ONCE AGAIN : IT IS YOU

Caller Ring

 

 

 

 

 

“We are really sorry miss, but our barista is really busy right now”

“Just for a few minute. Please”

“We already told her that. She really don’t have a time even for a minutes. Please understand us miss”

“Then I will wait for her, here till this café close”

Yewon then sit stubbornly on her seat. She want to meet her. She know that Chloe girl is her Eunbi. She know her heart and it can’t be a mistake for her. Yewon need to meet her no matter what it takes. So she will just sit in there for a whole days if she have to. Waiting for Chloe with her puffy eyes. She was crying and feel so down for two days, doesn’t have any moods even to answer Sojung’s call. Yewon know that older girl will definitely worry about her but she just don’t know how to lie to her sister. She is not ready to tell her about Eunbi. So Yewon rather to switch off her phone than get caught by her older sister.

 

 

 

 

“No! I don’t want that! I disagree with all of this!”

“You still have to Yewon”

“But I still disagree about your plan!!”

“Yewon, please don’t talk to father like that”

“No unnie!! I don’t like this idea! Even a little of it! This is the most bull plan I ever heard!”

“Stop it Yewon! What’s inside you!? I didn’t raised you to be this rude! I didn’t raised you to shout like that to me!”

“But I don’t want to get marry with him father, he is only a cousin to me. I can’t. Unnie, please say that this is a wrong plan to father. Please unnie”

“Yewon-ah”

“So you agree with his plan?! Unnie?! Do you?!!”

“Yewon i—“

“Don’t raised your voice to your older sister like that Kim Yewon! I never teach you to be like this!!”

“But I don’t like that plan of your father!! I hate it! I will never want to get marry!! Never! No matt—“

 

“Father!”

“She deserve it Sojung! I never want to hurt any of my daughter ever in my life but this younger sister of your is too stubborn. I don’t know whats gotten into you Yewon, after you become friend with that Hwang you become bolder and rude to me! Many times I told you to stop become friend with her and now look what happen to you! You being rude to me! You never raised your voice to me! Do you think I didn’t know about your relationship with her?!”

“This is not about Eunbi father!!”

“Yewon please stop it”

“It is about her!!”

“We al—already broke up a long time ago!! I left her! So don’t you try to blame Eunbi! I already freaking left her so don’t you dare to talk anything about her!”

“Oh? Do you? Do you really left her Yewon? That’s good to hear then. In just two weeks I will set up your engagement ceremonies with Hanseol. Just forget that Hwang, she is useless!”

“Bull!! I said I do—“

 

“Father!”

“Yell at me one more time I will slap you really hard Kim Yewon. You are lucky because I didn’t slap you hard. Watch this little sister of your Sojung. She is twenty four yet she still have a lot of lesson to learn”

 

 

 

“Hey, it will be okay Yewon. Wait here, let me get some ice for your cheek”

“Leave me alone unnie”

“Yewon-ah”

“Just leave me alone!!”

“Yewon, I just wan—“

“I said just leave me alone! You are with father don’t you?! You agreeing his plan!!  Both of you planned this for me! Aren’t you?!”

“Fat—father and I just want the best for you Yewon”

“…..So you really with him. I thought I can trust you Sojung unnie! I thought you understand me! Why are you doing this to me?!”

“Yewon—“

“I did everything unnie! I did everything! I gave up everything, I let her go just like that!! I continue my life, I went to college!!, graduate !! and start work just like I didn’t felt anything! Do you even understand my heart unnie?! Do you even know how it is hard for me even its already two years!? I thought you know my feeling well! Why are you doing this to me!!”

“Yewon please listen to me! I want you to understand! What father plan for us is the best! He know what he want to do with us! He want us get a better future! And Sinb! If she truly love you, she should come to you whatever it takes but where is she now!? She’s gone right!  So please just understand us just for this one Yewon! Look at me! I was also disagree with father’s choice before but just look at me now, just look unnie’s life now! Father know the best for us and if mother with us, she will also agree with father”

“Stop lying to yourself! You just pretending to be happy! I saw everything! I saw your eyes so don’t you try to lie to me!”

“What you saw isn’t true Yewon! I am happy with my life now it is because I am marrying a right person. Father choose him for me, so you should too. Father just want to give us the best out of the best Yewon”

“So you want to say that Namjoon oppa is the right person for you?! Don’t lie to me unnie, I saw everything! I saw how unhappy you with him! Two of you just faking it infront of father don’t you?”

“Stop it Yewon!”

“I’m sorry unnie, you have my respect before but now it seems disappear slowly. Eunha unnie is right, I’m glad she left you behind and she deserve someone much better than you. I thought you love Eunha unnie so much, but tonight you just prove me wrong. So their words is right after all, you just chasing that money do—“

“Just stop it Yewon! Don’t say a word about my love life! It’s all in the past! It doesn’t matter to me anymore, she have her own life and I have my own life! So stop being rude before I lose my temper!”

“Tch! So it’s true, someone that I respect so much in life is actually selfish. You didn’t fight for your love just because this money that we have. You are willing to choose and live unhappy with Namjoon Oppa just because you don’t want to lose this kind of wealthy life. What a surprise to m—“

“I don’t want to hurt you so I better leave your room before I do what father just did to you! Let’s just talk to each other when our heart calm down. Please just stop all of this!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Miss?”

Yewon snapped from her own world and wipe her tears quickly before take a look at the person.

“Y—yes?”

“We are closing our café now miss, is there anything I can help you?”

“Uhh i—i—“Yewon take a look at her watch and shock herself. She didn’t even realize that she has been sit in the café for five hour and lost in her own world. Then she just remember the reason why she come to the café at the first place.

“I—I actually want to meet with Eun—I mean Chloe. The blonde barista girl”

“Oh?! Chloe? But she already left the café an hour ago. Her shift end early for today”

“Ahh~i—it’s alright. I—I will just come tomorrow. Excuse me” Yewon stand up and ready to left the café but stopped by the waiter again.

“Miss? You left your’s” The waiter said as he hand Yewon the blue handkerchief. Yewon is blank for a while, thinking about the small handkerchief that now in her hand. She never bring any handkerchief nor a small cloth with her but then just shrugged her shoulder before start walking slowly with the handkerchief still in her hand. Tightly.

 

Yewon sigh. She just don’t have any mood to go back to her hotel so she just strolling around the street. Her mind is busy thinking about that Chloe girl. She just don’t understand, why would that blonde girl refuse to meet her? Having a thought like that make Yewon sure even more that Chloe and her Eunbi is the same person. Her phone ringing loudly and listening to the familiar ringtone make she switch off her phone immediately. It is Sojung calling her but Yewon just don’t want to talk to her sister right now.

She then sit at the dark park, wanting to rest herself for a while. Yewon didn’t even realize that there’s someone that has been following her since from the café. Yewon switch on her smartphone back and trying to call someone but even before she can finish dialing the number, a man with a knife approach and threatening her if she didn’t give everything that he said.

“I said everything! Give me your wallet too!!”

“I—I—“

For a second time, Yewon shocked again, she is stunned for a while after saw the man already stumbling on the ground and before she can process what is happening, she can feel someone take her hand tightly and in just a second she already running at the street side. Everything happen so fast make Yewon don’t even realize that she actually right in front of the hotel that she stay already.

“I told you, that place is dangerous!  Do you hurt anywhere?”

“Eu—Eunbi?” Third time in shock again. And just like that her tears start falling again.

“It’s Chloe ! I’m asking you, do you hurt anywhere?!”

“I—i—“

“Seems look like you are alright, I will go now, don’t go back too late and just don’t go to that area again moreover this late night. Excuse me miss” Chloe say as she let go of Yewon’s hand. Yewon didn’t say anything. She didn’t move nor call the blonde girl that start walking slowly. Only her tears that can be heard, only her sob that can be heard that time yet no one say anything.

 

“If you really want to pretending not know me that bad then it’s alright Eunbi” Yewon say slowly yet it make Chloe halt her steps completely.

“I know it’s you. I know you are Hwang Eunbi, the person that I have been longing for five years, the person that I wish I can meet again someday, but if you refuse to admit that you are Eunbi then it’s alright” Yewon say again, still struggling between her words and her sob.

“I should just agree to my father’s plan years ago! If I know you will pretending like this I will just get marry to Hanseol years ago! If you want to go then just go! If you want to be like this then let’s continue being like this forever!”

“I don’t understand a single thing that you said miss. I told you, you mistake me as someone else”

“Right, maybe you right for the whole time. I made mistake. Hwang Eunbi that I know is not like you. She care about me, she hate it when I cry, she never want to hurt me. But you! You are different! There is no way you are my Eunbi”

 

Silent.

 

After a moment of silence, Chloe continue her step again and Yewon, who saw it let out a defeated tears. She just look at Chloe’s back that will never turn around and look at her. Maybe her father is right for the whole time. She should just forget Eunbi, she should just continue her life and just agree to the plan that always been delayed since three years ago.  She already lost, and she know she can’t win anymore. If Eunbi doesn’t love her anymore what can she do, if Eunbi already found someone what can her heart that has been longing for Eunbi can do? It is her fault after all. Her ego that was full inside her five years ago now start to eat her slowly.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Yewon”

And her tears that barely fall, is falling. 

Once again, she feel useless, she feel worst for not be able to stop her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHHH~~ it's getting longer and longer..

i'm sorry everyone/.

thank you for still reading