ONCE AGAIN : HELPING HER

Caller Ring

 

 

 

 

Sojung waiting patiently for her flight at the VIP waiting area. Her flight that was supposed to fly two hours ago is get delayed for a few hour. Don’t know what to do, she just doing her work using her Macbook, sorting a few emails regarding about her work.

“Work, work work” Sojung sigh.

 

“Unnie” A familiar voice divert Sojung attention from her laptop. It is Yewon who suddenly appear in front of her. She is a little bit shocked because she didn’t tell anyone about her flight but then the person that she really wish don’t know already standing in front of her.

“Yewon? Wh—what are you doing here?”

“Where are you going unnie? They said you are going to Europe, what do you want to do there?”

“I—I, it’s I want to meet my few client from there. They said they can’t come here, so I decide to go there and also there’s a few thing I need to do there. You know, some inspiration for the business”

“But unnie, can you not go? We still have a lot of client, why don’t you go to Japan or Hong Kong instead go there?”

“I already promise to them dear. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna take a long time, it is just for three days okay? And you, please come to the office as soon as you can okay? Pity Sohye, she didn’t get enough free time since I let she do a lot of thing”

“Prom—promise that you will go there for a few days only. Please go back here faster okay”

“Why? Is there something in Europe that I shouldn’t know?”

“No!—no, I mean I—I will miss you Unnie, please come back safely” Yewon deny. She is just afraid that Sojung will find out about Eunbi’s wherebout. She don’t want her sister will run into Eunbi even though Europe is big. She want to keep everything from the older girl yet little thing that she didn’t know, the actual reason Sojung go to Europe is to find someone.

 

‘Unnie just want to find your smile again, Yewon’

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

Yewon rest herself at their balcony house, her mind is never in peace. Inside of it always being mess and she just hoping that one day all of that mess will disappear.

“Having a trouble to sleep?” A voice wake Yewon up to the real world.

“Yeah. Just like always. Why are you still awake father?” Yewon ask, look straight to Mr Kim who showed her a wide smile but instead of answering her question, the old man just smile proud to Yewon.

“You know? Ever since you told me that you are getting married with Hanseol, I feels like I never want to sleep. I’m the one who feel really excited about it. I’m proud of you Yewon-ah” Said Mr Kim.

Yewon goes silent for a while but thinking about her father, she start to speak up again.

“I just realize that your decision is actually good for me. I know father just want the best for me, I’m sorry I didn’t realize it before”

“Hanseol is perfect guy for you. I just don’t want someone take you for granted. Like her. I’m glad you left her Yewon”

“Eunbi is not like that father”

“That girl never show you her real side when you was with her. But me, I saw it Yewon. I saw how she only want to chase your money”

 

Yewon confuse. Her father’s words confuse her.

 

“It must confused you right? Actually there’s something that I want to tell you Yewon”

“What it is?”

“I met that girl. Few years ago”

“Eunbi? You mean?”

“Yeah. I don’t want to tell you this because I know it will only hurt you, but I think this time you should know everything”

 

Yewon’s tears unconsciously fall. Without her concern. Listening to her father’s words make she felt stupid and mad at the same time.

Mad, hurt, feel betrayed, cried, that is the only thing that she can feel for the whole time.

‘How could you Eunbi!’

 

 

…………………………………………………………………..

 

“Go and talk to your sister about the wedding. Ask her about her plan for the ceremonies”

“Al—alright father”

 Sojung take a slow and heavy steps to Yewon’s room. Little part of her is glad that Yewon is finally gave a final decision about the married and a big part in her feel that Yewon’s decision is actually not right.  

 

“I know it’s you, but why are you lying to me”

 

Sojung halt her steps. She cancelled her thought to enter Yewon’s room. So she just stand at the door, watching and listening to Yewon’s own words. Her heart twisted seeing Yewon broke down like that. Seeing Yewon’s tears is one of the thing that she really hate in the world. And the most thing that she reallt hate is, seeing Yewon acted tough when actually she is broke inside.

 

 “What did Europe did to you till you change your feeling towards me? Are you even remember my name Eunbi? So for those five years, you are actually in Europe? How?”

 

‘Europe? She met Sinb? In Europe?’

 

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Yuju!” Yerin called excitedly before run to Yuju. Like always, she smile widely showing Yuju her beautiful eye smile.

“W—what—what is it?” Yuju who feel attacked come to her sense.

“Help me please”

“Help what?”

“Getting Chloe as my girlfriend!”

“You what?!”

“I want to confess to her today, at the café!”

“Huh?! But—but why at the café? Y—you know that its Ch—chloe’s workplace right? She might hate it”

“Because I want to tell everyone that Chloe is mine! Help me please. And trust me, she will not gonna hate it! Because it’s my idea. She will never mad at me!”

Yuju goes silent. There’s so many feeling inside of her that time. But It is Yerin in front of her, she can’t say no to the person that she love.

 

“Yuju!?”

“Huh? O—okay, l—lets do—let’s do this. Fighting!”

 

And her wound that is in her heart, start swelling again.

 

…………………………………………………….

 

Sojung let out a heavy sigh. She stomped on her feet like a kid. She feel tired after walking around the city for a few hours.

“This Sinb kid! Always being such a trouble, why I’m the one who should make it up for them! Both such a kid!” Sojung nagged on the phone didn’t even care about her surrounding at the park.

It’s your decision, they never told you to do that kind of thing, it is your own will and now you want to nag like a nanny to me”

“You are not helping me, oppa!”

“I never help you, you know it well Sojung”

“Aishh, Kim Namjoon you such a trash! Why would I bother to call you?! Alright bye!”

“Control your anger, one day you might be dead because of because too much anger in your tiny body. If I were there, I will splash you with coffee”

“Shut up!”

 

Sojung throw her phone in her bag. Her husband, indeed never help her. It is her day three at Europe yet she still didn’t meet Sinb. If it’s not for Yewon, Sojung will never want to trouble herself.

 Coffee. Namjoon is right. The only thing can calm her down is coffee. Sojung loves coffee. She really need to find coffee to reduce her anger.

 

 

……………………………………………

 

Sojung smile after step inside the famous café in Europe. Finally she can taste the coffee after a few days didn’t take caffeine. The aromatic inside the café, is enough make Sojung smile widely. Her wide smile lost when she saw someone familiar inside the café.

‘Sinb?’ Sojung thought.

Sojung also can’t believe her own eyes that she actually see someone that she has been searching for. She is shocked because how different that person from her own memory.

