Chapter Three

The secret of Park Shin Hye

That same night, when I got home, I put Coldplay to play. I love their songs. Beautiful letters full of meanings.
My thoughts traveled through the words of Jong Suk. He wants a chance. A chance to make me happy. Should I accept? I do not know what to think anymore.
I fell asleep thinking of a solution to my problem. I think it was already dawn when I woke up. The dark room and the silence. I grabbed my cell phone for the time, and saw an unread message.
"Maybe I'm a selfish fool, but I need to hear from you. Are you leaving? Like friends or something else? I'm just curious, because when I saw you two together, it surprised me. I hope you're happy with him. "

Well, that was weird. Very strange. Why did Oppa want to know if I'm dating Jong Suk? And if he was, what does he have with it? Idiot. I hate him even more for thinking only about himself. I definitely will not answer that right now. Die of Oppa curiosity.

When the day dawned, I left my room for breakfast. The smell of hot bread invaded my senses. And there was still something I needed to sort out. About Jong Suk. And about Oppa. I went to help one of my best confidants. Hong-Star.
We agreed to meet at a restaurant near my house. As soon as I arrived at the appointed time, there he was, smiling as usual. That's one of the reasons I love him so much, he can always cheer me up.
"Tell me, tell me what happened, I can not stand this curiosity anymore, Shin Hye."
"Hong-Star, you look like a woman wondering about someone else's life. Aish. "
"But was not that what you recruited me for? I'm confused now."
"Yes, it was, but be calm. I need to tell you everything from the beginning. "
And that's how I shared my long-held secret with him. I told you everything. All that was stuck in my throat for eight years. I told her about yesterday, and how I felt at the moment: lost.
But to my surprise, Hong Ki did not seem to be so shocked at everything. It even seemed like he already knew. I was so calm, so controlled, and it made me nervous. But how could he know if I've never told anyone? After staring at me for a minute in silence, he began to speak:
"Park Shin Hye. I have to tell you the truth. I already suspected that. I already imagined you had a crush on Hyung. You're too obvious, too transparent. You can see it in their eyes, because they shine when you're near him or talking about him. You can see it in your face, Shin Hye. "
"Is it so obvious Hong-Star? Does Oppa know? "
"Quiet Shin Hye, I think Hyung is very blind to this issue. He can not see a hand in front of his nose. I'm sure he does not know anything. Calm down."
"How will I calm down after Jong Suk's statement and Hong Ki's message? I do not know what to do with it. I just want Oppa's happiness. Even if it's not me. "
"I understand you. And at that moment I can only advise you to be honest with your feelings, and with both of you too. "
"What? I can not tell Oppa anything. I have no right to mess up his life. Nor can I give Jong Suk hope when I do not know what I feel for him. I am very confused."
"Well, for now, let's drink. Then we'll think of something. "

While we were distracted by drinks and snacks, Hong Ki received a message that surprised him. It was the first time that night I saw his face change. Soon I would discover that the message was from Yong Hwa. And that the subject of the message was me. And there were a few more things I was going to find out that night too.

"Shin Hye, since we're on the verge of truth, I have something very important to tell you about Yong Hwa. He'll probably kill me when he finds out I told you, but I can not think of a better time to tell you what this is. Do you know everything you've told me you have felt for Keun Suk Hyung since our drama? Well. You're not the only one who fell in love with that drama. Yong Hwa feels the same way for you Shin Hye-ah. "
"Mwo? What did you say? Bolmae-Jung in love with me? But how? How is this possible? I never realized anything ... "
"Seeing Shin Hye, you and Hyung are not as good as you think. As for love, you have almost no skill! Hahahahaha! "
"Stop Hong-Star! That's not funny. If I was confused before, imagine now that you threw me this bomb? I'm lost!"
"Calm down Shin Hye, I'll help you out of this. Trust me."

And it was precisely because I trusted Hong Ki that I got myself into a big mess. At those times I needed a fairy godmother to help me sort things out. I left Hong Ki with one single certainty: that I had no idea how to act from now on.
In the midst of my daydream, my phone charges a new message.

"Am I so unimportant to you, Avant-Hye, that I do not even deserve your answer?"

Ottoke? What do I do now? Oppa is pushing me. What should I say?

"No, it's nothing like that, Oppa. I've been very busy, I'm sorry. "

"It's okay, I'm pushing you too much. You do not have to tell me anything if you do not want to. "

"Well, Oppa, since you're so curious, I'll tell you the truth. I'm not dating Jong Suk. But that does not mean I'm not thinking about it. "

"Yes, you have every right to be happy. Take care."

"You too, Oppa. Take care and be happy. "

It seemed like a farewell. A slight farewell to something that never happened. And that probably will not happen. I have to accept the facts these are. Oppa has followed her life, is dating and happy. I have to be happy for him. And I have to seek my happiness. Move on. That's Shin Hye. Find your own happiness.