ONCE AGAIN : THE REASON

Caller Ring

 

 

 

Move on. That is what in Eunbi’s mind that time. Moving on from their love story is the best thing that she have to do. But she know herself. She can never move on from Yewon’s love. Yewon is her everything, Yewon is her happiness. And basically, Yewon actually her whole world.

Her eyes darted at the older girl that sleep on the couch, with a few stain tears still on her eyes. Eunbi’s heart twisted again. And she hate herself for being the most selfish person in the world. She didn’t trust her own heart, so Eunbi left the house as fast as she can before the older girl wake up and see that she has been staring at her while crying. She need a fresh air. She need it to clear her messy mind.

 

Her step pace step getting faster. Eunbi can feel that it has been almost one hour that the black car keep following her. She thought will just shout and run to prevent getting kidnapped but she failed after two big guys stand in front of her and dragged her harshly. She tried to fight back but the more she try to fight, the guys hit her hard until she lost her consciousness.

 

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

 

“Oh god! Where are you coming from?! Are you alright?! I—“

“I’m okay unnie, this is just nothing”

“Who beat you up?! I can’t jus—“

“Yuju unnie please~ please just lea—leave me alone for thi—this time”

“You are cry—crying?! Sinb what happen to y—“

Yuju sigh when the younger girl shut the door tightly and at the same time, she just mad. Mad to any person that make Sinb cry like that. Even though she’s worried to Sinb, she can’t help it to give her time. Yuju love Sinb, she really love the girl as her precious little sister and it’s hurting her to see Sinb, who always being though let out a tears in front of her.

“Sinb, I want you to know that I will always be here for you. I know it is hard, I know it must be hard for you even though unnie never get in the relationship before. I know you love her, but there must another good thing ahead us, there might be another reason why all of this happened. Trust me, I always want to help you to meet Yewon but I also don’t know how. As an older sister, I’m sorry I can’t be a good sister to you” Yuju say slowly in front of the room that has been locked from inside. She know Sinb heard her, she just want to give a comfort to the girl even just for a tiny bit.

“Unnie already cook a spicy kimchi fried rice for you. You like that doesn’t you? Later go out and just heat it okay? I’m going to the hospital to take mummy home. Take care Sinb-yah. Unnie love you” Yuju then left the house giving Sinb her alone time.

 

……………………………………………………..

 

“What do you mean doctor?”

“Your mother is ready to transfer to Europe tomorrow, she is running out of time and we afraid that she couldn’t make it so we already inform the medical team there to take the patient. Your mother’s operation can be proceed without any problem there because they have a better and full medical check-up”

“B—but—wait—but doctor, I don’t have any money for all of that. You—you said few days ago that my mother should go out fro—“

“Don’t worry. The hospital bills for your mother over there already settled. There’s nothing left that need to be paid. You just need to go there and present yourself to sign the agreement”

“But—who—“

“This is your and your sister’s ticket flight to Europe and everything in here is for your needs while being there and for your stay, we already settle everything for you. We already inform the team there to take care of you and your sister. Don’t worry about your mother, she will arrive there safely”

“Doc—“

“I know your question. Actuall—actually it is from the donation and also the funds that our team has collected. You don’t need to worry anymore, and please just don’t ask any about this again okay? The most important thing here is your mother”

“I—i—I just—tha—thank you doctor. But the money in here is—“

“You have suffered a lot and everyone here care about you. It is for you and your sister, take care of yourself there and comeback here when your mother get better okay? I have to go now”

“T—thank you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuju let out a tears. She don’t know what is the feeling inside her that time. She just feel thankful to the hospital for letting her mother to have a good medical care. Thinking about her mother will get better after the operation make Yuju excited even more. So she go back to the apartment, want to tell Sinb an extremely good news.

Yuju entered the house calmly and her feet directly go to the kitchen since she can sense there’s someone in the kitchen. She let out a wide smile when she saw Sinb eat the food that she cook few hours ago.

“Taste good?” Yuju ask. Still have a wide smile on her face.

“Yeah, same just like before” Sinb answer hesitantly. 

Yuju didn’t answer anything, still smiling to the younger girl in front of her.

“You are being creepy unnie. Leave me alone”

“Hey~”

“What?”

“I have something to tell you” Yuju say and still smiling.

“What is it?”

“But before that, let’s treat your face, it’s horrible” Yuju then stand up but get pulled by Sinb.

“No need to care about my face, what is it unnie? You look undeniably happy?” Sin ask. It has been a long time since she saw Yuju smile that widely. If she can answer it, maybe it has been six months since Yuju smile nor laugh happily. But that time, Yuju seems happier as if she get the whole world.

“It’s about mummy!”

‘Ahh~~ so she already know’ Sinb thought. But still she is pretending not to know.

“What about mummy? Why?” Sinb ask.

Then Yuju suddenly shriek out loud and jump happily in front of the dining table. The older girl just look excited telling Sinb every single thing without fail to show her wide bright smile.

 

‘Indeed, she just got the whole world. Maybe this way is better for you and me unnie. Let’s live happily from now on’

Sinb let out a faint smile but it enough to make herself being honestly happy for Yuju. For her, Yuju’s happiness and her mother is the most important thing that she have to take care of. Everything that happen between her and Yewon, is in the past and she have to forget everything, she have to forget Yewon no matter what it takes.

“Let’s go there unnie, let’s live there happily with mother”

“But will you be okay? Yewonnie—“

“It will be alright. What is the most important right now is mother, don’t worry about me or Yewon, thing between us already end”

“But Sinb—“

“Maybe fate is not on our side unnie, Yewon deserve someone better than me”

 

And Sinb tears silently fall. Without even herself notice it.

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

Yerin wake up from her sleep immediately. Even though her head hurt so much after the sudden awake she force herself to stand up from her bed to the next bedroom where she heard a loud noise that awake her.

“Open this door Sinb! Things will not get better if you being like this! Open this door before I break this!!”

“Leave me alone unnie!”

“I will not leave you alone this time! Let’s just stop this! Now open this door Sinb!”

“Sinb! Listen to me will you?! Open this door!”

“What now unnie?! What now?!”

 

Sinb?’  Yerin don’t understand anything just being silent and eavesdrop their argument inside the room. She just try to process everything in her sleepy mind and sometimes startled when she heard things getting break from the room. The only thing that Yerin know that time is Chloe is not in a good mood. It is her first time hearing Yuju and Chloe argue and it is her first time listening to Yuju calling Chloe with the other name that she never heard before.

 

 

 

“Breaking things will not solve everything Sinb yah!”

“I don’t know who you talked to Yuju unnie. Just leave me alone!”

“Okay, let’s stop shout to each other first. Okay?”

“Please—please leave me alone unnie”

“If you miss her that much, just talk to her. Stop pretending you didn’t know her, you just being selfish if you keep acting like this”

“I don’t understand—“

“Don’t you feel sorry to Yewon? You left her coldhearted just now when she was just get robbed.  At least stay for while by her side can’t you? Yewon was about to faint yet you just leave her like that”

“I can’t unnie. I can’t meet her anymore”

“It’s just misunderstanding between you and her. Two of you can settle this thing five years ago if you—“

“You don’t understand unnie!! Please just leave me alone!!” Sinb start shout make Yuju startled by it.

“Then tell me so I can understand!! Stop make things complicated like this!! I can’t understand you!!” Can’t handle by Sinb’s rudeness, Yuju shout back to her. She just want to talk nicely but Sinb rudeness make it worse.

“Just stop it unnie! Let’s stop here! And please just leave me alone!”

“Sinb—Sinb!—Sin—“ Sinb just forcefully push Yuju out from her room. She didn’t care anymore if Yuju really gonna angry to her. To be honest, not even once Yuju has raised her voice, not to her but that night Yuju did. Seeing Yuju not far from Yewon’s hotel just now make Sinb upset even more. She just want hide about Yewon to Yuju but the older girl already saw everything. Thankfully Yewon did not see Yuju ,if not she don’t know what what will happen right now.

Five years. Five years Sinb live as Chloe, five years she tried to change her personality, five years she keep hiding from Sojung’s people, five year she has change so much yet she still fail to change her heart. How she want to hug Yewon for the first they met, how she want to tell Yewon that she missed the girl so much, how she want to apologized to Yewon for everything happen but she held herself in.

She can’t meet her anymore. She can’t. She can’t break her promise because no matter what promise is a promise. Her late mother always told her to keep a promise and she can’t disobey her late parents order just like that.

‘Once you promise to someone, you can never break it’

That it was her late father said to her and she will always remember it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

haa~~ it's getting longer and longer TT

i'm sorry everyone~~

but don't worry, this story only have less than 3 chapter left, please wait for me and i hope yall enjoy this update.

i'm sorry for any lacking i will try to improve myself in the future