 

~~~

 

“Is her duty almost end? Why do my heart beating so fast? Here you feel it!” Yerin take Yuju’s hand and put it on her chest, wanting Yuju to feel that she is really nervous about her confession later.

“Seems like you really nervous Yerin”

“I’m afraid, what if she still reject me to be her girlfriend?”

“I can be yours”

“What?!”

“Huh? Did I said something?”

“Yeah, you said that I can be yo—“

 

 

“Sinb?! Wait!” Yuju snapped from their conversation and search for the voice that shout Chloe’s name. For the whole time they stayed in Europe, not a single person ever call Chloe by her old nickname. As her eyes caught the voice owner, Yuju eyes went wide.

“No, not this time. Please” Yuju said and stand up from her seat, make Yerin look at her confusely.

“Yuju why?” But Yerin question getting ignore when Yuju immediately take her steps closer to tall girl in front of her.

“So—Sojung Unnie? Wh—what are you doing here?” Yuju ask, as she hurriedly pull Sojung to the corner of café. Thankfully there’s only a few customer in the café, so they don’t really have a lot of attention.

“Yuna? You are here too? That blonde girl? She’s Sinb right? Wait, I need to meet her”

“No! Unnie, i—it’s not Chloe—I mean! It’s not Sinb! Her name is Chloe!”

Sojung frown. She look straight the girl that stand right in front of her. Even though she didn’t meet Yuna for a long time, she still remember everything. She remember how the younger girl’s behavior that stand in front of her whenever she try to hide something. Yuna is lying.

“Yuna, you are lying right?”

“N-no unnie. I—I’m not lying! I—I—“

“You definitely are. Please, Yuna”

Yuju already lost words, didn’t know how to respond to the tall girl that still standing in front of her.

“Unnie, She already happy with her own life, please don’t disturb her anymore. I beg you unnie” Yuju say more like pleading. Yuju know, there must be only one reason why Sojung is in Europe. It is because of her one and only sister, Yewon. Yuju know it well how deep Sojung’s love to Yewon, how care Sojung when it comes to Yewon and when it comes to Yewon, Sojung is willing to do everything.

But Yuju also can’t help it. She don’t want Sinb back to Yewon. Not because of jealousy, not because of the money, but it is just because for one person. And she don’t want that one person will be sad, if Sinb ever comeback to Yewon.

 

“Miss, I’m sorry, but I need you to leave this café” Sojung turn around and see the blonde girl talk to her, emotionless.

“Sinb?  I want to talk with you”

“I repeat once again miss. I need you to leave this café”

“Not until I can talk to you”

“I am busy. As you can see, we have a lot of customer here, I need to serve my customer” Sinb answer bravely, didn’t even care Sojung’s changing tone just now. Sojung who not satisfied start speaking out loud, letting everyone in the café heard her.

“Excuse me?! Hello? Everyone, can I have you all attention please? I’m sorry for disturbing your time, but this café is closed. Please leave the café in a minutes. Thank you for your corporation and I’m really sorry for any inconvenience. The staff also, you can go back to your home now, don’t worry I will responsible for any loss for today”

Few moment after Sojung make the announcement, all the customer left the café including the staff, leaving only Yuju, Yerin, Sinb and Sojung in the café.

“You can’t do anything that you want here! This is my workplace!”

“I rent this place now” Sojung smirk, showing that she is winning.

“Tch, rich people with their money”

“Sinb I want to talk to you”

“I’m going back to my home, just like what you said, all the staff can go back to our home and you will responsible for any loss today”

“I said I want to talk to you kid! Don’t ignore my words!”

“I don’t want to talk and I don’t want to listen to any words!” Sinb raised her voice as she start her step want to go out from the café but then halt her steps after Sojung shout.

“It’s about Yewon! I want to talk about Yewon!! Can you listen to me first?!!”

The café went silent for a while after Sojung said Yewon’s name. Sinb didn’t say anything, didn’t even bother to take a step. The only sound that can be heard that time is sound of air conditioner inside the café. Yuju and Yerin who being silent for the first still being silent.

“She is miserable right now! She is making a stupid decision that will ruin her life forever! Can you please stop being ego??!”

“What do you mean?”

“She is getting married! I don’t want Yewon marry someone that she don’t love! She still love you Sinb! But yet she choose the decision that she don’t even have an idea how stupid that decision is!”

“It is better for her. She will be happy soon, send my regards and congratulations to her”

“Why are you so stubborn!?”

“I’m not being stubborn! I didn’t love her anymore! I just want Yewon to move on from everything! I want Yewon to forget me, like I did! I’m happy with my life now, so I hope Yewon too. Without her, my life is better! It is better like this than be with her!”

Sinb shout. Shouting out loud hoping that Sojung will listen to her heart. Her eyes that already watery since the beginning start letting out few drop tears, without even Sinb realize it.

“I know you are lying. I know you still—“

“I’m not lying! Her! Look at the person beside Yuna! She is Yerin! My girlfriend! I already found my other love so please stop saying that I still love Yewon! There’s no Yewon in my heart anymore! Not even a tiny bit. Can you please just go back to Korea,? Leave me and my life alone!?”

