Track 10: That Can't Be

Mythical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Track 10|That Can't Be

Eros

“H-how can you be Cupid…? Y-you’re just a high school girl! Y-you’re just human… l-like me!” Naeun asked dumbfounded, the words she has heard from the person right in front of her doesn’t even make sense at all. “AND CUPID’S A BOY….”

“Wooooow… Are you dissing me because I don’t have that-the-the---- whatever! You know what I’m talking about!”

“But how can you be Cupid?! Am I a child’s play to you?! Eunji, I’ve been trying to understand you all this time but my patience has its limits! You’re too immature…”

Like a slap on the face, Eunji couldn’t speak. Her immature self was long gone, in an instant as the words sunk in. immature… It was a word that kept the side of her from living that she wants to be.

“Do you… think I’m just kidding right now? Son Naeun-ssi…?”

“O-of course! You can’t be… a god… You simply can’t be…you think every thing’s a game. You don’t even know how others feel as long as you feel okay. You always cause trouble for everyone around you, but you never cared! Why? Because you thought it was fun. Amusing… You just can’t be a god… not when you don’t even try to understand how to be a human…”

Eunji thought and for a moment, she finally understood what Naeun thinking was about. Throughout her life being the son of Aphrodite, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter