at her she's pouting to seek his attention, such a !)

No ine's POV:

Suddenly a very frail figure sat on a wheel chair approached Taecyeon it was his sister Eugene she had been getting weaker the past three months due to her cancer.. behind her a man in his mid 40 approched slowly.

Eugene: Oppa what took you so long

Taecyeon picked her up from her wheelchair and carried her like his own baby

Taecyeon: Sorry my princess oppa was sick you know trying to fight for Appa.

Eugene: Chincha! im hungry though because i was so excited to see you i didn't eat.

Taecyeon: Bwoh its not good for you Eugene you need to eat or Umma will be sad. Ok why don't you and Suzy go buy something at the cafe!

Eugene: Ok oppa yah unni come on im really hungry.

Suzy: Arasso!

The man in his mid 40 finally made a move to talk to Taecyeon...

Taecyeon: Ah Doctor Kim what brings you here.

Doctor: Taecyeon please sit down we need to talk.

Taecyeon: Is everything alright?

Doctor: As you may have noticed Eugene is getting progressively weaker everyday.

Taecyeon: And... what are you trying to imply.

Doctor: Taecyeon ssi im sorry but she doesnt have much time to spend with you.

Taecyeon: How much time.

Doctor: Erm...

Taecyeon: I SAID HOW MUCH TIME DOES SHE HAVE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor: Calm down Taecyeon, shes got 2 weeks

Taecyeon: No this can't be shes too young to die i mean she still hasnt explored the world yet or accomplish any of her dreams.

Doctor: I say you cancel plans and stay with Eugene.

Taecyeon: I can't this week but definitely next week,

Doctor: Please take care of her and yourself Taecyeon.

Suzy and Eugene came back..

Eugene: Oppa why were you shouting?

Taecyeon: Nothing my princess i just am so sad i didn't get to see you thats all.

Eugene: Promise oppa

Taecyeon: Promise now eat!

Taecyeon: Thank you Suzy for coming

Suzy: Anytime oppa!

Sooyoung's POV:

I was keeping a close eye on Taecyeon and Suzy when a little girl about 10 or so who was in a wheel chair approached Taecyeon, he lifted her up and hugged her. Since we were just like 15 feet away from them i could make out the conversations...

That girl in the wheel chair was his sister. She had a head scarf to cover up her bald spots, she had cancer and yet managed to pull up such a cute smile at Taecyeon. The girl then left with Suzy to get some food when someone suddenly approached Taec at first i thought he was just a fan but noticed that he was actually a doctor who came to talk about Eugene's health.

I was interrupted when Taecyeon shouted "HOW MUCH TIME DOES SHE HAVE LEFT" after hearing that i knew Eugene didn't have much time and seeing Taecyeon's reaction was painful.

Omo I couldn't believe what i was thinking last time, i remember i crushed his heart and now im sympathetic towards him. My head is all in a mix wait do i want him back?

I added more to this chapter :D

No silent readers please O.O

Any ideas will be considered!