1st

Caller Ring

Heavy downpour soaked the earth. Devoting all of the requirements of green plants that need it. When everyone running away from the rain, trying to avoid being hammered by the rain. She didnt even bother to stand up from her seat. She just let herself being wet and she didnt care at all. Even if the rain turning into a tornado and mess everything around her, she still dont bother to walk away from her seat.

For her, a heavy rain that happening around her still not enough compare to a downpour in her heart. A tornado that mess everything around her, still not enough to compare a mess in herself right now.
She remained sit there.  Sitting on the bench that nobody knows how old the bench is. She stare  and clutching a mobile phone that on  her right hand. Expecting her phone will ring and the name of the caller who he hoped would appear on the glass screen on her one and only mobile phone. A mobile phone that give her a thousand memories. A memories that only she and her only know. She keep waiting but her mobile phone screen still black showing that she didnt recieve and notifications nor a phone call.

She sigh as her tears falling slowly from her eyes. She really hope that the person that she love so much more than anything in the world will call her. But no. She close her eyes and raise her head wanting to feel a raindrop on her face. She only open her eyes when she didnt feel anything. The only thing that she saw is a blue sky. No more a black cloud that bringing a rain instead a beautiful blue sky and a light cloud showing that a good day should start.
She returned to the screen of her  phone. She pressed the button of his phone and call the person that she only love in the world for only a god know how many times .But every time she tried to call the girl, she just greeted with a cheerful rhythmic caller ringtone but felt so sad in her weak heart.

She wait patiently and hoping that the girl will answer her call but instead listening the girl voice, she just being greeted with a voice message. She keep try and try again and the same caller ringtone keep playing and seems the ringtone mocking at her. If anybody heard the ringtone, they may sing along or have a good feeling while listening, but for her the more she listened to the ringtone her heart broke into a pieces. 
'Please answer me' she hoping in her heart again and again . She never tired of waiting for the girl pick up her call. But still even a hundred time she call, a hundred voice mail and a hundred sama caller ringtone will greet her. 
'Please answer me. I promise this is the last time i call you. I only want to hear your voice.' She say unconciously. She really desperate to hear the girl voice. 

 

 

 

'Eunbi yah, stop looking at me. Your distracting me.'
'If i distracting you,why did you smile ? You already know that i cant even look away if i see your beautiful smile.'Eunbi say and still staring lovely at her girlfriend.
'Just do as you want my Bi. Promise me that you will always look at me and no one else will ever caught your attention' The girl say and chuckled before continue doing her work leaving Eunbi who still staring at her lovingly. 


'Bi, stop looking at me with that creepy look.' The girl  say but recieve nothing from the creepy look Eunbi.
'Creepy Eunbi' The girl say  again and just shake her head while smilling.

'Yewon ah, do you know how much you mean to me?' Eunbi say after both keep silent in a few minutes. 
 

'How much i mean to you Hwang Eunbi ?' The girl who Eunbi called Yewon stop from doing her work and look into Eunbi eyes as she support her chin with her left hand. 
 

'More than anything. I cant even say it. I realky love you and you realky mean so much too me. You are my world KIm Yewon.' Eunbi said and Yewon can feek her check being hot and blushed that time.


'You are my world too Eunbi.' Yewon said and give Eunbi a small kiss on Eunbi crown before continue her work again. 
'Now stop being cheesy, i need to finish this.' Eunbi pouted. Before she can say anything Yewon speak again and raise her left hand infront of Eunbi face.
'Not now Hwang. I need some concentration here.' 

 

Eunbi sit back. She only watch her lovely girlfriend focusing on her work. A sudden evil mind come to her heaf. She stand up from her seat and going to the way behind Yewon Yewon who too focus on her work didnt notice at all that Eunbi is now behind her. Eunbi warming up both of her hand before doing an evil to her girlfriend. Euni take a long breathe before tickling Yewon from the back. She can  hear that her girlfriend laughing when she tickling her stomach. 
'Eunbi. !!!!!' Yewon said before laughing again.

 

 

 

 

'I miss you so much. I miss your voice. I miss your laugh. I miss you so much my angel.' Eunbi said and a warm water falling slowly again from her eyes. Eunbi does really miss Yewon so much since they broke up a month ago. Its Sinb fault who can even fight for her love. She should just fight for their love since both of them is loving each other.
Eunbi trying for a dont know how many times. But she still cant reach her girlfriend. Her ex girlfriend.All she can hear is a same caller ringtone but become a sad song to her.


I just want o be a star That floats in the sky
It doesn’t do anything But shine on its own
My heart that became dark
I’m lonely, I’m precious Who will hug me?
I’m slightly sentimental My tiny room
Is so wide today For me to lie in alone
I can’t catch you Even if I regret it now
I can’t see you No matter how much I try
We won’t be able To be happy forever,

 

'Damn' Eunbi thought.
'Why your caller ring is so sad for me to listen?' 
'I miss you Kim Yewon.'