Idol army

Will you forgive?

IDOL ARMY

Sunny: Yah Sooyoung get ready we're making a guest apperance on idol army.

Sooyoung: Oh ok wait WHAT! Isn't 2pm in the new idol army?

Sunny: Took you long enough to figure out. Hurry up now breakfast is ready.

Sooyoungs POV:

We all set out to our vans and arrived early to find taecyeon and jay messing about, it was stupid but still funny. Today was nerve wrecking because me and Taecyeon were going public with our relationship.

At first we started off with our introduction and now it was  time to play the match game Khun sang nothing better, jay beatboxed, junho danced, junsu sang, wooyoung did his ssanti dance and now it was Taecyeons turn.

He came out with a choir and violin in the background, he started playing the ukulele and sang I'm Yours but the cute atmosphere changed after he and jay started breakdancing and showing their abs and by the end he picked me. I wasn't shocked or happy but i managed to fake a smile. After all the other couple games when we reached the end we declared our relationship public the 2pm guys were shocked and couldn't control it nor could the camera crew.

After recording me and Jessica were headed to the van when suddenly a strong pair of hands held me and plead me to eat dinner with him. I signaled Jessica to leave  and told him due to our rehersals i couldn't meet him. He pouted and i laughed, then he suddenly back hugged me and said " I can wait" and left.

Jessica saw all that and came up to me.

Jessica: Why'd you lie to him we dont have any schedules for the next week. You're hurting him you know, by the end he'll leave you if you keep on behaving like this" she said and left.For the next month or so Taecyeon and Sooyoung went on several romantic dates but she still didn't feel anything.....

SNSD's popularity increased rapidly and now we were back with our comeback earning millions per episode or apperance!

Taecyeon whisked her of to trips in Paris and buy her everything but she still didn't know anything.

Sooyoung's POV:

This whole 2 months i've ignored Taeceon by saying i've got work but actually i'm interested in this guy called Choi Ho, we've been flirting thw whole time but he doesn't make a move, today i was tired and needed fresh air so i headed out to the silent park, i didn't notice Choi Ho was following me at all. I sat down at a spot near the pavement and looked up to sky suddenly someone held my hand... it was Choi Ho before i could reply he kissed me. But he wasn't the one who gave me that electrifying feeling either even though he looked cute and handsome.

Taecyeon's POV:

Today im planning on going to visit Sooyoung and make her feel better. The last few months due to her hectic schedules we haven't met at all. I made my way towards the dorm but their was only Sica.

Taecyeon: Jessica do you know where Sooyoung is?

She didn't answer so i followed her to her room. I asked her again but this time staring right into her eyes.

Jessica: You're girlfriend's at Feng Shei garden near the pavement and don't even bother talking to me.

Taecyeon: Jessica i'm sorry if i've done anything wrong. Please forgive me and after that i left.

I reached near the pavement crossing where i saw a girl that looked just like Sooyoung kissing a guy. When the guy moved her hair away from her face i definitely knew it was Sooyoung.

I shouted out her name but before i could finish a car swerved to this lane and i felt a piercing pain move throughout my body. I saw Sooyoung rush over to me and hold me but i rejected her with all my strenght and looked away with tears falling from my eyes. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst to happen....

Sooyoung's POV:

I was kissing him until i heard someone shout out my name i turned around to see no one else but Taecyeon, he'd just been hit by a swerving car and was now lying on the floor. I was schocked, i made my way through out the crowd to see Taecyeon lying on a pool of his blood, i lifted his head to make sure he was okay but he move away and faced another direction, i guess he saw me and Choi Ho. The ambulance arrived without a delay, i myself climbed onto the ambulance sitting next to an unconcious Taec who had water falling from his eyes. Wait was he CRYING?. I contacted everyone from 2pm and Snsd. They all arrived quickly and told me to clean up my messied clothes. I left and headed towards the dorm.