Goodbye

Will you forgive?

Taecyeon's POV:

After hearing the truth i wish i could rewind the times and go back when we were so fakely in love... I just couldn't think anymore, i felt completely numb and destroyed. Iheaded towards the studio to take out all my emotions, 2PM hasn't had a comeback so i thought i might as well plan on one by writing songs that related to me. Whilst i wrote the lyrics i didn't notice my tears easily slipping from my eyes... i sat there sitting next to scrumpled up ideas without noticing i fell asleep suddenly i felt a tug near my hand i checked to see who are what that was. It was Jessica, she saw me in the state and i could see her apologetic face coming on. She had pieces of paper in her hand, i closely looked at it to find out they we're my composed songs. Without speaking she directly hugged me and sat down next to me.

Ever since idol school us two being foreigns didn't know what the others were saying so we would help each other and thats how we started bonding. She understood me and did her best to be there for me.

She started to talk about Sooyoung even though she clearly could see it in my face that i wasn't ready to open up but she still continued which annoyed me, when i suddenly did yell she didn't apologise but asked me to change for the better and to get Sooyoung. Having yelled at her before i realised what a phabo i was acting in front of my best friend.

I still hadn't told her i was going to the army as it was royal affairs but since she was so forward with a plan to get Sooyoung back i had to tell her besides i trust her.

Jessica's POV:

I called manager oppa to pick me up and sat silently in the car, i was worried for Taec i mean at the age of 18 him being at the front line fighting for the royalty was quiet shocking. Seeing Taec trying desperately to conceal all his emotions really saddens me. He's got alot to explore and knowing that he may not be able to achieve what he wants due to the army. I respect him for his behaviours and everything but...before i knew it i arrived at the dorm.

Tifanny's room was lit up so i hurried up the stairs and onto the room. I locked the door behind Tifanny..

Tifanny's POV:

I was silently reading a book until i heard a key turn and then hurried footsteps, it was no other than our Jessica Jung. But her expression made me worry alot, i made her sit down and talk she was about to cry for some reason before she started.

Jessica: Yah! Fany you've been treating Taec nicely recnetly right?

Fany: Sica, why do you ask..

Jessica: Because this could be the last time we see him.

Fany: What nonsense are you talking about Sica get to the point.

Jessica: He is he prince of Korea and to be a true prince he has to go to the military service and train then go battle front line. He'll explain it all in a live interview

Fany: Omo he's just 18! i need to go see him right now and give my goodbyes

Jessica: Thats a bad idea miyoung because Sooyoung just told him the truth and i don't think he's in the mood to talk or do anything at his state.

Fany: That shikshin really deserves a punishment.

Jessica: We already did so don't worry about it alright

Night night :]

Jessica: (I'm dreaming about Taec getting shot and not making it back to the quarter line im so scared, he's out of my reach so i can't pull him back to us..)

Tifanny:( I'm dreaming about the worst thing that can happen to Taecyeon and it is horrifying me!)

Sooyoung:( Ommo Siwon oppa is coming tomorrow what shall i wear?)

Hyoyeon: (i'm dreaming of having 5 kids in 10 years time :D) and so on...