FINAL : ONCE AGAIN

Caller Ring

 

 

 

 

 

"Eat a lot, both of you didn't eat at anything last night" Sojung say to Sinb and Yewon who just eating silently.

 

"Unnie is right, you even complaint to me last night that you were really hungy aren't you?" Yewon say to Sinb.

"Yah, aren't you the same?You also didn't eat anything"

"I'm not. I'm full by just looking at you" Yewon say again, sweetly Make Sinb face turn red infront of everyone at the table.

 

Sojung just look at the younger girls silently. She then look at Namjoon, sending a signal that only two of them understand. The younger girls didn't even realise because they are too much in their own world. Yewon and Sinb joking playfully, didn't really care about pair of eyes that watching them.

 

"Yewon, Sinb, i think you two can stop now. You need to go to work today aren't you?" Sojung say, suddenly barging into Yewon and Sinb's world.

"Ye--yeah i almost forget. Unnie? Can I just wear this clothes? It's so comfy~~"

"Of course. That's mine" Sinb say again, joking to Yewon who already pouting cutely.

Seeing Yewon acting cutely like that make Sinb can't help herself and kiss Yewon's cheek suddenly. She then realize her act and retreat herself away from Yewon. Yewon froze for a while as Sojung and Namjoon faking a cough, maybe want to remind her that there are still another person beside them. Yewon herself can feel her cheek turning hot because of Sinb.

"Uu~~ seems like kids feeling embarrassed. Sojung, you better take Yewon go to work now. Her face already red as tomato. And you Sinb, after this prepare yourself and follow me" Namjoon teasing the girls. Yewon didn't say anything so does Sinb. After done eating, Sinb excuse herself with a reason going to washroom. She can't even raise her head in front or give an eye contact to Yewon. The feeling sorry and embarrassment still engulfing inside her, remembering what she just did to Yewon.

Few minutes after Sinb left, Yewon excuse herself without any words, following Sinb to the room.

 

"Yew--Yewon I--"

"Just now, It's all pretending right?" Yewon ask slowly, cutting Sinb's words.

"It's--it's--I'm sorry Yewon. I being too much. I'm so sorry" Sinb apologize.

Yewon just silent after heard Sinb's words. She just look at Sinb who keep looking down. Without any words, Yewon approach Sinb and kiss Sinb's right cheek silently. With a shock, Sinb look at Yewon, wanting an answer.

"Let's just say, i'm giving you the kiss back. It's nice to meet you again, let's not meet again in the future" Yewon say as she take a step back.

"Yewon--"

"I mean, i don't want to give this shirt of you back. This shirt is seriously comfy!~" Yewon playfully say, changing her tone.

"But--but that's my favourite!"

"Yah! I don't care, i will never want to return this shirt back! Bye~!" Yewon shout before shutting the door, completely disappear from Sinb's sight. Sinb chuckle as she shaking her head slowly, letting out a sweet smile yet sad, remembering everything.

 

"It's for real Yewon. I miss you" Sinb let out a sad sigh, slowly.

For Sinb, everything that happen during breakfast is not a fake. She did not pretending for everything. From her words to her act and even the kiss on the cheek, for her it was all her real feeling towards Yewon and how she hope Yewon will understand it. Even thought for Yewon it was all fake, but for Sinb, she is happy during that moment.

 

................................

 

Sojung take a look at her younger sister who didn't let out any words since the start. The ride to their office is completely silent, only a faint sound from the radio can be heard.

Yewon can't help but her face silently turn red, remembering Sinb. Sinb's words, playfully act and the sweet kiss on her right cheek make Yewon let out a shy smile silently. Deep inside her, how she really hope that Sinb meant everything that she did just now. Hoe she really hope Sinb deny her question and just say that she really meant everything. But it's not. Instead of denying it, Sinb didn't say anything make Yewon feel a little bit sad because of it.

 

"Yewon-ah!"

Yewon look at Sojung unsatisfied.

"Unnie~~You don't have to shout! I almost have a heart attack here!"

"I called you for fifth time already!"

"Di--d you?"

"Jeezz~We are here, faster change your clothes! Luckily Sohye always bring her extra suit"

"You are the one who being skinny and tall~ i can't even use your's"

"Yah?! Kid, did you just mock me?! Stop dreaming about Sinb! I know you guys have a lot to catch up, but remember today we still got an important meeting in three hour. You better help Sohye prepare everything"

"Aye Aye boss~~" Yewon say, but she still didnt move from her seat and same goes to Sojung. Sojung is too busy replaying something at her phone.

 

"So Sinb already told you everything right?" Sojung suddenly say, putting her smartphone aside.

"Ye--yeah" Yewon try to lie. In fact, both of them didn't even talk about anything, since Yewon herself don’t want to listen to any of Sinb's words.

"Including the reason why she end up at Europe?"

"Is there any reason of it?She just want to be there obviously" Yewon state.

Lie. Sojung internally say. Can't take Yewon ego anymore, Sojung decide to tell Yewon everything. She let out a big sigh before start talking.

"You kids really ego and stubborn. We both told you talk everything out yet you guys pretend everything"

"There's nothing to talk about. She choose to left me, what can I do?"

"Do you even know the reason why? You didn't let her explain don't you?"

"I don't need any of her explanation"

"I never know that you are this stubborn kid. Now listen to me"

"I said i don't want to listen to anyt--"

“Kim Yewon! Yah!?Are you gonna be like this?!” Sojung ask seriously and Yewon immediately goes silent after heard her sister called her by full name. And with that changing tone, Yewon can’t fight anymore, she can only just hang her head down.

“Kim Yewon, I’m asking you. Are you really gonna be like this? Do you want to live like this forever?”

“I’m sorry unnie. I’m—I’m just afraid”

“Sinb did that for a reason. For a reason that she also can’t help but to did that. You are the one who should trust her and let her explain yet I’m the one who tell you everything about this”

 

……………………………………………………..

 

Sinb take a deep breath for the time that she also can’t count it anymore. Her hand is trembling as her face slowly turn pale. Namjoon can only look at Sinb at the other side silently.

“Oppa, are—are you sure about this?”

“Follow your heart dear. This is the last thing I can help you and if this is fail, I don’t know what to do anymore. Talk to him, explain to him, prove to him that you really love Yewon. Show him that you didn’t look for anything except for Yewon’s love. He will understand. Trust me”

“But—“

“Mr Kim is a father too. Maybe at first he will disagree but trust me, he gonna open his heart and give you and Yewon a chance. You should work hard to soften his heart. I know you can do it”

“Oppa—“

“Go now kid”

 

Namjoon raise his hand and give his fist bump to Sinb, wanting support and give Sinb a relief for a little. He only fixed his eyes to Sinb’s back that starting to fade slowly. Silently, he pray inside that his idea will make Yewon and Sinb get back together. He just want Sinb to explain Mr. Kim about everything, because he know Mr. Kim isn’t that bad as everyone think about him. Mr. Kim just want to protect his daughter from anyone who possibly can harm his daughter’s heart.

 

……………………………………………

Mr. Kim only stare at the girl who just stand quietly with her hand clasping together in front of his desk. People may thought that he didn’t recognize her, but he know himself. He completely know her. For him, she is the main reason why his daughter taking a long time to get married, she is the main reason why Yewon’s life going upside down for the past years. It’s all because of the girl in front of him right now. And also the girl who have a gut demand him a big amount of money in order to leave Yewon.

“What are you doing here? Get out from my house”

“I’—I’m so—I ca—I come because I want to apologize to you Mr. Kim”

“Get out now”

“Mr Kim I—“

“While I’m still talking nicely, you better get out now” Mr Kim say, without waiting for Sinb’s next words.

Sinb start letting out her tears. She can’t give up like that, she need to fight for Yewon. She can’t lose Yewon again. Not anymore. So, she only did what she have to do. Instead of going out from the room, Sinb take a few step forward to Mr Kim before kneeling in front the old man. Begging for her life.

 

“What are you doing now? Stand up and get out now!” Mr Kim ask. Shocked with Sinb’s act.

“I’m really sorry for everything Mr Kim. I—I di—I wasn’t thinking straight that time, i—I—“

“Stand up now!”

“I—I can’t. And I won’t. Mr Kim, please only for this one time, please forgive me. I—I—I can’t live without Yewon anymore. I—I tried—I tried to forget her and left her behind—but i—I can’t Mr Kim. I beg you only for this Mr Kim, I really love her. Please give me a chance. Please”

“Just say you want the money, don’t being fake like this. How much do you want this time? And stand up now!”

“I—don’t need any money. I—I wil—I will pay everything. I’m willing to pay for that money that I get from you. I—I promise I will pay everything back. I’m willing to pay. I—I will definitely pay it back everything no matter what. But, I can’t live anymore without your daughter, I really love her. Please give me a chance only for this one”

“If you are being like this, why would you took that money at the first place?! Don’t you ashamed? Begging like this, kneeling in front of me, claiming that you still love my daughter when the fact is you only chase for the money. Aren’t you ashamed? Stop pretending! Just tell me how much you want now and disappear from Yewon’s life!!”

Mr. Kim goes mad as he start to take out the cheque book from his drawer. He can’t believe that the girl in front him will go down like that in order to get his money.

“How low are you? How worse are you? Just leave my daughter alone!! Don’t ever appear or else I will kill you! I’m giving you a double amount from last time. This time you better disappear for real! Stay away from Yewon!”

 “Mr Kim please. I don’t need money I need Yewon. Please Mr. Kim. I’m really sorry” Sinb bawling her heart out loud as she begging again and again to Mr. Kim. She don’t care anymore, she don’t care if the old man throw things to her, as long she can be with Yewon again. She desperately begging.

Mr Kim massaging his head. He don’t want to listen to Sinb words anymore so he just give her a signal that he need a few quite moment. And Sinb goes silent, still hardly sobbing like a child in front of Mr Kim. She still kneeling, refuse to stand up no matter how many time Mr Kim ask her to stand up. Their silent moment broke when someone knock the door, hearing from the voice it’s obviously Sojung who want to come in.

“Father what are you doing? Sinb get up now. Get up!” Sojung first’s words when she saw the scene in her father’s office. 

“She won’t get up, I’ve told her before but this stubborn girl won’t listen to me. Here, give her this cheque and don’t ever comeback”

“Father, please give her a chance. She really love Yewon, so does Yewon. Please don’t do this”

“You know it yourself, Yewon deserve someone better than this girl. Someone who different gender from her. What will people think if my last daughter married with someone who same gender with her?! Don’t you think it Sojung? Reporter out there will definitely chase us, chase Yewon, hurting Yewon with some stupid question if she ever married with this girl! What about shareholders?! Our stock will definitely dropping if these kind embarrassing news come out at the first place!”

“Father—“

“Give me this favor Hwang. Please don’t ever comeback and don’t chase any of us again. Please just leave my family alone and go live with this money I gave you. Don’t be selfish by just thinking about your feeling. I’m doing this for everyone, I hope you understand”

 

Silent. Sinb still refuse to get up and only her sobbing can be heard. Sojung also goes silent. She have lost words what she want to say to her father before. All of her father’s words is true after all. What if their business go down after everything happen? Sojung herself know it well, how hard her father build the company. How care and love he is towards his business. Between family’s business and Yewon’s feeling, it’s hard for Sojung to think. She can’t let anyone being selfish, but she also can’t stand if her beloved sister will be sad for the rest of her life. Yewon’s tears and guilty face when she told about SInb suddenly played in her head. She can see how Yewon broke down after that. How Yewon completely lost her energy till she need to send Yewon to ER that morning. It’s hurt Sojung but she also can’t hurt her father’s feeling. Mr. Kim is her father after all. Thinking about everything, Sojung start sobbing as she take a look inside her father’s eyes.

“Father, I know you just want the best for us. For Yewon. I know how you truly care about us. I know what you try to do is the best for us. But—but father, the person that Yewon really love is only her. The person that Yewon want to live with is Sinb. Sinb is Yewon’s whole world father. I know my one and only sister well, I saw her heart broke into piece when she have to live with someone that she don’t love”

“Hansoel—Hansoel is only our cousin father. I believe that Hansoel also disagree with this marriage—“

“How can you be sure?”

“Father, if Hansoel want to get marry with Yewon, he will come to us and tell us that he will prepare for everything. But, just look at now, until today there’s no preparation at all and I understand that. He also can’t get marry with someone that he don’t love”

“You can only say that Sojung! You also disagree with my plan few years ago. You also said that you can’t live without the girl that you love and refuse to get marry with Namjoon. But you see now?! You are still alive and Namjoon, he is the best man I can get for you! I can see how much he love you! Now I’m asking you Sojung, are you happy with your marriage?”

Sojung stunned, suddenly can’t answer her father question. She can’t say that she is happy because she’s afraid that her father will come to his point that his decision is the best after all, but she also can’t say that she is not happy, because Namjoon is actually outside the door, listening to everything. She don’t want to hurt Namjoon’s heart by saying that she is not happy with him, because in fact. She is happy to live with Namjoon.

“Answer me Sojung”

“Father—i—this is not b—“

“Answer me first. Are you happy with your marriage? Kim Sojung?”

“Father, I come here because I just to tell you that Yewon is in ER right now. Now I’m going out to the hospital again to look after her. I hope you will think about Yewon’s feeling before everything father. Yewon deserve to be happy. Excus—excuse me”

 

 

 

“Get out now. I don’t want to see you”

“I—I’m—I’m sorry Mr. Kim. I—I—“

“I said get out before I lose my temper!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Year later……..

 

Just like the other morning, Yewon wake up alone on her bed. This time, she has no other words nor protest to Sojung that she refuse to wake up. Year ago, she has promised to her father that she will become mature and act like an adult. She has promised her father that she will be a better daughter for him and as a second heir to KY Clothing, Yewon has nothing to say instead to be a professional person than ever.

KY Clothing has faced a few struggle and downfall since months ago and that make Yewon realize that she need to work hard to protect their family business. After all it’s her father’s hard work since then.

Realizing that she is running late, Yewon rush to her car after finish touching up her face and drying her hair. She just wear slippers that always has been prepare outside since it’s not that hard looking for it.

“Aishh! Not now!” Yewon say annoyingly when her phone ringing loudly.

 

“Why?! Sohye?!”

“Wow! You don’t have to shout dude!”

“Yeah—yeah why?!”

“Where are you now? Sojung unnie is looking for you. She has been asking me since last night about the design from Soumu Designer if you want to take their design or not?”

“Gosh that Unnie!” Yewon groan.

“So how? What is your decision about that?”

“I’m driving right now?!! Can you at least wait for me to arrive there?!”

“Okay okay. Jeez I’m just asking! Alright, drive safely. I’m hanging up now”

 

Yewon let out a sigh right after Sohye hanging up their call. She take a deep breath and calm herself from the annoying morning call. It has been always like that, either Sohye who will called her, Sojung or her secretary ruining her mood in the morning. She spare a glance to the passenger seat beside her, there’s beg brown paper with something inside of it. Seeing that things every morning make Yewon’s morning better whenever she have a bad start day.

 

She fasten her pace as she walk inside KY building. Her hands is usually full so the staff who saw her already get used to it and didn’t bother to help her carrying the things. It’s not like Yewon care and want to get some help, but that morning, she definitely need some help. But she can’t say anything until she arrive inside Sojung’s office.

 

“Unnie—“

“Gosh! Yewon! What are you doing? What is this mess?!” Sojung loud voice filling the room but instead of answering, Yewon walk towards the table and place all the things on it, except for the brown paper bag.

“Unnie this is a few design from B.Hit Designer which is I already check and approve it with my whole heart. I think it will better if we use this kind of design for this season. I like it and the others also like it. I hope you can take a look at it and accept it with you kind heart. You like that kind of style aren’t you?”

“How about Soumu?”

“Ugh! I don’t think I can see it again. Their design is usually worse after all. I still don’t get it why you always take their’s and not others. I think we should terminate our contract with them. For Soumu’s I put everything inside that black bag, you know it, what is my decision when I put all the paper inside that black bag”

“You are so cold towards them”

“I’m being honest. That’s all”

“It’s alright. You did well my baby. I heard everyone praised you last night. My Yewon is finally can handle a serious thing now. That’s my sister!” Sojung say proudly as she patting Yewon’s head softly, giving Yewon a friendly smile that she ever have.

“Thank you Unnie. I can get out now right? I need to take my breakfast” Yewon say, raising the paper brown bag that she hold it tightly on her left hand.

“Okay, but can you share it with me?”

“No. It’s specially made for me. So only I can eat it” Yewon say again and ready to leave the room. Sojung just being silent and look at Yewon annoyingly.

“Wait Yewon! Here, another design” Sojung handed the file to Yewon.

“Who?”

“Well, Soumu”

“Unnie~~!! I don’t want to look to their anymore! Why you still take their’s?!” Yewon whining.

“This one is different, you should take a look at it first, I’m pretty sure you it will impress you. I won’t take no as an answer. Tell me by next week. Check properly young lady. Okay~ you can go now. Good luck”

“I can give you my answer by now, you don’t have to wait till next week” Yewon start whining loudly but Sojung only push Yewon till outside her room.

“Next week Yewon. Next week. Come on! Soumu’s is not that bad. After all, we owe them a lot, you know that pretty well”

“Alright! Alright! This unnie!! Soumu Soumu Soumu again!!”

 

The young heir can only stomp her feet as she go to her room, didn’t care about the other staff that already focusing on her.

 

…………………………………………………

 

“Chloe!! Where are you going now?” Her barista friend ask her as soon she take off her apron.

“Going home. Where else?”

“You are no fun. Let’s hang out first!”

“Sorry I can’t. Let’s go out another day”

“Hmm, I thought when you are coming back to work, we will get to hang out together but, it’s still same. Either in Korea or Europe, you still being the same”

“Sorry, I really can’t today. Maybe tomorrow or the next day, it will be okay”

“Really?! You have promise me!”

“I’m going now” Sinb say and give her smile to her friend. Unfortunately, she really busy and unable to strolling around the city that night. She have another important thing to do and she can’t messed it up.

She going out and straightly go to the jewelry shop. Right after she get her things, she stop at the flower bouquet shop wanting to buy some flower. It was her really first time to but flower for someone and she don’t really know a thing about flower, so she just follow her heart and buy a bouquet of baby breathe with some combination of white and blue color.

After prepare everything, she wait at the place where she already set it up that morning.

 

Tonight 9pm. Han River Park.

 

Sinb wait patiently, with a smile still plastered on her face. 30 minutes late. The person still didn’t show up nor call her. She tried to call but the person didn’t bother to pick up her call. But Sinb is a fighter. She don’t want to give up and decide to wait patiently. As time goes by, it was 10.30pm and she still sitting on the bench with a flower and box on her hand tightly. Her eyes getting teary, not because of sad or disappointed, but it because of herself.

She started to yawn and feel sleepy since few minutes ago and the wind keep hitting her hard. It was cold enough till make her whole body trembling out of coldness. Her whole face start getting red. She is regretting it for didn’t wear any thicker cloths when she’s going out at that morning.

Sharp at eleven o’clock. Sinb give up and go back home. Her smartphone is running out battery and she is having a thought that she’s being stood up alone in the park. With a wounded heart, she going back to house after throwing up the flower inside the trashcan. Her disappointment rise when she saw the familiar car parked at the parking lot in front of the house.

“I’m home” She say slowly but no one answer her.

She slammed her body on the sofa, taking a deep breathe, trying to control her temper and disappointment at the same time. When she almost drifted to the never land, a voice wake her up but she refuse to look up.

“Eunbi? Are you okay? When did you arrive?”

Sinb remain silent.

“Did you only wear this clothes when you outside today? It was raining though”

“Eunbi? Are you okay?”

Silent.

.

.

“Hey—“

“I’m tired Yewon. Give me some time alone”

“At least change up and clean yourself first. Seems like you get hit by rain, change up first and then go to sleep”

“I’m okay. Just leave me alone”

“Why are you being like this? Did something upset you?” Yewon only fixed her eyes to Sinb who still refuse to look at her. Seeing Sinb acting like that worried Yewon. Sinb’s pale face scare Yewon.

“Eun—“

Without waiting for Yewon’s words, Sinb stand up and just left Yewon dumbfounded. Yewon can only blink her eyes as her eyes followed Sinb walk into the room without any words. She is thinking hardly, looking for any possible answer that make Sinb acting like that. Her eyes then darted at the end of the sofa where Sinb rest just now. A small black box with a paper roll that attached nicely on it.

 

 

‘Happy 1st Anniversary Love’

In case my mouth heavy and I can’t let out any words, I’m preparing this letter for you. I don’t know how to put a good word for this, so I will just going straight here. Year ago, thank you for giving me a chance despite everything happen. Thank you for believing me and let me to knock your heart ONCE AGAIN. I’m grateful to father too, for giving me a golden chance that I know I will never get it back even in the next life. Living with you, sharing my life with you, is the most precious thing I can get and no other thing can be replace by that. Thank you for sharing your life with me, you are the best in my life. Thank you for completing my life. I was only ordinary person that don’t deserve to be love, but being with you, I felt everything.

I’m sorry for not be able to take you to honeymoon yet. It’s been one year we since get married but I still unable to bring you to see the world. I’m sorry because of me, the business going unstable, because of marrying a person like me, bringing the business a lot of trouble. I’m sorry that I can’t be perfect person for you.

I promise that one day, I will bring you out to see the world. Whenever you want to go, I will take you there. Whatever you want, I promise I will get it for you, no matter how pricy that thing is. I will definitely get it for you. Please give a time to open my own coffee shop. Maybe with that, I can give anything and everything you want. I promise to you Kim Yewon.

But for now, I can only give you this. An ordinary and so-so diamond ring for you. I’m sorry I can’t get you a better ring. I hope you can accept this ring. It wasn’t expensive though, but I hope it can show you that I really love you. I sincerely love you.

And….

I don’t really know about flower and I’m sorry for not asking you about your preferred flower since then, so I hope you can accept this flower too. That aunty at flower shop said, that it’s called Baby Breathe. The color is beautiful and innocent isn’t? I was looking for black color but sadly there’s none. Joke.

Ahh~~ One more thing. I hope you like the fireworks that not really grand. Only that much I can prepared it for you, it may look lame and disappoint you but I promise next time, it will be grand more than anything, Thank you for coming here despite your busy time. And I’m sorry again, that instead bringing you to any fancy and romantic restaurant, I’m asking you to come to this Han River Park. I’m sorry for that.

I love you Kim Yewon and I will always be, till the end, till my next next life. It still you that I love. I promise I will never leave and I hope you didn’t regret for marry someone like me, I wasn’t perfect for you. I’m sorry I’m not romantic enough like that couple in the movie that you like to watch, I’m sorry if my words or my act ever hurt or upset you. I just hope that you know this one thing that you really matter for me, you are the most important person for me. Without you I’m nothing. I love you, I love you, and I really love you Kim Yewon.

 

Someone who full of flaw,

Hwang EunBi.

 

 

For the whole time, Yewon let out her tears. She’s feeling worse and feeling sorry to Sinb for forgetting their 1st Anniversary. But then, a thought hit her again that Sinb never told her before to come to Park by today. Yewon come to her sense and run to her office that only located beside their bedroom. Not because she want to continue doing her work, but looking for her phone if Sinb ever text her. But, nothing is found, her smartphone is nowhere. She run into their bedroom, looking everywhere still found nothing and when she heard that Sinb already finish take her shower, Yewon purposely going out from the room, didn’t have a courage to face Sinb yet. Her heart, it is full of feeling sorry towards her wife.

‘Kitchen also got nothing’ Yewon thought. She dash out from the house and look inside her car and the first thing that she saw is a small note on the passenger seat beside the driver seat. Forgetting her main reason why she going out to her car, Yewon take the sticky note and read it carefully.

 

When will we get to take a breakfast together? You looked tired as always, I don’t have a heart to wake you up. I can only make you a hash brown with scramble egg. I hope you like it. May you have a good day today, Love.

I love you more than yesterday.

Tonight 9pm. Han River Park.   – B.

 

 

“I’—I’m sorry Eunbi” The only words that Yewon can say as her tears flowing slowly. Yewon then saw her smartphone at the back seat and reach for it.

Feeling sorry engulfing her, make Yewon staying still in her car, didn’t have a courage to approach Sinb who look worried while searching something in her car. Sinb look so worried and it makes Yewon worry too.

“Eun—bi? What are you looking for?”

“Oh~ Yewon-ah, have you seen my thing? It was look like a box. A—a black box! Did you see it somewhere?” Sinb ask. Panic.

“I—I didn’t saw it though. Why? What inside that box? Is that box big or not?” Yewon ask again, innocently. She can’t say to her that she found it on the couch before, because she don’t want her wife feel embarrassed by it.

“It wasn’t really big—it’s—ahh, nothing. Forget about it—what are you doing here? Let’s come inside, it’s cold here” Sinb say as she hold Yewon’s left hand. Yewon is crying inside, because she clearly saw it, how hurt Sinb’s eyes. How disappoint her eyes looking at her.

 

“Uhm—Eunbi. I—I still have a few things to do. You—you can go to sleep first, okay?”

“Ohh—okay. You shouldn’t work too much, you also need an enough sleep. Do you want me to accompany you, give you a massage?” Sinb ask, with a sincere eyes.

“No—no. I’m alright. Tonight, you shouldn’t wait for me. Go to sleep now. Good night,B” Yewon say as she give Sinb a peck on her lips before let go of Sinb’s hand and lock herself inside her office.

 

 

‘It’s alright Sinb. You can’t blame her. After all, everything that happen is because of you. You are the main reason why she have to work hard like this. You are the causes why their business faced struggle ness’ Sinb say slowly to herself. Blaming herself for everything that happened.

She is hurt to be honest. Almost every night since they get married, she have to sleep alone. Even though she always accompany Yewon in the office, but in the end, Sinb always fell asleep alone. At the morning, they barely take a breakfast together, because Yewon always slept late and looked tired in the morning.

Sinb have to go to work early, while Yewon, she can go to work whenever she feel want to go. And when going back from work, if Sinb go back late, Yewon still being the latest between them. The only time they have together is on Sunday morning. Because that is the only time where Sinb have to go to work in the evening and Yewon having her off day. But, everything that happen, Sinb can’t say anything. After all, it is because of her.

Sinb shake her head and shut her eyes. She don’t want to think more about it. She just want to fell asleep even though it always look empty without her wife beside her.

 

 

Yewon on the other side trying to focus on her work. She try to throw out her thought that she is supposed to be beside her Eunbi by now.

‘Only this one left and I’m done! Relax Yewon’

‘Aishh this unnie, I still don’t understand why would she take Soumu as her favorite design again?!’

‘Screw it!’

Yewon then close her file as she put down her glasses and get out from her office didn’t forget to switch off the lamp.

 

 

Her heart twisted when she saw her beloved Sinb falling asleep alone on their bed. She is feeling sorry to her for forgetting their own anniversary. She know it well, how much that anniversary meant to Sinb, and to her too. How she love their marriage. Yewon lay beside Sinb, carefully look at Sinb’s face as she caress, Sinb’s left cheek softly. A felling sorry towards her own wife engulfing once again.

“B~ I’m sorry” Yewon whisper, don’t want to wake Sinb up.

“I’m sorry for forgetting our very first anniversary. I know how much it meant to you, and I want you to know that, our marriage, it meant a lot to me too. I love—I love you B. So much” Yewon broke into tears. While Sinb, who just pretending to fall asleep also let out her tears. She take a look at Yewon, pulling her closer to her, hugging Yewon tightly, wanting to assure the girl that everything is alright for her.

“Don’t cry, I don’t want you to cry. Don’t cry for me, I don’t deserve your tears”

“You are awake?”Yewon ask. Still sobbing.

“Hmm”

“Why are you so kind to me B? Why don’t you get upset? Why are you still hugging me when you actually completely disappointed with me?”

“You are my wife. I can’t get mad at you. It’s not your fault. It’s my fault” Sinb say, tighten her arms that wrapped on Yewon. Listening to Sinb’s words, make Yewon look at her completely, unsatisfied.

“Why would it become your fault? It’s not your fault! I don’t like it whenever you said, it’s your fault!”

“It’s still my fault Yewon”

“B~!”

“I don’t want to listen to your words saying that it’s your fault again! Promise to me!”

“Yewon—“

“Promise to me!”

“Yew—“

“Promise to me Hwang Eunbi!!” Yewon raise her voice as she staring into Sinb’s eyes, without blinking.

“I promise” Sinb say in defeat.

“You have promise me this B. If you ever say that kind of words again, that’s mean you never love me.!”

“Yewon-ah, isn’t that unfair?”

“It’s fair and square. Fullstop” Yewon state. Giving Sinb her innocent smile along with a peck on the lips and forehead. Sinb can only smile after the contact, pulling Yewon closer than before.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t come to the park. The truth is, I didn’t see your note. I was too rushing this morning”

“It’s alright. It—it’s nothing though. I was—I was also have to work more hour today. My friend—“Without any warning, Yewon catch Sinb’s lips. Silencing her wife with a sweet kiss.

“You are terrible in lying. So don’t ever try that”

“W—well aren’t you become too bold right now?”

“Why? Can’t I do that with my own wife?” Yewon say, threatening Sinb with seductive gaze. 

“No—yes—no I mean, you—I—“Sinb who completely caught off guard losing words.

“B~ say what you want to say”

“Huh—what—what do you mean?” 

“Don’t you have something to say right now?”

“I—I—uhm—I love you?”

“Not that one B~”

“Th—then? Wh—what is it? I—I like it?” Sinb can’t say a proper words and her mind can’t thinking straight when Yewon’s hand roaming inside her shirt since earlier. Hearing Sinb’s words make Yewon retreat her hand and look straightly into Sinb’s eyes.

“If you don’t have a words to say then listen to what I want to say”

 

“Eunbi, you don’t have to put a sweet words for everything that you want to say to me, because, having you beside me it’s all unspokeable happiness for me. I am happy even being by your side without any words were said. There will always have a butterflies flying inside me, whenever I’m with you, even without hearing you saying any words to me. Maybe you never know this, but even just hearing you calling me Love, it is sweet enough for me, till make me want to fly in the air. Love. That nickname meant a lot for me and I really like it.”

“Never think about this marriage as your golden chance, because I don’t like it you think it that way. Eunbi-ah, this marriage, you and me, it’s all happen because we choose to be with each other. No one giving you a chance to marry with me and no one give me a chance to get marry with you. It’s because I choose you Eunbi. I choose to be with you for the rest of my life and I really hope you understand that. Even in the next life, I will choose you no matter what. Because it’s you, the only person that I want to share my life with and there’s nobody else. This hand that we intertwine together, it is look full and complete right? That is how my life with you. You and me, we are perfect and completing each other, so don’t ever thought that I’m the only one who complete your life, without you, I’m just nothing”

 

“Yewon-ah” Sinb’s eyes start getting watery along with every words that Yewon said to her. She just can just keep holding tightly to Yewon’s hand. Her lips start trembling and her tears, is flowing just like a waterfall listening to everything.

 

“A year, ten years or even it takes hundred years for you to bring me to honeymoon, I want to say this to you B. I won’t wait for it. I will never wait for it nor anticipated for that to happen. B, I want you to know, wherever it is, whenever it is, being with you, having you by my side, it’s always a honeymoon for me. It’s a vacation and a perfect holiday for me. Even now inside this room, with you hugging me like this, it is a perfect honeymoon for me. I only need you, to be by my side like this forever. I don’t need to see the world, I don’t want to travel the whole world B, I don’t want that. Here, in front of my eyes right now, I have seen the world. You are my whole world Eunbi, You are my perfect universe. I don’t need any expensive and pricy things, because you are the only that I want. Nothing, no one can ever replace you. You are the most precious in my life. You are the only one that I want Hwang Eunbi. There’s nothing else”

 

“In business world, there will be a time where it face it is own downfall. Every business in the world, can’t run for it. There might be the time where it’s high up there and one day, it might be hit the bottom too. The only thing that company can do is too work hard and not giving up after hit the bottom. It’s always like that. It’s a cycle where everything in the world must experience it. You, it’s nothing to do with you. The company’s strugglenes or downfall, it’s nothing to do with you. It’s not even your fault, so don’t even dare to blame yourself”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t see how beautiful and innocent that baby breathe flower that you bought for me. I assume you already throw it somewhere. But I know, it is definitely beautiful just like what you describe it. And I’m sorry I couldn’t see the firework that you prepared it for me. It’s must be hard for you to prepared it alone and I can’t even see any of it. Most of all, I’m sorry Eunbi. I’m sorry for didn’t come to the park. I’m sorry that I forget our very first anniversary”

 

“Yew—“

 

“I never regret marrying you, instead I’m glad having a sweet person like you as my wife. You are the sweetest, care and gentle person without you even realize, you are perfect without even wait for anyone to say that for you. You are perfect so don’t ever be sorry for being you. I love you too Eunbi, you are important in my life too. I love you, I love you and I will always loving you. In my next next next life too, let’s get married together and spend our life forever. I love you so much Hwang Eunbi. Thank you for being my wife. Happy 1st Anniversary”

 

Sinb is crying so hard in Yewon’s arms. Yewon’s words, it touch her heart than make her can’t do anything but to crying like a child in Yewon’s hug.

“B~~look at me” Yewon call Sinb cheerfully, wanting to convince Sinb who still in the middle of her sobbing.

“B~~” After a few minutes, Sinb raise her head and look at her wife that showing her friendly smile.

“Look at this!”Yewon say and bring her left hand close to Sinb’s face. Sinb immediately look at it and saw there’s a ring that she bought for Yewon just now.

“It’s beautiful isn’t? I really like it. Thank you B”

“I didn’t get to put it on your finger. You even wear it by yourself”

“Okay, I already take it off, now put it for me~”

“Forget it. You already wear it. Just go to sleep now”

“B~~~!!” Yewon whine, teasing Sinb and it is success.

“Satisfy?” Sinb ask, completely annoyed.

“There’s one thing” Yewon say with unreadable look for Sinb.

“B~ I’m sorry I can’t get a gift for you yet, since I just remember about our anniversary an hour ago. There’s nothing I can give to you beside this”

Without be able to process what is the meaning of Yewon’s words, Sinb can feel Yewon’s lips already on her. It was a sudden attack from Yewon, but instead of roughness, she get a sweet yet a passionate kisses from her wife.

“Yewon—“

Yewon shushing her words and just giving her look that only two of them understand. She can’t do anything to stop it because in fact, Sinb like it. She like it too much, didn’t even realize that she accidently tore Yewon’s shirt. Their hand is roaming around to the place that where they want it to be. One by one, their clothes slipping out and end up on the floor. They are marking each other, calling for each other name desperately, pulling each other closer than ever. It may look rough, but it wasn’t at all instead, it was full of love, full of gentleness that both of them can give to each other. Both are treating each other as if they are holding something fragile. It is full of care and love. There’s nothing that they want, they are just praying that it will last forever no matter hard it may be in future.

“Thank you Love”

“I love you B”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I said get out before I lose my temper!”

Sinb then stand up hesitantly. She still crying, thinking about she really don’t have a chance with Yewon after this. Her steps is getting heavy as she start walking weakly towards the door. She can heard Mr Kim let out a heavy sigh behind her before start talking.

“If you ever hurt Yewon again I will kill you for real! If I ever see Yewon cry after this you will really die by this hand of mine. I myself will break every bones that you have if you ever make her cry! You heard that?!”

Mr Kim words confuse Sinb. Make her turn around and look at the old man in the eyes. Still need more explanation.

“Ex—excuse me? I—I—“

“I said if you ever hurt Yewon you will die! I don’t want to see Yewon cry again. You better make her happy no matter what!”

“You—you mean—you are saying?—“

“Get out now. I don’t want to see your face. Promise to me that you will take care of my daughter no matter what it takes. Promise to me that you will never let her cry again!”

“I—i—pro—I promise Mr Kim! I—I will definitely take—take care of her!”

“If you ever break this promise, you know yourself that you will never get another chance! Now get out before I change my mind!”

“Th—thank you—thank you so much Mr Kim! Thank you so much!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

finally it's come to an end.. !!!

thank you for still reading till the end... 

i thought  i can't finish this.. 

i hope you will enjoy the ending, ..

thank you so much for being here ..

and yeah, please anticipate in future too, 

i have two new story in store.. 

but i am thinking whose story i should post after this..

#WONHA or #UMB ??

afterall, these two ship is my ultimate fav ship. heheheh

you help me to choose ,  

WONHA OR UMB