Track 17:

Mythical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Track 17| Date

Son Naeun

If there was one thing Naeun didn’t expect to ever happen in her life, it is to have a little date with the Cupid in the City of Love. Yeah, like the Paris. Well, if you call it a date…

She didn’t actually remember what had happened. All she knows was that three hours ago, a hungry looking monster was running after her to death. She barely survived. Above all, Eunji was heavily wounded. And then this guy, god, took her hand and offered her for lunch because they needed to talk. She didn’t expect him to bring her to the city of Love, the very place that screams of him.

And yet, a part of her was still overly screaming of worry because of Eunji. She didn’t even have time to react as they quickly transported into Paris, France as if the god just teleported themselves like in the movies. How he did it? Naeun don’t know.

Eunji was still bleeding profusely before, and she knows the teenager was in a lot of pain. Although she knows that the young girl won’t die due to the battle. But the insanity of not knowing the younger girl’s condition was enough to completely cloud her mind.

“The young girl’s safe, Eunji I mean… You don’t have to worry, Miss Son.” Lee Taemin—Eros stated as the two sat in front of each other in a fancy restaurant in the city. In a distance, they can see the Eiffel Tower as majestic as she could remember. Not that she has seen it in person before, but the postcards in the town’s bookstore was enough to liven up her imagination of the place. “I know you are too stunned and too confused of what’s happening. I’m here to… explain things to you. Zeus… Lord Zeus sent me to you.”

“Lord Zeus… like the Zeus?”

The man nodded his head, "Yes. Like the Zeus, the god of the sky and lightning, king of all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter