Chapter 4

Bride of the Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, I was gone for a couple of days and I'm sorry about that, but don't worry, I've just been planning and adding some interesting ideas in this fic. Before I started writing this, I didn't have a strong view of what to write, however after seeing supporting comments of people, I thought a lot and decided to make this better. I've come up with things that are interesting, at least for me anyways, that can improve this fic better. Just a heads up, there will be a bit of angst in this fic, before there wasn't, but I've got things planned out. Anyways, please enjoy this chapter and comment on how the story is going so I can improve myself better!

Tossing and turning, Baekhyun tried to find the source of warmth from a certain body. When he couldn't find it, he started to whine softly. He slowly sat up and looked around, trying to find the person that made him feel warm all throughout the night. When he couldn't see Chanyeol anywhere, he fell back onto the mattress, kicking the blanket off of him as if he was throwing a tantrum. A chuckle was heard and Baekhyun turned his head towards the door. Yixing walked into the room, a man with curled up lips following. He looks like a cat, Baekhyun thought.

"I'm glad you're well enough to be kicking about, Your Highness." Bowed Yixing and the other man.

Baekhyun flushed, still not used to the highly adressed name. "Please call me Baekhyun."

"Oh no, Your Highness." Yixing shook his head, walking towards the bed. "You'll be the Empress soon, it is only right to adress you as such."

Pouting, Baekhyun rolled away when Yixing tried to reach out for him. "Your Highness, please."

Suddenly, Baekhyun thought of an idea. Smiling secretly, Baekhyun let Yixing use his element to check up on his body. "So, if I'm to be the Empress, does that mean I get to order people?"

"Of course, Your Highness." Yixing said in a confused voice, not knowing what Baekhyun is suppose to mean, it should be obvious he could order people around.

"Then, I order for you and this man here to call me Baekhyun." Baekhyun exclaimed with a small smile. Shocked speechless, Yixing and the man exchanged looks before bursting out laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Is it something I said?" Baekhyun suddenly felt self-concious, small smile wavering.

"No, don't worry." The other man said, still giggling. "We just haven't met someone like you before."

"What Jongdae means is, we like you. I think it's a great decision Chanyeol chose someone like you." Yixing said, grinning so wide his dimple was on full display.

After the laughter died down, Yixing continued to check on his body and Jongdae introduced himself formly to Baekhyun.

"I'm Jongdae, Kim Jongdae." Jongdae bowed.

"Byun Baekhyun..."

"Not for long~"  Sang Jongdae, springing up from his position. "You'll be a Park soon!"

Baekhyun blushed, realising that Jongdae was completely right.

"Be quiet Jongdae." Uttered Yixing, straightening from bending down to check Baekhyun. "You're all healed, there wasn't anything I needed to do."

Baekhyun nodded, understanding what the doctor said.

"Now, with that out of the way, let's get you bathed." Yixing smiled, though it was a bit strained and he had this look in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter