Chapter Twelve

The secret of Park Shin Hye

And now?


When two people are meant to be together, they will find their way back. I believe. The days after the confession are being like a dream. When would I have imagined that Oppa would correspond to my feelings? It's all very surreal. And at the same time magical.

After that night, we were practically stuck together. Like Siamese. I can not get enough of him. My time off is totally dedicated to him. And I've been rewarded for it. Very well rewarded. With each tight embrace I melt a little more for him. And no matter how crazy that night I was about to give myself to him, we still had not done it. Maybe I still have some fear, to wake up from this dream and see that it was all an illusion of my head.

But half of me wants to be buried in his arms as fast as possible. A relatively large part of me wants to be possessed by it as soon as possible. Desperately. I feel I need it as much as I need air to breathe.

Today I find him secretly in his apartment. Yes. Secretly. No one knows we're together. We agreed not to tell anyone, at least for now. It's not that I'm not sure I love him. We just decided to go slowly. What we feel about each other is too big to sort or explain. I still do not know what to call him. He is not my boyfriend. Still. For now I keep calling him Oppa. I love calling him Oppa. And I feel like he loves to listen.

I've already taken a shower and was choosing a suit that was beautiful for my date. I want to impress Oppa. I want to see him speechless when he sees me. I decided to put on a black lingerie, and a coat on top. It was today. He was determined. I wanted him so badly. And today would not pass. I passed a sweet perfume that I bought for special occasions. And this celebration deserved every drop. I took the keys from my car and headed for Oppa's apartment.

It was not too far from my house. Only a few minutes away. I was very nervous. But now I could not turn back. I parked my car next to his. His Porsche 911 was really impressive. I imagined myself sitting in the passenger seat while he maneuvered. It was a beautiful sight. I sighed and finally headed for the elevator. He had told me that he lived on the top floor. I climbed toward the penthouse. My heart was already pounding, as if it had a life of its own.
As the elevator door opened, I walked quietly toward the door. I rang the bell and waited. So I heard that voice that I had already lost since yesterday

"Hi, beautiful. Wait a second, I'll open it. "I heard that voice that caused me several different effects calling, and I could not help but smile.

And then my day lit up. There, at that moment, when he opened the door. I can not say for sure what caught my eye first. If it was that beautiful smile, that plate visibly exposed by his white shirt, his scrumptious scent or the whole of it all. All I know is that I was drawn involuntarily towards her. Like a magnet. I caressed her face, unable to stop smiling, and was received with the touch of her lips. Hot and humid. Agile and delicate. Very tasty. Indeed. We curled into each other quickly as he closed the door with his free hand, the other was around my waist, pulling me against his body.

"Oppa ... hmm ..." I moaned softly in his ear.

"God Hye .... I missed you so much ..." he replied in the same hushed tone

"Swim." I felt it, too.

"You can not stay so far away from me, missy," he told me, stating his need for me.

"Oppa, we saw each other yesterday, and before yesterday, and before ..." I replied, pouting. I know he loves when I do this.

"Shhh. Let's not talk anymore, okay? At least for now ... now, let me finish what I started ... "he replied, pulling me one more time and clinging his mouth to mine.

With each kiss, I fell in love more, if that were possible. He's like a drug. I'm never satisfied. I always want more. I needed to start putting my plan into practice. As we parted for some air, I stepped back and stared at him for a moment. He was surprised by the sudden separation.

 

So I started my speech.

"It's hard for me to believe that we're together now It's like a dream So that you're standing now, Right in front of me, Looking at me like this, my heart seems to explode And to thank you for these wonderful days that I spent with you, I want to give you a gift "

I took a deep breath. I took courage and started taking off my coat. I was so nervous, afraid of what Oppa was going to say, but I kept going. I undid the buttons, one by one. And when I reached the last, I took off my coat, exposing my black lingerie.



I looked at the coat with my head down, now lying on the floor. I gathered all my courage and calmly lifted my head to look for him.

And when my eyes met his, I could see at that moment, such a beautiful glow, that I had never seen before. His eyes shone like two shimmering stars. He still did not say anything. He stood there motionless, staring at me, as if he could eat me alive here and now.


I thought I'd say something. But he appeared and touched my face, holding it with both hands. It was certainly a look of desire. I could feel it with my breath.

"Yepuda."