Chapter Nineteen

The secret of Park Shin Hye

A bad week


It's been a week since I last talked to Keun Suk Oppa. He was respecting the time I asked for. He had not called me or sent me a message or tried to find me. I just do not know if I was happy that he had complied, or sad to be away from him seven days ago. I could not stand this situation any longer. I know it was my fault, I asked for time. And the other day I had regretted that decision. Now I'm scared. Very afraid that Oppa is finding me a childish, immature woman. What did I do? What if he does not want me anymore? What am I going to do?

While I was fighting an inner battle with my empty heart, I heard the doorbell ring. I was not expecting visitors, and I had no idea who he might be. I walked to the door and saw through familiar eyes familiar faces. It was the girls. I opened the door and was greeted with a sermon from Krystal.

"Shin Hye! At least she's still alive. But it looks like a panda with those dark circles" she told me, looking at my face with amused expression.

"Really Shin Hye, have you been asleep? Are you eating? "Sung Kyung said worriedly as she took my hand and placed her hands on my forehead. "At least you do not have a fever. It's already something, " she concluded, entering my house, followed by Krystal.

"Girls, I'm fine. Oh really. You do not need to worry about me. "I rebounded, closing the door and going into the living room, where they were already sitting on the couch.

"How could we not worry about you? Look at you Hye. That . And I know it's all Keun Suk's fault. "Krystal seemed a little upset, berating me for believing that Oppa was to blame for my condition.

"I also think it's his fault. Look what he's doing to you! You look like a living dead. I know full well how it is, Joo Hyuk also ruined me"Sung Kyung said in a low, composed voice.

"No. Not really. I really need to tell you everything that really happened. Well, it's not Keun Suk Oppa's fault, it's my fault"I whispered, admitting my guilt over the whole mess. "I understood everything wrong. That woman was a noona, known to him, and by that time he was congratulating her for his birthday, that's all. I ended up confusing things, and on impulse, using Jong Suk still to attack Oppa. I feel ridiculous now. What must Oppa think of me? "I put my hands to my face, ashamed of myself.

Krystal and Sung Kyung hugged me, trying to comfort me. We stayed like this for some time. So Krystal had a great idea. Well, not even that cool.

"Shin Hye, you'll never know how he feels if you do not talk to him. Call him! I guarantee that if he really loves you like he said, he'll take you back on time! "

"Keun Suk would not be such an idiot to lose you because of such bull." Encouraged Sung Kyung. "I think he's not stupid to break up with you. He would not dare hurt you, he knows I would kill him if he did" she countered confidently, smiling excitedly.

"Do you really think he's going to take me back?" I asked, somewhat doubtfully.

"He would not be crazy to say no! Call him soon! "Krystal continued, encouraging me to call.

I was getting nervous about being rejected. I do not think I could handle it. I grabbed my cell phone, and stared for a while at the number of Oppa on the display. My fingers trembled with anxiety. Anyway, after much insistence of the girls, and tired of listening to my broken heart in the chest, I ended up pressing the call button.

"Yoboseyo?" Said the voice on the other end of the line. I had lost that voice so much. Serious and masculine. My heart was already jumping in my chest and my legs were already jelly. I was speechless, out of breath.

"Yoboseyo?" He repeated again, and my heart sank. I needed to create courage soon and respond.

"Hi Oppa ... it's me." At last I managed to join the words and answer. The sound came out very weak, but enough for him to hear.

"Shin Hye ..." I heard that voice calling my name, and the familiar sound almost stopped my heart.

"I thought ... if you could ... meet me tonight ... I really wanted to talk to you ..." I said begging, as if it were a prayer.

I felt him take a deep breath on the other end of the line. "Jinjja?" He whispered, and I could feel the voice cut off.

"Jinjja, yeobo." I said lovingly, melting inside, imagining him on the other side of the line.

"Kure yeobo." Oppa replied, now with that sweet voice I loved. "Bogosipo..." my was already bursting with happiness.

"Nado Oppa. See you later then. "I hung up the phone, and the next second I jumped like a child, screaming and laughing loudly. My friends were happy for me. I believe my joy contaminated the room because we were jumping, screaming and running like crazy.

Tonight I would see my precious Oppa again. Anxiety killed me. I was crazy to see him days ago.

Keun Suk Oppa, wait for me. Avant-Hye is going to miss you tonight ...