Chapter Eleven

The secret of Park Shin Hye

Speechless

Once again they were fighting in silence. No words said, but the feeling was still there. His eyes reflected hers. They were as bright as the stars. But he understood the feeling. I could see it in your eyes. I was getting scared. Frightened that he did not say anything. Wanting to hear something from that beautiful mouth. He just looked at me, as if searching for more answers inside me. But I had already given everything. Spoke everything I kept for myself.

Oppa closed her eyes for a moment. And when he opened it, he slowly began to speak softly

"I'm trying to figure it all out ... process every word you told me ... but this is crazy! As? How can you? How could you hide it from me for so long? I ... you do not know ... do not you know everything I've been through all these years? Thinking that you only saw me as an older brother? I'm taking it long to believe that you really told me everything I heard. "His expression was serious. Nothing else could better describe his serious face. Maybe even a little hurt.

"Oppa ... do not you believe me? Do you doubt my feelings? Are you disappointed? "I answered in a soft tone, trying to hear him.

"No, that's not it. Do not get me wrong. I believe you. I just can not believe that after all this time ... you .... I need to tell you something now too. I was also hiding from you something very important. Should I tell a little story as well? Well ... some time ago there was a prince. The prince dreamed big dreams. He fought hard to get them. Then one day a beautiful princess appeared on the way to the prince. But she was not like the other princesses. She was too special to compare. The prince was immediately charmed by the princess. Her heart began to beat frantically every time the princess was at her side. And he loved provoking her. He loved her smile. He loved everything about her. But the princess did not seem to understand that she was a princess. She was not worthy of the name. His simple and feminine gestures were enough to make the prince fall in love with her. And he fell deeper and deeper, not realizing how much he was involved. A beautiful princess like her would not have eyes for a prince like him. She was too good for him. He was always so kind, but he knew his place. She saw her as a brother and nothing more. And her heart was breaking with each passing year, trying to forget this princess without success. Several other princesses appeared, but the prince's heart remained true to that princess. The one he talked about at all the concerts, shows, fan meetings and interviews. She could be young and three years younger than he was, but when he heard her calling Oppa, he loved her much more than any other. "

Maybe now things are hard to understand. Very difficult indeed. I'am dreaming? Or did he tell me all this? How is it possible? I love him, and does he love me back? I really do not understand anything now. The emotion took over my heart, which was tight listening to those words. The tears that I was trying to hold have already fallen freely. The sobs that I tried to stifle could no longer control.

That's when I saw him approaching me calmly. He pulled a lock of hair from my face, wiped away my tears, and hugged me. Very tight. As if his life depended on it. I reciprocated and hugged him too. The tears kept coming down from my face as I hid them against his neck. It was a mixture of pain and happiness. He smelled good. It smelled great. And his scent invaded my senses completely. I closed my eyes as I breathed in her perfume. This was the best place in the world. When I calmed down a little, I decided to face him. He was smiling at me, and I could see that he had cried, too. His eyes remained bright. I was loving the way he caressed me. How he was looking at me now. As the curve of his mouth made a slight curve. We were still holding each other when I heard my cell phone ringing. It broke the magic of the moment. When I answered, it was Hong Ki, wondering if I wanted to leave later. As I answered the phone, I realized that Oppa was heading toward my room. She could not scream, she would get caught. Then I followed him. As soon as I hung up, I found him standing at my door, as if I was afraid to enter. But it was a momentary act, for soon he went to my bed, and sat down, inviting me to do the same.

"Shin Hye, I know we have much more to talk about. I want to understand what is happening between us. "And I saw in that hour that there was no escape. I was lost.

"Me too," I replied, nodding, looking directly at his face.

At that moment there was a silent complicity. There was no need to say anything. Words were not needed now. It was enough for his presence there, beside me, so that I would feel that everything was where it should be. The night would be long. But we have time. Oppa assured me he would not go anywhere. I would not run away either. Maybe fate was giving us one more chance. The chance to be happy together.

"You and I ... me and you ... I really like how that sounds ..." he told me, smiling at me.

"I swam," I nodded, confirming that I felt the same.

"Go Mi Nam?" He said, using the expression Hwang Tae Kyung that I had lost

"Yes Hyung-nim?" I replied, entering into a joke.

"Look at me and just me."

"Yes Hyung-nim. I'm your number one fan."


And then he kissed me. It was so enthralling. It is devastating at the same time. I missed that mouth. From his nimble lips and his impertinent tongue. The way he held me in his arms, possessive and urgent. Let us duel between our tongues, not caring about anything. We were living in that unique moment. I ran a hand through his hair, now shorter than usual, but equally beautiful. He's all beautiful. Body and soul.

We parted for air, too breathless to speak anything rational. To feel his breath on my neck is enough for me to lose my sanity. I closed my eyes and stretched my neck back, opening the way for him to explore. With each touch, with each kiss, a shiver down the spine. With each whisper in my ear, my heart jumped in an unbalanced beat

"You smell so good .... it's the best smell in the world ... how could I stay so long away from you princess?" He said, practically whispering like a prayer

"Oppa ..." was all that my mind was able to process at that hour. "I do not know either ..." I continued, giving a small smile of satisfaction, which he could feel as he faced me. He smiled back, and there it seemed to be heaven on earth.

We parted for a moment. So I took the opportunity to put a song to play. Coldplay is one of my favorite bands. Oppa took me out to dance as soon as the song started playing:

"Coldplay - Magic

Call it magic
Call it true
I call it magic
When i'm with you
And I just got broken
Broken into two
I still call it magic
When I'm next to you

And I do not, and I do not
And I do not, and I do not
No, I do not
I do not do it, I do not do it
No, I do not, no, I do not
Want anybody else but you
I do not do it, I do not do it
No, I do not, no, I do not
No, I do not
I do not do it, I do not do it
No, I do not, no, I do not
Want anybody else but you

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Call it magic
Cut me into two
And with all your magic
I disappear from view
And I can not get over
Can not get over you
I still call it magic
Such a precious jewel

And I do not, and I do not
And I do not, and I do not
No, I do not
I do not do it, I do not do it
No, I do not, no, I do not
Want anybody else but you
I do not do it, I do not do it
No, I do not, no, I do not
No, I do not
I do not do it, I do not do it
No, I do not, no, I do not
Want anybody else but you

Want to fail, fail so far
I want to fail, fall so hard
I call it magic
And I call it true
I call it magic

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh

And if you were to ask me
After all that we've been through
Still believe in magic?
Oh yes, I do
Oh yes, I do
Yes, I do
Oh yes, I do
Of course I do "


And the night could not have been more perfect.