oo6

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, as soon as Haera woke up, she took her phone and saw a text from Hanbin.

 

 

“Haera-ah, Im sorry I have to leave early,

My father is not in Korea right now,

And I have to take care of the company for a while….

Im really I couldn’t join the walk with you guys today,

But then, have fun with Sehun alright?

It’s okay to like him, and please,

Do not cry my bestie :)”

 

 

Haera smiled seeing the text from her best friend. Never once in her life, Hanbin would make her cry and he would always be there for her and she was very thankful to have him as a friend. After she replied him, Haera took her shower and dressed up, she went to the lobby and found Sehun was alone. “oh, where’s others?” asked Haera “oh, they decide to went somewhere without telling me today and I got so frustrated~” annoyed Sehun and Haera laughed. “well, Hanbin had to go home early too so I guess it’s just both of us?” said Haera. “well, if it just the two of us, should we go somewhere fun?” asked Sehun and Haera nodded happily.

“but im not really familiar in Haeundae nor Busan… do you have any idea to go?” asked Haera. Sehun was thinking for a while “yup, I know a place… come on~” said Sehun as he took her hands and brought her to his car. “where are we going?” asked Haera while they were on their way. “well, do you like fish?” asked Sehun and Haera felt weird by his question. “what’s with the fish?” asked Haera and chuckled a bit. “well, if you like fish, then you will like this place~” said Sehun.

A few minutes later, finally both of them has reached their destination. As soon as Haera get off from his car, she noticed that they were in Sea Life Busan Aquarium. “Aquarium?” asked Haera as she went near Sehun. “yeah… come on~” said Sehun as he took her arms and led the way to the aquarium. After they’ve gotten their tickets, both of them take a walk together looking at different kind of sea life in the aquarium and Haera would get excited if she saw and odd sea life that she has never seen before.

“oh my, Sehun look at the sea horse! It’s so cute!” said Haera happily. Sehun who was next to her was just standing while smiling and not to forget to take a photo of her whenever she touch the glass and pointing to a fish that interest her. *she’s getting even more beautiful on each day* thought Sehun. A few minutes later, Sehun excused himself for going to the restroom for a while. After waiting for Sehun more than 10 minutes, Haera starts to get bored and wandered around alone.

Then, she stops by a tunnel aquarium and was awed by the amazing view. *woah there’s even a shark in here!* thought Haera happily.

 

 

 

 

Then, while Haera was so into looking at the fish, she saw a man was in the aquarium feeding the fish. Suddenly, while Haera was looking at the man, he went near her through the aquarium and Haera was surprised by it. That person seems very familiar to Haera and she found out it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter