o11

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a few days since Haera got back from Sehun’s grandma house and today, she was waiting for Hanbin to pick her up. It’s been so long both of them didn’t hanging out together ever since Haera went out with Sehun. After Hanbin reached her home and picked her up, both of them were hanging out at their favourite café while having some dessert. “Oh, blueberry cheese cake!” said Haera happily as she ate it giddily and Hanbin watch her in amusement.

“So, don’t you wanna tell me about when you’re in his grandma house?” asked Hanbin “you even went for a hiking and im very surprised with it.” Said Hanbin “I remember you told thing that you hate the most is hiking~” added Hanbin. “I admit, hiking is very tiring but I am truly awed amazed at view when we reached the peak.” Said Haera “the sunset was beautiful~ here,” said Haera as she showed him a photo of the sunset. “Yeah, it is~” said Hanbin.

“Oh, on a day before hiking we went to a funfair and we got into the haunted house… I was really exciting because we had a mission which we need fond for a golden key and we won!” said Haera happily “and most of all, his grandma was really nice~” beamed Haera and Hanbin kept on smiling seeing how happy she is. *im glad you’re happy* thought Hanbin.

“Oh, how about you? What did you do last weekend?” asked Haera as she took a sip on her hot tea. “Well, I was at the company helping my father with all of the paperwork… where else I will be?” said Hanbin making Haera chuckled. “But what I found the most memorable if that we took a lot of photos…” said Haera softly. “And why is that?” asked Hanbin curiously. “Because he could keep it,” said Haera “if im gone, he could take a look on the photos…” answered Haera.

“Don’t say that…” said Hanbin “but its true Hanbin… im not gonna live that long…” said Haera as she gave him her dry smiles. “and what I was I hoping, if im really gonna be gone this year, let me at least see the first snow…” said Haera “and you do know, how much I love snow right?” asked Haera and Hanbin nodded sadly remembering how happy they were last year when they went for a skiing and at the same day, the first snow was falling down in the middle of the night while they were taking a stroll at the resort together. Haera was too excited with it and took a lot of photos and she would like to touch every single snowflakes that fell down.

“Haera-ah” called Hanbin “I have something to tell you…” said Hanbin “what is it?” asked Haera “I won’t be here starting next week… I’ll be going to Japan with my dad to settle down something in his branch there… I probably won’t be here till winter…” said Hanbin and that really made Haera sad because she could not hang out with him till winter. “I will be going on a day after tomorrow.” Added Hanbin. “Aww that was so sad… I got no one to hang out with~” pouted Haera. “eyyy you can go out on a date with Sehun~” said Hanbin as he ruffled her hair to make it mess. “Yah…” whined Haera as she fixes her hair.

“But still, we always meet up but then you’re not here maybe I will feel a little bit bored.” Said Haera in a duh manner. “arasseo~ but I won’t be gone for too long~ only for a few weeks~ plus, winter will be coming soon~” said Hanbin and Haera nodded. Then, both of them were having conversation while making jokes together. Hanbin admit that he really miss this kind of moments with Haera.

 

On the next day, Haera was on a date with Sehun. Both of them were in Itaewon taking a stroll together side by side while holding hands. Then, Haera saw an ice cream parlour and dragged Sehun there. “Should we have some ice cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter