oo2

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few weeks later, Haera was having her breakfast with her family when suddenly her mom told her to go and change her attire after she’s done with her breakfast. “Where are we going?” asked Haeri as she finishes her plain water. “We’re going to your father’s friend house…” answered Mrs.Go. “Mom…. Im gonna be bored hearing you both talking~” whined Haera “hey, I heard he have a very handsome son… so, why don’t you try to be friend with him?” teased Mrs. Go and chuckled. “arasseo…. I’ll go change now~” said Haera while walking to the sink to wash her dishes.

 

------------------

 

“Wow dad,” amazed Haera as soon as she get off from her father’s car looking at the big mansion in front of her. “Is you’re friend a CEO or something?” asked Haera “well, he is.” Smiled Mr. Go. While they were talking, an old man in his 50’s came approaching them. “Welcome,” said the old man as he bowed to them and led them to the house. “Dad, are you sure this is your friend house?” whispered Haera as three of them took a sit in the living room. “Have a seat for a while, I’ll call Mr. Oh~” said the butler and went upstairs.


“Of course my dear~” said Mr. Go as one of the maids serves them some hot tea and strawberry chiffon cake for each of them. While seated, Haera was looking around the house when suddenly one of the photos that was placed on one of the cabinet there caught her eyes. *his son looks familiar* thought Haera as she was staring at the photo when suddenly, the owner of the house; Mr. Oh greeted them while coming down the stairs. “Oh hello there,” said Mr. Oh and went to seat with them in the living room.

“Sorry to make you wait~” said Mr.Oh. Then, both of his parent starts talking to the Mr. and Mrs. Oh together while Haera was just sitting down listening to them in bored. *im bored* thought Haera. A few seconds later, Mrs. Oh saw that her son was coming downstairs. “Oh, honey, why don’t you greet our Mr. and Mrs. Go here~” said Mr.Oh. Haera was too surprised to see that their son is Oh Sehun, the one who just got transferred to her University. “Oh, you-“ said Sehun while pointing to Haera “annyeong~” greeted Haera while waving lightly towards him.

“You both know each other?” asked Mrs.Go and they both nodded “yeah, we’re in the same class mom~” said Haera and smiles. “where are you going son?” asked his father “we have a guest today~” continued Mr. Oh “im going to meet my friends dad” said Sehun “then, why not you bring Haera too? She will be bored being with us~” suggested Mrs.Oh “oh, it’s okay, im totally fine-“ said Haera when suddenly she was surprised to hear that Sehun agreed on it. “Sure, come on~” said Sehun as he walked out from the living room followed by Haera.

 

 

“I didn’t know that you’re rich~” said Haera after she broke a silence. Sehun who was so into driving, heard what she said. “So, if im poor you don’t want to talk to me?” teased Sehun. “Y-yah, im not saying that~” said Haera looking surprised “poor or rich, I will still talk to you~” said Haera and Sehun chuckled. “Why are you laughing?” asked Haera in confused “because it’s fun teasing you~” said Sehun and smiled looking at her for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter