Fresh start

Will you forgive?

FRESH START

After 2pm's goodbye stage everyone had a holiday after 4 years of hard work!

Junsu was headed off to Greece with his family which he promised to do since the trainee days.

Junho and Nickhun went to Thailand to spend their time focusing on acting

Wooyoung took Taeyeon for a romantic holiday at Rome

Chansung was out searching for new restaurants to discover and eat at.

Whilst Taecyeon went on the trip he promised to take his sister to by himself.

He first went to Haiti for voluntary work and also to meet his secretly adopted son too. Taecyeon met the child to find out that because of him he has a future to look forward to. The children performed a show for the genorous Taecyeon who paid for those kids health treatment and studies after his small visit he decided to go to Disney Land

When he was about to buy some tickets to a ride he felt a sudden tap on his shoulder to find out that it was...Miranda

( Sorry yet again my imagination went boom, since Taecyeon was from America, i thought i'd put a foreign girl in to cheeky)

Miranda: Is it you Taecyeon?

Taecyeon: Hell yeah its me, oh god i missed you like hell. How long has it been?

Miranda: Almost 9 years. Oh my you've grown alot are you here with Eugene?

Taecyeon: She died of cancer just sometime ago im just here to fulfill her last wishes which including going to Disney land paris.

Miranda: Im sorry i also heard you're the prince of Korea? you must have alot of responsibility

Taecyeon: Actually no, im there just incase something happens but so far as a prince i did charity works and army training.

Miranda: Im so proud of you.

Taecyeon: What about you? you still studying or acting

Miranda: Actually i finished both so im now a model.

Taecyeon: I wouldn't be suprised with a figure like that( He said with a smirk)
Miranda: Yah you havent changed a bit.

Miranda: Lets go on rides together since im here alone too.

Taecyeon: Arasso! you just wait near the ride i'll bring the tickets.

[ Taecyeon and Miranda were childhood friends they went through all hardships together, he used to have a crush on her but the fact that she never settled down worried him to even bother starting a relationship that could just in a months time. Miranda knew literally everything about him]

SNSD were also on a vacation at Paris. Everyone was tired and when they arrived at Paris one thing sprang at their minds "Disney Land". Everyone dressed casually for the trip. Whilst they were on the road of finding a suitable ride they bumped into Miranda Kerr "The famous hollywood actress" everyone squealed.[ This happened when Taecyeon was getting the tickets]

Tifanny: OMG you're Miranda Kerr right?

Miranda: Yup its a coincidence to bump into members of SNSD

Sooyoung: How do you know us?

Sunny: Omo she knows us *squeals*

Hyoyeon: Can we have a picture.

Miranda: Well Taecyeon gave me an album of you guys thinking that i would like and i actually did and sure i would love to take a picture with you guys.

*Taking alot of selcas together and exchanging autographs.

Taecyeon ran up to the scene. He could ony see the back of the nine girls so didnt bother asking who they were.

Taecyeon: Yah Miranda i thought you left me, come on lets go to the rides he said holding her hand.

Tifanny: Oppa you're here too?

Taecyeon turned around to see that those nine girls were in fact SNSD.

Taecyeon: Yeah in a vacation. Sorry i didn't greet to you guys.

Jessica: That doesn't matter, you knew Miranda Kerr and you didn't tell us oppa.

Taecyeon: We barely contact so when we bumped into each other in Paris we thought we'd spend the holiday together.

Sunny: Why you holding her hand Taec oppa.

Sooyoung: So what if they're dating, she mumbled.

Taecyeon: Aniyah we're close childhood friends not a couple, he said nervously.

Miranda: We hold and link our hands all the time, since young actually. He always walked quickly and i found it hard to catch up with him so we started holding hands you know mutually. Since its really hot and his hands get sweaty quickly he is just gonna place his hand on my shoulder i guess.

Taecyeon: You know me too well he said whilst ruffling her hair...anyways we need to start heading to the rides jeti i'll contact you guys later to meet up sometime!

Jeti: Arasso, bye oppa have fun and thank you Miranda for your autograph!

Miranda: My pleasure

Sooyoung's POV:

Even though she was my idol of all times i've got to say i hate her at this state holding hands and interwining fingers . Yes i admit it i have developed feelings for Taec, after our brief meet up at the golden disk awards i've watched every video and article that includes him. He was the one that i let slip and now deeply regret and seeing him get close and cosy with one of my idols of all time makes my heart hurt.

I wanted to talk to him privately and ask him if he's okay since i remember that Eugene really wanted to go to Disney Land. it must really hurt him coming alone. i hope in the future i get to approach him more comfortably just like Miranda.

Before i knew it they had already left for their rides and so did we. When we ended up in the same rides i took quick glances at him smiling all goofily, haven't seen him smile like that in a while. It still makes me happy seeing him like that even though im not the cause of the laughter.

After all the rides we waited for our manager to pick us up but he couldnt make it due to a tyre fracture when a car pulled up next to us

When the driver pulled down the window it was no other than Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Yah you guys its getting cold and i think some fans are starting to notice you guys, tell me where you need to be dropped off and i'll take you there.

Tifanny: Thank you oppa, you guys get in quickly.

Taecyeon: So where am i headed?

Seohyun: Gran Martin Hotel at xxxxxx lane.

Taecyeon: Gotcha!

Jessica: Oppa you have such a cool oppa what brand is it?

Taecyeon: I brought this on my own from my first pay check, its a land rover. You planning on buying one.

Sunny: I barely think she would with driving skills like hers.

Taecyeon: So true.

Siddenly Taec's phone began to ring.

Taecyeon: Tiff put it on speaker phone for me.

Tifanny: Arasso.

*After she put the phone on voicemail and placed it near Taecyeon.*

Miranda: Hey babe guess what?

( Omo who is this girl calling taecyeon her BABE)

Taecyeon: Yeah Miranda whats up.

Miranda: Im coming to Korea next week?

Taecyeon: Same here but why?

Miranda: You don't want me around.

Taecyeon: You know i do want you here with me.

Miranda: I was just joking, im promoting skin care and modelling so i'll be around the most for a week or so there.

Taecyeon: Where are you going to stay.

Miranda: Probably a hotel i dunno.

Taecyeon: Cancel those plans just come to my apartment i got a spare room plus we need to catch up on alot.

Miranda: Really thanks babe.

Taecyeon: Miranda im driving at the moment so its kinda hard to talk at the same time.

Miranda: Arasso so lets go to Korea together too.

Taecyeon: Ok bye.

Snsd: Wooooooooh

Jessica: My my you call each other "babes"

Taecyeon: You jealous?

SNSD: Aniyah.

Taecyeon: If you want me to i'll start calling you babes you know?

Hyoyeon: You're like my brother it would be awkward anyways.

Taecyeon: Sooyoung you've been really quiet lately.

Sooyoung: Ah its nothing im just not feeling well.

( I was lying, i was filled with jealousy i felt like Miranda was a competition against me. She was literally going to move in with him. Anything could happen at that short period of time..)

Taecyeon: We've reached our destination.

SNSD: Thank you oppa!

Taecyeon: Anytime.