Chapter Seventeen

The secret of Park Shin Hye

Girl's night


Today I'm going out with Sung Kyung. She is really sad about ending Joo Hyuk. I think she still loves him, though. Let's lighten it up a bit today. I invited Krystal and Go Ara and some other friends to go out and take something, strong, preferably.

I decided to put on a pair of jeans and a black shirt. A more casual outfit, after all, I did not want to get noticed today. Maybe because Oppa was not with me. I sighed heavily at the thought of him. We had talked about this yesterday. He understood that I need space sometimes, just like him. But my heart was a bit tight in leaving alone without it. Since we've been together, this is the first time I'm leaving without him. I feel a little strange. But I can not go back now. It is already decided. Sung Kyung needs me.

While combing my hair, I received a message from my favorite person in the world:

"My love, I want you to have a lot of fun today. I'm going out with the guys too, trying to distract myself a bit. But I'll be thinking about you constantly. I love you, my Hye. Your Oppa. "

I could not not smile as I read his words. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was not yet accustomed to the effects he had on me. I heard a horn and returned to reality. It was Krystal. I left hurriedly, getting into her car.

"What's up? Where are we going exactly? "Krystal said cheerfully.

"I thought you could choose the place, what do you think?" I replied, in a tone that made her smile.

"Alright, I even know where we can go. How's Keun Suk? "

"Well I think. I have not seen him since yesterday. "

"That tone, I know very well. You can not stay away from him, can you? That is so beautiful. I do not even remember the feeling of being in love. "

"Krystal!" I said, half embarrassed.

"But it's true, is not it, Hye? You've been crazy about Keun Suk for years. Even though you never talked to me about it, your eyes could not lie. I always knew you loved him. And I'm very happy for you now. You got what you wanted, girl! The man is yours now. "

"Well, I will not deny anything. You are right. And I'm sorry I hid some things from you. I'm really sorry. I can not believe we're together, you know? It looks like a dream. A dream I do not want to wake up. "

That is where we came to Go Ara's house. Krystal honked and she hurried off. When he got into the car, he realized something was strange.

"What were you talking about?" Go Ara asked, tucking his hair behind his ear.

More than quickly, Krystal replied, before I could say anything

"I was congratulating Shin Hye for having won the heart of Jang Keun Suk. She looks much happier now, does not she? Now that she has the Oppa of her dreams. "

"Really Shin Hye, you're different now, after being with Jang Keun Suk-ssi. He's making you damn good. It looks like your skin looks more beautiful." Go Ara said, laughing.

I put my hands to my face, a little embarrassed by the words of my friends. "Thank you girls for the words. I really appreciate being concerned about my love life. I'm really happy to have Oppa by my side now. But let us remember the purpose of today. Sung Kyung. She needs our support today. We know she still loves Joo Hyuk and is suffering a lot with separation. Let's support her at this difficult time. "

They agreed with me. We were together tonight for the purpose of cheering Sung Kyung. And that was what we were going to do. Soon we arrived in front of her house. When Krystal honked, it took a few minutes, but she left. She was beautiful, simply in a pair of jeans, a lacy blue blouse, and black boots. Her red lipstick completed the look. How could Joo Hyuk let her go? I still did not understand very well.

On the radio he played lively music. We all sang to the rhythm of that sound. Soon we arrive at our destination. The pub was full, and the music loud. We went in and went to the reserved place. We ordered some drinks, and while we waited for the waiter to bring the drinks, I decided to talk a little with Sung Kyung.

"So, how are you?"

"I'm fine, I'm still alive at least" she replied, sounding discouraged.

"Hey, I'm here for whatever you need. I know how you feel. A broken heart is not easy to heal. But today maybe we can cheer you up a bit. "

"Thank you, Hye. Thank you, really. It is not easy. I do not know what to do…"

"You still love him, do not you?"

"Yes. I love him, more than I thought I could ever love somebody. That's why it hurts so much. "

I saw that she was controlling herself so as not to cry.

"I can not promise to erase your pain, but maybe I can help you forget, at least for today. Drink this fruit drink. The drink sometimes makes magic. "I handed the glass to her, who soon opened a timid smile.

It had been an hour already, and after a few drinks Sung Kyung was already livelier, and even slightly altered. Go Ara too. I felt that Krystal was more restrained, lost in thought, that I had a vague idea of ​​where they were.

"Hey Krystal! Earth calling Krystal! "I smiled, waving my hands in front of her. "Have you talked to him?" I asked, knowing exactly who he was talking about. Krystal did not like to talk about heart matters, but I knew about Kai. She seemed happy with him. But when they were done, I could be sure it was all that. She had no greater feeling for him, love. She and Kai were a pretty couple, no doubt, but I knew Krystal did not love him. So much so that the guy who constantly occupied his thoughts nowadays answered by another name. Gong Myung. She could not have told me directly, but she was more than in the face. Of course I would not press her to confess. But I was sure she was in love with him from the recordings of The Bride of the Wather God. It was only a matter of time for her to tell me, and I would be very happy for her.

In the midst of my reveries about Krystal's passion, I noticed a familiar figure approaching. Lee Jong Suk was standing right in front of me.

"Shin Hye-ah, good to see you."

"Hello Jong Suk."

"I saw you here, beautiful as always, and without that guy, so I decided to come and talk."

"Talk about what exactly?"

"About Us."

"We? There is no Jong Suk knot. Me and Oppa are together now. I'm so sorry. I did not want to give you false hopes. "

"Well, do not. Because I still have not given up. By the way, where's that guy you call boyfriend? "

"I should not tell you, but Oppa is with some friends today."

"Really? So you would not mind if he was also with some intimate friends, right? "

"What are you talking about? Oppa would not do that. "

"Oh no? Then see with your own eyes, your precious Oppa, there, clinging to a friend. "

I did not want to believe his words, but I had to take the evidence. And my heart stopped beating at that moment. I felt him being torn to pieces. There he was. Across the crowded pub. Seated comfortably, with some faces, and some women, with his arm extended on her shoulder. From a distance it looked like plastic. Who was that woman? As he smiled broadly, I felt like disappearing. And then anger took over my being, and along with it, hatred and revenge. And I even knew what to do. I would hit him deeper than he was hurting me. He would taste the poison he was giving me in a single dose. My blood boiled with rage at the sight of that scene. He did not even notice I was glaring him with his eyes. Blinded by jealousy, I did something that I would later regret for sure, but which now seemed to be the only thing that would make Oppa suffer. I looked at Jong Suk, who stood beside me, smiling victoriously.

"Wanna Dance?"