oo9

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“mom, im leaving now~” said Haera as she put on white Nike Air Max, her parents has reached the front door to watch on her. “Have fun and be careful when you’re there alright?” said Mrs.Goo as she hug her daughter. “okie!” said Haera as she kissed both of her parents. “I’ll be taking care of her when we’re there~” bowed Sehun. After they bid them a goodbye, Sehun drives away to his grandma house. “Can we stop by somewhere later?” asked Haera “sure, why?” asked Sehun curiously. “I wanna buy something for your grandma later~ because this is the first time I’ll be meeting her~” answered Haera and Sehun nodded in understand.

Sehun stop at the rest area to have some rest and to have some lunch together with Haera. Sehun noticed that Haera was eating some buns that she bought at the bakery “yah, why are you eating buns? You need to have some rice to have an energy~” said Sehun and Haera shook her head “I don’t feel like eating… but it’s okay, this is my favourite!” said Haera as she eat happily and Sehun sighed. Then, he scooped some rice and took a piece of meat. “Here,” said Sehun as he held out his spoon to feed Haera.

“Yah, that’s your food~” said Haera “just have a spoon of this and I’ll be fine~” said Sehun “arasseo~” said Haera and opened as Sehun feed her a spoon of rice. “oh my, it’s so good~ the meat is very tender!” said Haera while munching and that made Sehun chuckled “yah, chew first then talk~ how many times I have to tell you?” said Sehun as he shook his head while smiling. “Sorry,” said Haera while giggling. “Here,” said Haera as she held out her bun for Sehun to have. But before Sehun could reach it into his mouth, Haera pulled back her hands and ate the bun herself.

Sehun was dumbfounded as Haera just pranked him again. “Yah,” annoyed Sehun as he watched Haera laughing. “Why are you always do this to me?” asked Sehun “it was fun teasing you~ I love your reaction, it’s funny!” laughed Haera. Then, Sehun begin to eat in silence pretending to be sulking. “Aww are you mad?” asked Haera “yah, im sorry… don’t be so emotional~” said Haera as she shook his arms lightly but Sehun just kept silence. “Yah~” said Haera as she rest her head on his shoulders. “Sehun~” said Haera cutely as she looked at him cutely.Sehun can’t help but to smiles seeing her. “ASSA! YOU SMILED!” exclaimed Haera happily.

 

After a few hours of ride, finally they managed to arrive to his grandma house before the day gets darker. Sehun knocked the door a few times before an old woman around 70’s was opening the door. “Halmeoni annyeong!” greeted Sehun happily. For the first time ever, Haera saw that Sehun sounds very cheerful. “Oh Sehun-ah~” called his grandma as she hug him tightly. “Halmeoni, this is my girlfriend, Haera~” said Sehun and Haera was overwhelmed when Sehun introduced her as his girlfriend. “annyeong haseyo, Goo Hae Ra imnida~” bowed Haera. “Oh annyeong haseyo now come inside… it’s getting cold outside~” said Halmeoni.

“halmeoni, what were you doing just now?” asked Sehun as he entered the kitchen and saw a kimchi jigae was boiling on the stove. “Oh I heard you were coming so I cooked you some food~” answered Halmeoni as she entered the kitchen with Haera. “im hungry… can I eat now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter