Track 03: Punching Bag

Mythical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Track 03|Punching Bag

Jung Eunji

Eunji’s lips tasted the metallic blood oozing out from the cut.

Cursing under her breath, she pressed her finger on the cut to stop the bleeding before looking up at the culprit who just assaulted her. The night was ending, her clock stating that it was already 3 AM in the morning. It was a total downpour but that didn’t stop her neither her assaulter from the brewing fight happening.

Her school uniform was already drenched in the rain that even the color of her bra was going out. That made her cuss lowly more.

“Ah… just why am I doing this?” She looked up at the assaulter with a smirk, finally wearing brass knuckles. “This is really not fun, you know?”

“Tss… as if anything’s fun for the most respected princess in the country. I told you I wasn’t done with you when you punched the hell out of my brother.” The assaulter/gangster/whatever you call him had the equal smirk, readying to fight back while holding unto a knife in his hand.

However, just before the two guys were about to move forward and finally fight, a man went to the scene… along with his huge umbrella that could fit a small family below.

“Jung Eunji.” His voice was cold and strict, sending the called out high schooler groaning in dissatisfaction. “You said you are gonna buy some cheese in the nearest convenience store, not fight in the streets like some thug!”

“Oh dad, can’t you please shush for a moment? He was trying to rub off on me! I’m gonna teach him a lesson!”

Mr. Jung was obviously distraught. “You two will learn your lesson the moment I put down this umbrella. You choose? Die or die in my hands?” He gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter