Last

Caller Ring

'Who is he?!!' Eunbi voice explode in the car that she drive to pick Yewon up from her college.
'God ! Eunbi how many times i should tell you. He is my cousin. My old cousin.' Yewon said firmly and trying to control her temper. Yewon massaging her temple to reduce her headache that she got from studying and now her headache become worse when Eunbi suddenly grab her wrist out of nowhere in her college.
'You lying to me. ! I know that both of you in relationship without me knowing it. Isnt that Yewon?!!' 
'Eunbi please. I'm tired here.' Yewon said again. Trying to be nice to her mad girlfriend.
'So, when you with him just now you can smile and even laugh shyly. When you with me, you said you tired and dont want to talk to me !!!. Tell me honestly KIM YEWON. !!! You cheating on me !!!' So now you become a straight huh ?!! You ashamed dating with me because both of us a girl. And you dont want your family know about your status right ??!  Eunbi shout in the car that and her voice somehow can be heard from the outside.
'Enough is enough SINB !!!!' Thats it. Yewon cant takr it anymore. It was the first time for Yewon call Eunbi with Eunbi another name which is Yewon never want to call her with that name.
'Enough ! !! What about you then ???!!! You always being around lovey dovey with you friend that i dont even care who is her name. You always said a sweet thing to her and you said a same thing to me. ! Who is the one who cheated right now ?!!!!'  
'Its not about me here Yewon. !! Its about you ! You cheating on me with your own cousin. !' 
'See now ? You didnt even deny it when i said that just now. Thats mean its true Sinb !! Youve been cheating on me !'  Yewon raise her voice as her hand slammed the dashboard.
' Just go and fxk with that your ugly cousin. I dont need you. !!! I never need you. You and your family is always same. ! Always looking after money. ! Just go die with your money !!  And you know what kim yewon ?? Yuju is always better than you' 
With all Yewon force she slap Eunbi cheek with her tears already falling hard from her eyes.
'Say that you lying Sinb. Tell me that what are you saying just now is a lie !' 
"Umji ah, lets go. Dont waste your time with her. Please lets go.' Yewon cousin come and open the car door trying to take his cousin that already look like a mad women.
'Tell me SINB !!!'  Yewon shout in front of the car door making around them looking at her.
'Just bring her where you want. I dont need her anymore.' Eunbi said before ready to drive the car away from the college.
'Eunbi. ! Hwang Eunbi. Tell me Eunbi' !! 

 

 

 


'Im sorry Yewon. I was dumb.' Eunbi say with the tears running down from her eyes. If only she knew back then that she should held onto her, she will tell her everything. If only she know that its the last time she heard her voice, she will never let the girl go to her cousin. She was so dumb. Always dumb.
'I should held onto you back then. I should never broke your heart. Im sorry'
'Please pick up. At least i can say sorry to you. Its alright if you didnt accept me back. But please let me say sorry to you. I miss you Kim Yewon.'  

 

 

I just want o be a star That floats in the sky
It doesn’t do anything But shine on its own
My heart that became dark
I’m lonely, I’m precious Who will hug me?
I’m slightly sentimental My tiny room
Is so wide today For me to lie in alone
I can’t catch you Even if I regret it now
I can’t see you No matter how much I try
We won’t be able To be happy forever,

 

 

And after the ringtone end a voice mail can be heard again. Eunbi has lost hope. She already give up after trying to reach the girl for like a million time. Eunbi cant be forgiven. Eunbi thought she deserve everything. It was her fault at all. Her fault that the broke up. 

'Im sorry, Yewon.' Eunbi say through the voice mail. Hoping that Yewon will listen to it. She then hung up and put her phone beside her. She thought that she should just forget the girl. That precious girl cant be together with a person like her. She stare at the screen phone for the last time. 

One drop. Two drop. Three drop. A rain come again . Same like a rain in her heart. She still staring at the screen phone, looking at the contact name 'my yeWonie<3' .

Hoping for her Yewon will call her back. But still silent. Theres no incoming call. 
Eunbi put her phone down on the bench. Eunbi stand up and staring at the mobile phone that already soaked with a rain. Her tears cant be seen since already mixed up with the rain. She walk away from the bench leaving behind her mobile phone. She turning around again again and again to look at the phone. Until she cant see the phone.

'You didnt call me. Its alright love Yewon. I dont deserve your love. Now goodbye.' Eunbi say in her mind and walk away lifelessly. 
'Sinb ah, you already soaked take this raincoat. I will bring your home.' A girl say to Sinb with a raincoat at her left hand.
'I already soaked inside Yuju unnie. Why i should care if i soaked outside?' Eunbi say with notbing cheerful from her voice.
'She left me unnie.' Eunbi said to her yuju unnie before crying hardly.
'Yewon left me' Eunbi said that yet without her knowing, her phone that she left on the bench before, were ringing after her giving up from turning her head around again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii ...hehehhehe... so how was this story ? Is it alright

Im sincerely sorry for any grammar mistakes here.. there so many error in my story,...TT