Prologue

Bride of the Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He bumped into a strong hard chest, making him stumble backyards and slipping on his robes.

Baekhyun could feel himself falling backwards, his mouth letting out a small squeak of surprise as he tried a grab onto anything to support him. 

He ended up grabbing big and stiff biceps as muscular arms wrapped around his thin waist. Baekhyun let out a small sigh of relief and looked up from his saviour's chest. His breath hitched.

Baekhyun was staring into the eyes of very handsome man. He had black hair that was slicked up, showing his forehead and eyebrows drawn together. His eyes were a deep black and void of any hidden emotions, his skin was tanned beautifully and his lips looked pink and soft, Baekhyun wanted to touch.

And so he did.

His right hand released their hard grip from the stranger's upper muscles, his hand inching towards plush lips. When his slender and petite fingers touched the man's lips, he was elated to find them just as he expected. Baekhyun emitted out a soft giggle, tapping the lips once, twice.

The arms around his waist tightened slightly and that broke Baekhyun out of his daze. He tried to gently push the man's chest to make him let go, but the handsome man just held on tighter.

"Who are you?" The man said, his voice deeper than what Baekhyun had expected, but still pleasant to his ears.

"I- I'm sorry, I-" Baekhyun stumbled with his words, still in awe by the man's beauty.

The man's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter