1 week later.

Will you forgive?

No one's POV:

Taecyeon was welcomed back by JYPE entertainment and all fans. He was ushered to rest but he decided to still practise to perform for the 26th Golden Disk Awards along side B2st, 2am, Mblaq, Snsd, Wonder Girls and FT Island. Taecyeon made a plan to visit Disney Land, go sky diving and tour around Paris with Eugene, when Eugene asked why he wanted to take her to places in a hurry he simply replied that he hadn't celebrated his sisters birthday nicely and wanted to make it up to her.

2pm performed Again and Again+ Electricity but before the perf they bumped into all SNSD members. No one dared greet or talk as they all felt guilty to do, so to avoid awkwardness Taec called his miyoung and tackled her childishly the atmosphere slowly lifted and before they knew it everyone was having a delightful conversation until Sooyoung entered and 2pm were called onto the stage.

Taecyeon's POV:

We finished performing heartbeat and again and again, it felt empty without Jaebummie.

When every artist were to go on to the stage to give goodbyes i was ushered to a room where i was connected to skype with my sister..she had recorded a video message before she died. I fell to the ground i couldnt believe it she was the only family i had left who loved and trusted me.

I pressed play when i was sober enough to hear my sister "There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother ...Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too." Im sorry, i'll have to take a rain check on our trip next week and for being such a burden to you since young age. When you had the choice to abandon me and live a more peaceful life you still stuck by me and that meant alot to me. Oppa we both expected this day to come when i'd die and leave you but neither did i expect it would be today. The doctor had made false presumptions and when he told me i thought i wont be able to share the last moments of life with my oppa. I hope you dont feel burdened and miserable because remember i'll be happy when i pass my time you know why? well probably because im proud of my oppa and trust him to be an even better person and also be stronger even though fingers are and will be pointed at him.

Suddenly her voice started to get weaker but before she closed her eyes she managed to whisper " Im sorry oppa".

I cried until there were no more tears to cry when i realised it was due to the doctors false presumptions she passed away unexpectedly. I smashed the laptop onto the wall before i realised 2pm and SNSD were heading back to the same restroom.

I demanded our manager to call Eugene's doctor and so he did. He arrived in about 10 minutes since he was nearby but before he could greet or give his condolences i grabbed his collar and pushed him to the wall ready to punch him until i felt Nickhun and Chansung grab and pull me away.

Sooyoung's POV:

All of the artists were on the goodbye stage except Taecyeon? SNSD and 2pm had to share the same restroom due to the amount of artists there weren't much spaces. When we headed back to our area we heard a loud crash against the wall then constant shouting from Taecyeon. Nickhun and Chansung who realised it was Taecyeon barged through all of us and went to stop Taecyeon..

Nickhun: Yah Taecyeon ah calm down explain to me.

Taecyeon: WHY DO I HAVE TO CALM DOWN! BECAUSE OF HIM EUGENE IS GONE

(Ommo i remeber the doctor telling Eugene had two weeks left not one. Probably thats why he's mad)

Chansung: WTF Yah ahjussi you have some explaining to do before this fist leaves a mark on your face.

Doctor: Im sorry Taecyeon, i gave you a presumption when i could've clearly done a CT scan to find out approximately how much time she had got.

Taecyeon: No point apologising now is there? JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU KEPT EUGENE I NEED TO SEE HER dead body.[ He slightly choked on the last two words]

Doctor: Shes being kept inside a cooling area until her body is ready to be collected.

Taecyeon: You basically put her in a REFRIGIRATOR!!

Doctor: Sort of...

Taecyeon: Get the away from here before i ruin your botox face.

Doctor: Sorry Taecyeon ssi.

Taecyeon: Don't even dare because of you i lost my precious tme with her, i told you i'd want to be by her side when she died and planned all the stuff about Disneyland and you just FRICKIN played along knowing you were doing something wrong. I swear im going to ruin your career because of your lazyness we lost a life.

I cant imagine what he's feeling right now..he swiftly turned around to see that he had an audience with a sympathetic face on. He put his ray-bans on and put his coat on to make a move.

Junho: Where are you going hyung, you've got the royal meeting with the royals from around the globe.

Wooyoung: Shut up Junho.

Taecyeon: Right now all i need is Eugene you hear me! tell JYP i'll be back.

(Taecyeon made a move swiftly across the stairs we were stood at but was stopped by a man behind two bulky body guards. When they finally decided to move we could see it was Kim Jong un the new king of Korea! We respectfully bowed to him and so did he. He then approached Taecyeon and ushered him to sit down)

Kim Jong un: I know what you're going through right now is not the best situation but didn't Eugene say she didn't want her oppa being miserable because of her. You clearly know Taec that she was proud of you and she didn't want you to give up or get distracted because of her. Of course its unfair when you planned to share her last minutes with you but life isn't always fair is it Taecyeon and to add to that we cant do anything about it. Taecyeon you're a prince and i guarantee you it will be much harder than this. So when stuff like this happens you just have to act tough and wear a strong face. I think its best we two go see Eugene, cremate her and then return to the Royals state dinner is that okay?

Taecyeon: Thanks hyung but since there are going to be royal present i need something formal to wear i'll be right back and between you guys can stop staring at me with those faces it doesn't make the situation any better.

I felt like going up to him and hug him reminding him that we're here and will always be...

(Yah Sooyoung why have you got your feelings mixed up its just sympathy not love right?)

He came out dressed in

He hid his teary eyes by a black pair of ray bans. Taecyeon didn't dare look at us to say he was fine because he knew lying wouldn't make anything better either...

We silently went back to our restroom and before we knew it we were back at our dorm