Swagger

Will you forgive?

Swagger

Taecyeon's POV:

The two weeks have been really hard on everyone, i've been watching the practise video Jyp sent. I've been recovering and practising along to the choreography too. All i know is this is a fresh start, i may as well leave the past behind then hurt myself. I'll prove to Sooyoung that i was the best thing she never had O.O.

2 hours till Gayo Daejun and my ride still hasn't arrived, im meant to be at the red carpet by 15 minutes and the journey itself takes 30 minutes and the car finally shows up!

Taecyeon: *Calling JYP*: Hyung i'll be a little late the ride showed up late

JYP: Arasso Taec, don't force yourself too much alright.

Taecyeon: Thank you hyung,i'll be there as quick as i can.

I rushed through the red carpet dressed in[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/image001mw.png/][IMG]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9757/image001mw.th.png[/IMG][/URL]

Everyone was at shock as no one expected me to recover this quick but i had no time to answer so i rushed in to get changed, butright before my eyes i saw Sooyoung coming out of the changing room. Instead of ignoring her i nodded and so did she, with that awkward moment i headed off to get changed. I had a selection between

,  or also  i chose the ___one ( your choice) because it suited our new republic of 2pm album and was strangely easy to rip off for our perf of Back2u.
 I'm no longer the nice sweet guy but a wild beast ready to perform, whilst in the process of transformation i might as well leave Sooyoung alone and let her be happy. She hasn't talked to me or visited me after the accident to clear things up ( O.O)

When i was finished changing i noticed the main entrance was blocked so i had to join the choir. Luckily me and Seulong at trainee days learnt to play the violin so i quickly grabbed a spair violin, took the music sheet and waited to reach the stage. The stage was in front of the choir, i thought to make it seem professional i might as well do some acrobatics to make the fans happy. Finaly after we reached the stage i played the first ten chords until Junsu realised i was in the choir, they made some space and so i did a kick flip to the front and into the space next to Jun brothers. Everyonce went wild, i was excited as this was my new beginning basically leaving all the past behind and having a fresh start!

We weren't simple like Super Junior or Infinite becasue JYP was so kind enough to make us remixes for The Gayo Daejun festivals. It started off with the classic hands up and all of a second it turned into the sensual Back2u. The dancers arrived and before we knew it everyonce was in awe, the beastly idols were back. This was actually the first time i ripped my shirt well ctually it was everyones first time so i guess it was awkward but for all the hottest out there we dedicated the performance to them as we barely perform Back2u even though it is in our album. The Kpop viewers stage wasn't far away so i could see Sooyoung's expression and how shocked she was herself, she seemed to eye the dancer next to me vigorously....

Sooyoung's POV:

I was wearing some makeup at the changing room when i felt really thirsty so when i was going to get some water i bumped into a strangely familiar figure...it was Taecyeon. I thought he would just walk away like that but actually he nodded in greeting and left. i was shocked, how mature and kind of him to do so. Everyone gathered at the viewers seat after their performances, next up was 2PM, strangely i didn't notice Taecyeon with the other 2PM members until i spotted him in the choir playing the violin.. "He plays the violin?" i said my thought out loud.

Jessica: Yes he does, of course if you had bothered even talking or communicating with him you would know. i was about to reply when he suddenly did a kick flip in the air and landed in that small space between Junsu and Junho! They started off with a classic hands up which then changed into a sensual rhythmatic song... suddenly girls in oversized shirts came in and took place next to the members they danced so smoothly but yet so in unison. The girls then ripped their shirts off. I was shocked Taecyeon never actually did flash his abs like Siwon oppa, he was big but really shy so i didn't expect him to have chocolate abs! i looked around to see everyones jaws had dropped as they themselves seemed astonished. When they were about to leave a big whiteboard reading out " This is for you Taecyeon oppa and 2PM" the whole stadium burst into 2PM's Thank you song but the song had been changed by the fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrhsZ2kTqo

Everyone in 2pm were in tears and so were the audience, the members also sang at the end but actually since Jay couldn't come perform as the solo artist Taecyeon took his spot

Taecyeon: Hi everybody, Jay wasn't able to come because he has caught the flu so he asked me to take his spot. i hope you don't mind.

Fans: Neh

Taecyeon: This song is dedicated well to all the boys out there, you know guys are really shy too right Wooyoung?

Wooyoung: Yah! i heard that.

Fans: Laugh

Taecyeon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37_MSiXAZAY

(Between in this ff Taec sings all right O.O)

Taecyeon: Kanshamida have a great night and go back home safely.

[BACKSTAGE:]

Sooyoung: Ommo is he referring to me? he still doesn't know does he i thought......