oo7

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, Haera came to the class feeling very weak and her face look so pale. “Are you okay?” asked Hanbin in worried. “Yeah im fine… I’ve ate some painkillers just now because im having a little bit of headache…” answered Haera. “You can skip the class for today if you want…” said Hanbin as he fix her jacket because the weather is getting a bit colder than before. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine... I have quiz later on so I have to come…” said Haera. After they’ve reached her lecture hall, the bid their goodbyes. “Call me if anything happens, alright?” said Hanbin and Haera nodded weakly. “arasseo~” waved Haera and she entered the lecture hall.

After Haera entered the lecture hall, she saw Sehun has already seated in his usual seat while reading some notes. Sehun who noticed a familiar figure was coming towards him and looked up. He saw Haera was coming towards him looking very weak and she looked very pale. “Yah Haera, are you alright?” asked Sehun. “Oh, hi Sehun,” greeted Haera as she took a seat next to him. “Yeah, im fine…” answered Haera as she gave him a weak smiles. “I don’t think you’re okay…” said Sehun in worry as he touched her forehead.

“Yah, you have a fever… why did you come to class? And you looked very pale today….” Worried Sehun. “We have quiz today so I have to come…” said Haera “yah, your health is important… quiz you can take on different days…” said Sehun. “Don’t worry, I’ll be home after this…” said Haera as she took out her pen and getting ready to answer the quiz as their lecturer has entered the hall. “Promise me later you’ll go to the clinic?” said Sehun and Haera nodded “I promise.” Said Haera. Then, both of them took out a piece of paper and getting ready to answer the quiz.

 

A few hours later, after the quiz ended Haera bid Sehun a goodbye. Sehun had offered her a ride but she told him she’s going to wait for Hanbin. “Goodbye Sehun” said Haera and she felt very weak like she has no energy at all and her head is getting dizzy. “Yah, your nose… blood was running down from your nose…” said Sehun in worry and during that time, Haera did not hear anything and her vision has turned into purple and yellow. And without she know, her vision had turned black and she fainted.

“YAH HEARA-AH!” shouted Sehun and luckily he caught her before she fall. “Yah, wake up!” said Sehun as he shook her but Haera did not move an inch. “.” Cussed Sehun and he carried her to his car. “Haera please wake up. You scared me.” Said Sehun before he drives. While he was on his way to the hospital, he had called Hanbin. The phone was ringing a few times before Hanbin could pick up. “Yah Kim Hanbin… Haera just fainted just now and Im bringing her to the hospital.” Said Sehun.

“She fainted?!” surprised Hanbin “yah, Sehun hurry and bring her to the hospital and told them she’s Dr. Kim Jaehwan’s patient… I’ll be meeting you there.” Said Hanbin and hung up the phone. After he hung up the phone, Sehun felt weird. *Dr. Kim Jaehwan’s patient? Why does it sound like she had a regular check up there?* thought Sehun for a while. A few minutes later, before he knew they’ve reached the hospital. As soon as he reached the hospital, he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter