Chapter Twenty

The secret of Park Shin Hye

My favorite star


It would be today. I would meet him again. My chest ached in anticipation of our meeting. Anxiety overwhelmed me, I was going crazy. The hours passed, and every minute my heart clenched. It's amazing what love does to people. I can no longer command my body, which reacts to the simple fact of being with him. To see him. I'm officially going crazy over Oppa ...

I decided to take a shower and try to calm my nerves. As the tub filled, I took my cell phone and began to see the photos of him that I had saved. Not the professional photos, these are not. I had photos of Oppa that no one else had. Eating meat, with his back to the Han River, brushing his teeth, combing his hair, sleeping calmly ... They were unique pictures, all taken by me while we were together. I could not contain my smile as I saw his face on the screen of my cell phone. I closed the faucet in the bathtub and undressed, feeling the warm water reassure me. I put a beautiful song to play. A song that reminded me of him always ...

Like a star, by Corine Bailey Rae

Just like a star across my sky
Just like an angel off the page
You have appeared to my life
Feel like I'll never be the same
Just like a song in my heart
Just like oil on my hands
Oh, I do love you.

Still wonder why it is
I do not like this
With anyone but you
We do not care
Blowing out my mind

I can not describe
You make me feel I'm alive
When everything else is so faint
Without a doubt you're on my side
Heaven has been away too long
Can not find the words to write this song, oh
Your love

I still wonder why it is
I do not like this
With anyone but you
We do not care
Blowing out my mind

I've got to understand
The way it is
It's not a secret anymore
'cause we've been through that
From tonight I know you're the only one
I've been confused and in the dark
Now I understand

I wonder why it is
I do not like this
With anyone but you
I wonder why it is
I wont let my guard down
For anyone but you
We do not care
Blowing out my mind

Just like a star across my sky
Just like an angel off the page
You have appeared to my life
Feel like I'll never be the same
Just like a song in my heart
Just like oil on my hands ...


This song brought me memories of my precious Oppa. Whenever I listened, my heart automatically danced a slow dance, bringing our memories back. Like our kiss on the drama. A kiss I never saw in any of my co-actors. How could I repeat that kiss? It was very cold that night. But luckily I had Oppa by my side to help me. I felt warm just by his presence. The director had said that the kiss scene needed to be real. The kiss would have to be real. And I was terrified. But as a professional I am, I did not back down. After all, I had kissed him before. Yeah, the kiss on that cosmetics commercial was still spinning in my head. I remembered the feel of his lips on mine perfectly. Just close my eyes. The way he kissed me was intense. I had never been kissed by anyone that way. It took me a long time to admit to myself that I had already fallen for him there.

The director positioned us facing each other. I could not keep eye contact with Oppa for long. I was afraid he could see me. Seeing that my emotions had exploded, just like Go Mi Nam. I let him teach me, to lead the scene. And when his fleshy mouth touched mine, I had to stop myself from giving in. After all, Mi Nam was inexperienced, and the scene asked me to go without reaction. As that mouth explored mine, asking for passage, I struggled internally against my willingness to kiss him back. I was sure that if it had not been for the cold, I would have melted in his arms. At times I could not keep full control and I ended up kissing him back. It was wonderful to feel his lips in that slow, deep rhythm. I felt in the sky for a few seconds, until the director yelled, "Cut it!" I felt dizzy and a little silly. What was happening to me? Maybe I had incorporated Mi Nam and was watching fireworks. I did not have time to reason right, because the director was still not satisfied with the scene. Oppa tried to cheer me up every second, playing silly games and always getting my smile off. But tonight he surprised me more. He was chewing white chocolate. I think to get a good taste. Did he want me to taste it? If so it worked. I felt the taste of white chocolate in his wet kisses. And to my surprise, at a moment when he had begun yet another kiss, he passed the chocolate in my mouth. I was a little startled by his gesture, but I tried to look as natural as possible. What was he doing to me? I can say that after that day, I never saw white chocolate the same way again. And every time I ate, I remembered that scene. And his mouth.

I had been in the bath for some time. I decided to go out and get dressed. The time was coming. And my excitement was increasing. What clothes to choose for this occasion? I wanted to feel beautiful, to look beautiful in his eyes. But what to wear? Aish. After who knows how long looking at my clothes, I finally decided. The night was pleasant, it was not cold. I chose a long dark blue lace dress. I combed my hair and let them loose. I chose a sweet scent, and a lipstick. A very light makeup completed my look. I was ready to meet him.

We agreed to meet on the Han River. I knew exactly where he was waiting for me. Where we meet several times to talk. With every step my chest increased the excitement of being able to see it. When I arrived at my destination, I saw him from afar, his back to the horizon. He stood with his arms crossed, staring at the starry sky. Oppa was a beautiful sight to see, wearing black pants and a white T-shirt. Hair combed to the side, favoring her handsome face. My favorite star in the whole world was shining brightly in front of me. Instead of getting closer, I decided to call him.

"Oppa!" I said cheerfully. Then he turned, and my heart leapt wild into my chest.

"Hye ..." he said to me smiling, like a love song

"Oppa, I called you here because I wanted to tell you some things. I want you to listen to everything before you say anything, okay? "He nodded, letting me continue. "Oppa, I'm sorry. I was a spoiled and immature child. I acted without thinking, and I ended up hurting you. But I was very angry with you. I thought the worst. That you were staying with that woman. And my heart ached so much. I felt as if he had been torn. So I acted without thinking about the time. Jong Suk also contributed to our fighting. He told me about you and that woman. I wanted to take revenge on what I was seeing. It was horrible to feel like Oppa. To be betrayed. I know that nothing happened that I imagined. But at that time I did not know. I am really sorry. Miane. Bogosipo. I miss you so much it hurts. That far-off week was horrible and excruciating. Can you forgive me? Chebal? "The tears were already gathering in my eyes, ready to go down. I kept that position away, afraid of his reaction. He crossed his arms, trying to appease my emotions. Suddenly he came walking slowly toward me. His eyes were bright, and he smiled. He stopped in front of me and stared at me with that murderous look.

"How could I not forgive you Yeobo? I also suffered a lot this week. It was excruciating that I could not be with you. But I respected your decision. Even wanting to see you like a madman. "Continued to approach until he can take my hands. I was shaking from contact. He my face tenderly, then closed my eyes feeling everything at once. Those emotions that I could not explain. Only feel. I melted at your touch.

"Oppa ... Saranghae ..." and he shut me up with a kiss. I did not know that a kiss could change everything. That kiss was different. Urgent, passionate, slow and intense. I took my hands up to his hair, that hot mouth, as if that depended on my life. I felt his mouth on my neck, my name. I moaned his name too.

"Oppa ... Keun Suk Oppa ..." the flood of feelings could not be more controlled. He took me in his arms urgently, squeezing me in the right places, making me pant, feeling a heat in my whole body.

"Hye ... my Hye ... you're perfect ... your mouth delicious ... today I want to get lost inside you ... Saranghae princess ...." We pause to catch our breath, not undoing eye contact between we. My chest rose and fell, and I smiled mischievously before answering.

"I also Oppa ... I want to be yours today ... Make me your Yeobo ..." And he shut me again with one more kiss. I felt that I could not live without his perfect lips, and his impertinent mouth. Tonight the stars were witnesses to our love. And the night was just beginning ...