ONCE AGAIN : MEET

Caller Ring

 

this update might be a little confuse and i'm sorry in advance 

 

 

 

Cry.

Cry as if someone hit her hard. That is the only thing that she do after met her. It feels like a dream, it feels unreal yet it is real. The person that she want to meet so badly is actually in front of her. The person that she want to comfort is crying in front of her yet she can’t do anything. Because she can’t. She can’t meet her again. No matter how much she want to talk to her, she just can’t.

‘I’m sorry’

 

A familiar tone snapped her and comeback to the real world. She don’t want to pick it up but she can’t. Sigh.

Where are you? It’s almost three in the morning!”

“I—I’m at the café. I—I have to do something and update the café coffee list”

“Oh yeah? Nice try Chloe, I’m in front of the café right now”

 

Sigh again.

 

“Come on, don’t sigh and just tell me where you at?”

“I just want to take a little time alone. I will just go back later, don’t worry about me”

“Well that’s little time that you want to take is up. Tell me your location before mom herself come and search for you”

“Just tell her I’m alright. I have something to do”

“Wait! What’s with your voice?! Are you crying?!”

“I’m hangin—“

“Don’t you dare to cut off my call! Tell me where you at or else I do something that you hate the most!”

“Can’t you just let me live for a seconds?!”

“Sorry my blonde little fluffy. I can’t. Where are you?”

 

And a big sigh release again. She can’t win her. She can’t.

 

 

………………………………….

 

“I met her”

“Her? Who?”

“Her”

“I ask who?”

“I said her”

“Who?!”

“I said her!”

“Gosh this kid. I’m not playing with you Chloe. I know it’s her but who?!”

Ohh~~my god!! Do you mean HER?!! That girl?!!” The older girl in front of her spurt everything before her words make Chloe almost jumped out from her seat.

“Oh come on dude, this is gross!!”

“I’m sorry. Can’t help it. Why you didn’t tell me about this soon?!”

“I just don’t know how to tell you”

“Chloe~ my times I said this. I won’t get mad okay? I understand you. I know you still love her, I know your love is only for her. I won’t do any selfish thing, why you never put your trust on me? So what happen next? Do you guys talk? How is she? Is she grown up well? I want to meet her, I want to see her in person. She must be lovely right?”

“I—I—i—can’t. I can’t meet her anymore”

“Why?”

“I—i just can’t. but I really miss her. I want to hug her, I want to tell her that I miss her so damn much, I want to tell h--her that everything that ha—hap--ppened is not her fault. I—It’s all because of me. I—I miss her. I—I want her back but I know I can’t”

“Why? Why you can’t? What is actually happen? Tell me, you know I hate to see your tears right?”

“I—I just can’t

“Why dear?”

“I can’t……Because she se—seems happier without m—me. I—I saw her eyes yesterday, it was full of happiness, a happiness that I can never capable give to her”

“So you didn’t talk to her?” Chloe shaking her head. Silently. Avoiding the older girl eyes for the whole time.

“She’s married. I can’t ruin her happiness. I’m just someone stranger for her”

“I—i—“

“I sleepy. I didn’t sleep last night so please don’t disturb my rest time. And please don’t ask me any question about this anymore because I really don’t want” Chloe say as she getting up from the couch and walk straightly to her room before lock it from inside leaving the older girl dumbfounded.

“I’m sorry for asking such question Chloe. It must be hurt for you, losing someone that you love the most, but I’m here for you. I love you and I will always loving you. Can you just please let me come inside to your heart?”

“Arghh!! Love !! Why love is so complicated!! It’s okay Yerin. Patient is everything” She say to the cushion as if it understand her. Yerin then just buried her face on the couch out of frustration.

 Someone that has been standing not far from the living only let out a sad smile. Listening to Chloe and Yerin’s conversation secretly is fun yet it hurt her inside. She want to comfort Yerin yet she still busy comforting her own heart since day one.

 

 

…………………..

 

“No you can’t do this! What I am gonna do if you take everything?!”

“I don’t care!”

“Dad! Please! Think about mom, she is sick. She need the money! that is the only money left for her. Mom need to be treat as soon as possible. Please come to your sense, she is your wife dad!”

“Not anymore! We are divorced! Remember what your mother has told me? She told me to piss off!”

“But still you can’t take that! That money is for her medical bills! What is wrong with you?!”

“I told you I don’t care!”

“Mom need to be transfer oversea dad. Please don’t do this. I beg you!”

“I’m not your dad!”

“Dad! Please dad! Please!!”

 

 

And a tears fall again. She cry. And her cry too. At the same time, they remember that same pain memories. A lifetime memory that both of them don’t want to remember but always fresh in their mind. For a different pain, yet for a same reason but both of them can’t blame each other. It’s not that they can’t but both are just being considered in silence. She just want to help without getting caught and she is feeling sorry without knowing the truth. While the other one is dying to meet her but getting ignore without being able understand anything. And she, she just love her without knowing that there is another heart that was hurting.

 

“I love you”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“I miss you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello J

I hope yall enjoy the update ;),

So how? Did you guess right? Or not? Or you are just confuse, like me (even though I’m the one who wrote this heheheh)

The sequel is getting longer than I expected. I just can’t stop typing, I hope yall don’t mind.

Thank you for stopping by and reading J