Don't you worry

Will you forgive?

Taecyeon's POV:

News spread like wildfire after it was officially announced i was entering the army, JYPentertainment took it pretty wellwhich made me less nervos but i till had the upcoming interview to go to..

Interview:

Asker: Today we are here with 2pm's Ok Taecyeon and you are entering the army am i right?

Taecyeon: Neh, but i'll be staying one more month.

Asker: Why would that be?

Taecyeon: Because im going to the front line to battle

Asker: At such a young age are you sure!

Taecyeon: Yes i am, everyone is wondering why i'll be front line well its because im the prince fo Korea and it's my duty to win for my people.

Asker: How could that be could you explain your relationship to the royal.

Taecyeon: My father was the king to be but he abdicated as he thought he was too irresponsible , Appa was assasinated at a charity event and omma died after giving birth to my younger sister who is at the early stages of cancer. My appa's brother took place as king but even though my father abdicated i am still to take place at the royal throne because it is said in the letter my appa signed that i would take place as a prince not an heir after  the king had passed away. As you know one of the royalty are sent out frontline to battle and this time i have been chosen. The question was not forced upon me, i agreed myself. I will still be a member of 2pm but i now have more responsibility. With only two weeks left until the army enlistment there will be a goodbye concert held .

Asker: Do take care of yourself and come back home but not in a coffin..

Taecyeon: I'll try my best!

After the interview everyone started bowing at me and treating me with sincereity which i didn't like but since i am now a royal i need to be careful with my public remarks. When i returned to my dorm the whole of JYPENTERTAINMENT were there they didn't know about the royal relation and so were dumbfounded. One by one they came and hugged then left until JYP hyung was left. He didn't look me in the ye but asked

JYP: So what have you planned for your goodbye stage.

Taec: Oh i wrote a song " i'll be back" and i've also planned the choreography for the live performance that will match the army concept.

JYP: Yah get rest and order as many food as you want in the next two weeks after that i don't want to be coming back with an urn in my hand arasso!

Taec: Neh hyung ( JYP was always straight forward and i looked up to him for that).

*BEEP*BEEP*

Taec: Yoboseyo?

Fany: omo your majesty are you going to leave without saying goodbye to your miyoung?

Taec: Aniyah, i just finished the conformation interview, when i do leave for the army send me off won't you?

Fany: Phabo of course we will, ok i'll meet you at the farewell concert.

Taec: Goodnight Miyoung and please don't worry about me.

Fany: TAEC! take care and don't do anything stupid ok