Sinb shout again as her hand point at Yerin who completely shocked by her words. After saying those words, Sinb left the café, didn’t even wait for anyone to follow her. 

 

Silent. Sojung, Yerin nor Yuju say a word. When Yerin want to say something, Sojung’s phone is ringing loudly, startled everyone in there.

 

“Ye—Yewon? Why are you calling me?”

“I—I’m – unnie is in the middle of meeting with our client right now”

“Don’t worry, unnie will comeback in just a few days, I need to settle few things before I go back okay?”

“What café?”

“No—no I didn’t come to the café yet, i—I will try to come today after meeting”

“Huh? Why I can’t go there? But you said that is the best café in town?”

“Okay—okay, I will try to go the other café. Unnie need to go now, they are waiting for me”

 

After she end the call, everything went silent again. Sojung let out a heavy sigh as she massaging her temple.

 

‘What should I do’ Sojung whisper to herself but it still can be heard by the other two who keep listening to her from the start.

 

“Uhm, i—I’m sorry for everything that happen just now. You? Yerin right? I—I’m sorry for shouting to your girlfriend just now. I—I didn’t mean it, I don’t know that she is in relationship. I’m not trying to destroy your relationship with her, I’m sincerely sorry.I really didn’t meant it. I thought she is still love my sister, but I was wrong. I’m sorry for everything. E—excuse me”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yerin take a sit beside Chloe who seems space out for the whole time she watched her. Even though she is upset, she still want to talk to Chloe. For Yerin, Chloe need more attention than her heart. Having a thought that there’s no one inside the apartment, Yerin start to speak up.

“Chloe, can we talk?”

Silent. Yerin try again calling Chloe for still didn’t realize her presence beside her.

“Chloe?”

“H—huh? What’s the matter?”

“I said I want to talk with you”

“Sure, what is it about?”

“About just now, at the café”

“I don’t feel like want to talk about that”

“I said I want to talk about that” Yerin say again sternly, signaling that she is serious about it. Chloe who suddenly feel uneasy by Yerin’s serious tone getting mad to the girl beside her.

“There’s nothing to talk about! It’s my past that you want to talk about! So please don’t force me, it’s not like you are involved!” For the first time, Chloe raised her voice to yerin.

“Not involved?!! Not involved?! You literally said that I’m your girlfriend to that woman and you still have a gut to say that I’m not involved?!”

“You should be happy about that! I said that I’m happy with you! Can’t you see that I’m trying to accept you in my life?! You said that you love me! You said you want me to be yours but when I said that you are my girlfriend, you suddenly get mad?! Why?!”

“You just using me! It’s all an excuse!! Everyone know that you are lying!! Stop using me to get away from your problem!! You just make me look like a pathetic one who begging for your love!!”

“Then what do you want?!! I’m trying to accept you Yerin!”

“I don’t want it! I don’t want any of it! Let’s just forget about my feeling, I just want and hope you to be honest with your own feeling! You just being a liar and hurting everyone that love you! You are hurting yourself too! You hurting me!! Can’t you realize it?!”

Yerin shout with a tears already streaming from her eyes. She love Chloe, she once hoping that Chloe say to her that she also have a mutual feeling as her. But, at the meantime, she feels like everything is not important. None of it is important. For her, Chloe is never have a feeling towards her, not even a tiny bit. Chloe’s act when facing the tall women at the café telling and explain Yerin everything, how deep Chloe’s love to her first love.

“Fine! I never love you! Not even once! Never! Satisfy?!”

“Please stop act like you know me when you actually have no idea about me! I didn’t come here, we will never met! The only main reason why I end up at Europe is all because of the money that I took from Yewon’s father! I’m the one who request the money if Yewon’s father want me to leave Yewon! I’m a selfish person! Can’t you see it?! I’m selfish! Just because those amount of money, I’m willing to let Yewon go!”

 

“Chloe—“

 

“I did everything to not get involved with Yewon anymore! I hide myself, I change everything so everyone thought that I’m already dead! I’m trying to stay away from their family because of the things that I did! Yet you here refuse to help me!! If you don’t want to help then it’s alright! You don’t have to, I don’t need it!!”

 

Chloe stand up and go out from the apartment leaving Yerin stunned on the couch alone. She lost words, listened to Chloe just now silence her. She is trying to process everything and connect everything. She know, Chloe’s isn’t that kind of person. She know Chloe’s heart, there’s no way Chloe will do such thing.

Yuju froze at her place that she has been standing for the whole time. Sinb’s confession make Yuju understand yet she can’t believe it. Everything makes sense now, from five years ago, till the day, now Yuju know everything. Now Yuju understand, why would the younger girl refuse to meet Yewon. She suddenly feel mad to herself, how come she never realize it for the past five year.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

in the end, what will happen? Can they love bloom agaiin? or there will be no second chances?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello, glad that you still here reading, 

it's my responsibility, i can't let this story hanging, i understand the feeling of waiting, 

thank you for the cheer up words. 

i love you all, i hope you still enjoy this update,